The Ulster Derby is a Northern Ireland three-year-old horse race with a flat handicap. Every year in July, it is run over a course of 1 mile 4 furlongs and 150 yards at Down Royal.
Check out our guides to all the other Irish Premier Handicap horse races.
- 1 Ulster Derby Odds
- 2 Ulster Derby Tips
- 3 Best Ulster Derby Betting Sites
- 4 Summary of Ulster Derby
Ulster Derby Odds
Here are the latest odds for the Ulster Derby in July 2022:
- There is no open book of odds in the ante-post market for this event yet
Ulster Derby Tips
Here are some tips for Ulster Derby in July 2022:
- 2 points to win for TBC at odds of TBC
- 1 point each way for TBC at odds of TBC
Many of the horses that run in the Ulster Derby will go on to feature in other races throughout the year. Keep a sharp eye on the horses and place your ante-post bets after watching them perform.
Best Ulster Derby Betting Sites
Here are the most popular free bets for Ulster Derby betting:
Summary of Ulster Derby