If you have won on your Trixie you’ll want to work out what you’ve won from the bookies – we’ve made that easy with our free, mobile-friendly Trixie bet calculator.
To calculate your winnings, simply use our free Trixie bet calculator below – enter the results of your three selections, preferred odds format, the betting odds and total stake – we’ll then work out your total return & total profits.
Use our Trixie calculator now and work out your winnings today:
- 1 How to Use the Trixie Bet Calculator
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions about a Trixie Bet
- 4 Popular Questions
- 5 Summary of Trixie Bets
- 6 Other Betting Calculators
How to Use the Trixie Bet Calculator
Here is the step by step guide on how to use the Trixie bet calculator:
- Select “Trixie” on the ‘Bet Type’ dropdown
- The ‘Number of Selections’ should default to 3 picks
- Select the ‘Outcome’ for each selection like “Winner”, “Placed”, “Lost”, “Void”, Dead heat”, “Non-runner”
- Select the ‘Odds’ for each selection such as, “7-2”, “9/1” and “12/1”
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered per bet such as “£10”, “£200”, “£50”
- The Trixie bet calculator will work out total outlay, total return and total profit
Frequently Asked Questions about a Trixie Bet
Here are the most popular questions we get asked about a Trixie bet and the Trixie bet calculator:
What is a Trixie Bet?
A Trixie bet is a bet made up of three selections that form four bets. These are three doubles and one treble.
The doubles allow you to get one selection wrong but still win on the bet. The amount you get in return will obviously depend on the odds of your particular selections.
It’s a full cover bet that gives you more chance of winning returns. Placing a Trixie is simple and understanding them is straightforward.
Trixie Bets Explained
Trixie Bets are multiple bets, they help you cover all bases and enjoy more chances to win a return.
Here are some things you should know:
- A Trixie is made up of three selections
- It is four bets in total – three Doubles and one Treble
- A stake generally costs more
As opposed to a standard Treble, this bet allows you to get one pick wrong. But whereas a Treble £1 win-only bet would cost you just £1, a Trixie would cost £4, due to the four different bets that are placed in the process.
Other variations of this bet include an each-way bet, this doubles the stake. If a horse places, then you may still get a pay-out but it will be less. This is calculated via the each-way odds.
How to Calculate Winnings on a Trixie
The best way to calculate winnings on a Trixe is by using our free bet calculator.
The maximum potential winnings will also be shown when you place the bet online.
The best way to get this accurate calculation is to use an official online bet calculator, such as one at the top of this page.
Why Make a Trixie Bet?
The main reason for placing a Trixie bet is to give yourself an increased chance of winning, a treble can lose if one selection is wrong. With a Trixie, you can get one selection wrong but still see a return.
How to Place a Trixie
To place a Trixie bet online with a horse racing betting site simply make your three selections, tick the Trixie box and enter your stake.
If betting in a UK betting shop, fill in a relevant betting slip and hand it to a cashier.
How do you work out a Trixie Bet?
To work out a Trixie Bet it is best to use our free bet calculator, simply enter your selections, the results, odds and stakes and it will work it all out.
How many winners do you need in a Trixie?
With a Trixie bet at least two selections must win or place (in an each-way Trixie) to get a return.
What does a Trixie pay?
What a Trixie bet will depend on if two for three selections have won, the odds of these and the stake you placed. You can simply enter all these details in our free bet calculator and it will work it out for you.
Summary of Trixie Bets
The Trixie bet has three selections and four bets. It’s a great way to back up your bet without it costing too much on the stake. It is three doubles and one treble, the bet is popular to use on all sports.
To work out your winnings simply use our free bet calculator at the top of the page.
Good luck and remember to gamble responsibly!
Other Betting Calculators
We have created a free bet calculator for every type of bet you can place on horse racing, check them out here:
- Accumulator Bet Calculator
- Alphabet Bet Calculator
- Canadian Bet Calculator
- Double Bet Calculator
- Double Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Goliath Bet Calculator
- Goliath Flag Bet Calculator
- Heinz Bet Calculator
- Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Lucky 15 Calculator
- Lucky 31 Bet Calculator
- Lucky 63 Bet Calculator
- Patent Bet Calculator
- Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Single Bet Calculator
- Single Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Super Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Yankee Bet Calculator
- Treble Bet Calculator
- Trixie Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Patent Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trixie Bet Calculator
- Yankee Bet Calculator
To use any of the above, follow the links and enter your unit stake or total stake, it will then work out your winnings. As you can see we have calculators for all bet types!