If you have won on your Treble Bet you’ll want to work out what you’ve won – we’ve made that easy with our free, mobile-friendly Treble Bet calculator.
To calculate your winnings, simply use our free Treble Bet calculator below – enter the results of your three selections, preferred odds format, the odds of your selections and total stake – we’ll then work out your total return and total profits.
Looking to win more and improve your bets? Check out our Treble Bet tips.
Use our Treble Bet calculator now and work out your winnings:
- 1 How to Use the Treble Bet Calculator
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions about Treble Bets
- 3 Popular Questions
- 4 Summary of Treble Bets and Our EW Treble Calculator
- 5 Betting Calculators
How to Use the Treble Bet Calculator
Here is the step by step guide on how to use the Treble bet calculator:
- Select “Treble” on the ‘Bet Type’ dropdown
- The ‘Number of Selections’ should default to 3 picks
- Select the ‘Outcome’ for each selection such as “Winner”, “Placed”, “Void”, “Non-runner”
- Select the ‘Odds’ for each selection such as “9/1” and “12/1”
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered per bet like “£10”, “£200”, “£50”
- The Treble calculator will work out total outlay, total return and total profit
Frequently Asked Questions about Treble Bets
Here are the most popular questions we get asked about Treble bets and the Treble bet calculator:
What is a Treble Bet?
A treble bet is a bet made up of 3 selections, the winnings from one bet pass onto the next part of the part.
It is one win-only bet and if any of the selections lose (or is unplaced), the entire bet loses, and you will not get to a return.
This multiple bet has three selections and combined odds.
Rather than a simple single bet, you add another two selections, essentially adding to the potential returns. That also means that there is more risk to this bet.
Treble Bet Explained
A Treble bet is popular with many punters. If you want to accumulate great odds and winnings, then combining your picks could work well. As already mentioned, it will bring more risk. That’s because if two selections win and one does not, your entire bet will get lost.
Here are some key points to note about Treble bets:
- It has three selections
- It is one bet
- If one loses, the whole bet has no return
- All must win (or be placed if each way)
- It adds the returns and odds together plus more
Example of a Treble
If you place a treble on three selections that have the following odds – 3/1, 2/1 and 4/1 then you will receive better odds than if you placed the bet alone.
The sum would look like this- Returns = £5 * (3/1 + 1) * (2/1 + 1) * (4/1 + 1) = £300. It would equal a £295 profit.
How to Place a Treble
If placing a treble bet online, pick out the three events you wish to wager on then select “Treble”, after this choose your stake.
It is just one bet, meaning that if you stake a £1 win-only bet, it will cost you £1 as the total.
You can, of course, place this bet at your local bookmakers – for example William Hill betting shops or Ladbrokes betting shops – if you don’t have an online betting account. If you are looking for a new betting site be sure to check out our guides today and also see the ones which made our list of the best UK betting sites.
Can You Bet Each Way on A Treble?
Most bets enable you to place an each-way bet and you can do this on a treble but it will become two bets. That means that although you have more chance of getting a return, it will also cost double the stake of a win-only treble.
How do I place a Treble?
To place a Treble make your 3 selections. If placing a bet online, simply then select “Treble” and enter your stake. If betting in a betting shop, fill in a slip manually and hand it to a cashier.
What is a treble bet?
A treble is a bet made up of three selections (sometimes known as legs). These 3 selections make one bet, meaning that all 3 have to win (or place in the case of an each-way treble). A treble is an extremely popular UK bet type.
Which Bookies offer Trebles?
How does a treble bet work?
A treble bet works by passing accumulated winnings from one leg into another. It is a bet of 3 selections, all 3 legs must win to make a return.
Summary of Treble Bets and Our EW Treble Calculator
An easy bet to understand a treble is one of the most popular bets placed. Simply select three selections with returns increased after each bet – be aware that one loser and the bet is over though!
Good luck with your bet and remember to gamble responsibly!
We have created a bet calculator for every type of bet you can place on horse racing including Lucky 15, Lucky 31, Lucky 63 and more, check them out here:
- Accumulator Bet Calculator
- Alphabet Bet Calculator
- Canadian Bet Calculator
- Double Bet Calculator
- Double Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Goliath Bet Calculator
- Goliath Flag Bet Calculator
- Heinz Bet Calculator
- Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Lucky 15 Calculator
- Lucky 31 Bet Calculator
- Lucky 63 Bet Calculator
- Patent Bet Calculator
- Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Single Bet Calculator
- Single Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Super Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Yankee Bet Calculator
- Treble Bet Calculator
- Trixie Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Patent Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trixie Bet Calculator
- Yankee Bet Calculator
Simply enter the number of selections, odds, results and it will work out the return & total profit.