If you have won on your Treble Bet you’ll want to work out what you’ve won – we’ve made that easy with our free, mobile-friendly Treble Bet calculator.
To calculate your winnings, simply use our free Treble Bet calculator below – enter the results of your three selections, preferred odds format, the odds of your selections and total stake – we’ll then work out your total return and total profits.
Use our Treble Bet calculator now and work out your winnings:
How to Use the Treble Bet Calculator
Here is the step by step guide how to use the Treble bet calculator:
- Select “Treble” on the ‘Bet Type’ dropdown
- The ‘Number of Selections’ should default to 3 picks
- Select the ‘Outcome’ for each selection such as “Winner”, “Placed”, “Void”, “Non-runner”
- Select the ‘Odds’ for each selection such as “9/1” and “12/1”
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered per bet like “£10”, “£200”, “£50”
- The Treble calculator will work out total outlay, total return and total profit
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the most popular questions we get asked:
What is a Treble Bet?
It’s a simple one to understand and can be enjoyed by beginners and advanced punters alike.
It is one win-only bet and if any of the selections lose (or are unplaced), the entire bet loses, and you will not get to a return.
This multiple bet has three selections, one bet and combined odds.
Rather than a simple single bet, you can add another two selections, essentially adding to the potential returns. That also means that there is more risk to this bet.
Treble Bet Explained
A Treble bet is popular with many punters. If you want to accumulate great odds and winnings, then combining your picks could work well. As already mentioned, it will bring more risk. That’s because if two selections win and one does not, your entire bet will get lost.
Here are some key points to note:
- It has three selections
- It is one bet
- If one loses, the whole bet has no return
- All must win (or be placed if each way)
- It adds the returns and odds together plus more
The advantage of a treble over a single bet is that you’re offered an incentive for the extra risk.
Example of a Treble
If you place a treble on three selections that have the following odds – 3/1, 2/1 and 4/1 then you will receive better odds than if you placed the bet alone.
The sum would look like this- Returns = £5 * (3/1 + 1) * (2/1 + 1) * (4/1 + 1) = £300. It would equal a £295 profit.
How to Place a Treble
If placing a bet online, pick out the three events you wish to wager on then select “Treble”, after this choose your stake.
It is just one bet, meaning that if you stake a £1 win-only bet, it will cost you £1 as the total.
You can, of course, place this bet at your local bookmakers – or example William Hill betting shops or Ladbrokes betting shops – if you don’t have an online betting account. If you are looking for a new betting site be sure to check out our guides today.
Can You Bet Each Way on A Treble?
Most bets enable you to place an each-way bet and you can do this on a treble but it will become two bets. That means that although you have more chance of getting a return, it will also cost double the stake of a win-only treble.
An easy bet to understand a treble is one of the most popular bets placed. Simply select three selections with returns increased after each bet – be aware that one loser and the bet is over though!
Good luck with your bet and remember to gamble responsibly!
We have created a bet calculator for every type of bet you can place on horse racing., check them out here:
- Accumulator Bet Calculator
- Alphabet Bet Calculator
- Canadian Bet Calculator
- Double Bet Calculator
- Double Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Goliath Bet Calculator
- Goliath Flag Bet Calculator
- Heinz Bet Calculator
- Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Lucky 15 Calculator
- Lucky 31 Bet Calculator
- Lucky 63 Bet Calculator
- Patent Bet Calculator
- Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Single Bet Calculator
- Single Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Super Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Yankee Bet Calculator
- Treble Bet Calculator
- Trixie Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Patent Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trixie Bet Calculator
- Yankee Bet Calculator