Union Jack Patent Bet Calculator
If you have won on your Union Jack Patent you’ll want to work out what you’ve won – we’ve made that easy with our free, mobile-friendly Union Jack Patent bet calculator.
To calculate your winnings, simply use our free bet calculator below – enter the results of your nine selections, preferred odds format, betting odds and total stake – we’ll then work out your total return and total profits.
Use our Union Jack Patent calculator now and work out your winnings:
- 1 How to Use the Union Jack Patent Bet Calculator
- 3 Frequently Asked Question about the Union Jack Patent
- 4 Summary of Union Jack Patent Calculator
- 5 Betting Calculators
How to Use the Union Jack Patent Bet Calculator
Here is the step by step guide on how to use the Union Jack Patent betting calculator:
- Select “Union Jack Patent” on the ‘Bet Type’ dropdown
- The ‘Number of Selections’ should default to 9 selections
- Select the ‘Outcome’ for each selection like “Winner”, “Placed”, “Lost”, “Void’, “Dead heat”
- Select the ‘Odds’ for each selection such as “5/1”, “10/1”, “7/2”
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered per bet for example, “£10”, “£2”, “£5”
- The Union Jack Patent betting calculator will work out total outlay, total return and total profit
Frequently Asked Question about the Union Jack Patent
The most popular questions we get asked about a Union Jack Patent bet and the Union Jack Patent Bet calculator are:
What is a Union Jack Patent Bet?
A Union Jack Patent Bet is 56 individual bets with nine picks.
The 56 bets consist of:
- 8 trebles
- 24 doubles
- 24 singles
These form horizontal, vertical and diagonal bets!
Groupings are determined by laying out the selections in a 3×3 union jack grid. This forms three horizontal patents, three vertical patents and two diagonal patents in the design of the union jack flag. Hence the name of the bet!
Do All Picks Have to Win on a Union Jack Patent Bet?
All picks do not have to win for you to receive a return on a Union Jack Patent Bet.
You only need one winner or even one placed horse if you bet on an each-way Union Jack Patent bet.
As the Union Jack Patent includes 24 single bets you only need 1 selection to win or place to make a return.
How to Place a Union Jack Patent Bet?
Here is a step by step guide on how to place Union Jack Patent Bet:
- Choose nine racehorses or sporting selections you want to bet on
- Add all 9 selections to your betting slip
- Look under the ‘multiple’ segment and tick ‘Union Jack Patent ’
- Enter the amount that you want to wager (bear in mind your stake will be multiplied by 56)
- Double-check your choices and click ‘place bets’
This obviously applies to online betting, if you don’t have an online betting account be sure to check out our guide to the best horse racing betting websites where we review the top betting sites. Alternatively, check out our full UK betting sites list.
Which Bookmakers Accept a Union Jack Patent bet?
Not all major betting brands accept a Union Jack Patent bet.
If punters add 9 selections to a betting slip then the following bookies show the chance of placing a Union Jack Patent bet type:
- William Hill horse racing
- Bet 365 horse racing
- Paddy Power horse racing
- Ladbrokes horse racing
- Coral horse racing
Summary of Union Jack Patent Calculator
The Union Jack Patent bet is a large bet type totalling 56 different bets.
As only one selection needs to win or place (if selecting an each-way Union Jack Patent bet) out of nine, then the chances of a return are very high.
That said, with 56 bets trying to work out what you are expecting back from the bookies can be tricky – unless you use our free bet calculator at the top of this page.
Good luck with your bet!
We have created a bet calculator for every type of bet you can place on horse racing. Everything from a standard Union Jack bet to Goliaths, singles and Yankees.
- Accumulator Bet Calculator
- Alphabet Bet Calculator
- Canadian Bet Calculator
- Double Bet Calculator
- Double Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Goliath Bet Calculator
- Goliath Flag Bet Calculator
- Heinz Bet Calculator
- Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Lucky 15 Calculator
- Lucky 31 Bet Calculator
- Lucky 63 Bet Calculator
- Patent Bet Calculator
- Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Single Bet Calculator
- Single Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Super Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Yankee Bet Calculator
- Treble Bet Calculator
- Trixie Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Patent Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trixie Bet Calculator
- Yankee Bet Calculator
To use the free bet calculators you select the bet you want, the number of selections, results and stake and it does all the hard work – it will work out your return & total profit.