The William Hill Plus Card is a completely free loyalty card, allowing members to earn points and rewards each time they place a bet in William Hill betting shops.
William Hill’s Plus Card is for sports bettors wagering bets in William Hill high-street shops so you might want to check out our guide to all William Hill betting slips.
In this William Hill Plus Card article, we explain all you need to know about the William Hill Plus rewards card including a step-by-step guide on how to claim your own loyalty Plus Card as well as a list of the benefits.
What Is The William Hill Plus Card?
William Hill PLUS you can manage your in-shop bets online.
The William Hill Plus Card allows you to add, track and cash out your in-store bets at a William Hill high street bookie.
Most sports bettors link the William Hill PLUS loyalty card to their William Hill online account to get free bets & exclusive betting offers.
How do I get a grid card for William Hill?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to claiming your William Hill Plus Card:
- Login to your www.williamhill.com online William Hill account
- Once logged into your online betting account, select ‘The Grid’ in the menu
- Click ‘Join Now’
- You will receive a 12 digit Grid Card number
- Go to the cashier in William Hill betting shop and show 12 digit Grid Card number
- You will get a physical The Plus Card
What are the Benefits of the William Hill Plus Card?
Here are the main William Hill card benefits:
- Bet Anywhere, Anytime – Use your online funds to place wagers in-store and/or use funds deposited in-store to place wagers online.
- Transfers Winnings – Transfer any earnings from in-shop bets straight to your online account.
- Cash Out – Place bets in-shop and cash out online or on your phone.
- Bonuses – Receive exclusive bonuses and offers.
- Receive Free Bet Offers
- Instant Access – Get instant access to your winnings by withdrawing in-shop.
Does The William Hill Plus Card Offer Free Bets?
William Hill’s free bet welcome offer can be used to those who have not yet signed up. Placing a £10 wager and requesting it is all it takes for William Hill to credit your account with £30 in free bets. This is known as the Bet £10 get £30 free bets offer.
Being a William Hill Plus Card member comes with many benefits such as additional bonuses and free bets. There will be many free bets delivered during busy horse racing festival times so make sure you look out for them!
Can you withdraw cash on a PLUS card?
William Hill PLUS card allows you to withdraw cash in-store.
Sports gamblers can withdraw money from The PLUS loyalty card in William Hill betting shops throughout the UK.
Can you deposit cash on a grid card?
William Hill PLUS card allows you to deposit cash in-store.
Sports gamblers can deposit money to The PLUS loyalty card in William Hill shops throughout the UK.
How do you cash out on William Hill PLUS?
Here’s a step-by-step guide to cashing out bets on your William Hill Card:
- Log-in to your William Hill online account
- Go to ‘My Bets’
- Select the bet you wish to Cash Out
- Click ‘Cash Out’
- A ‘Success’ message will be displayed
- You have successfully cashed out your partial winnings
What Happens If I Lose My William Hill Plus Card?
If you lose your William Hill Plus Card you can get a replacement from a William Hill shop.
But firstly it is advised to cancel your PLUS card via the ‘Account’ menu option in the Plus Web App.
A William Hill cashier can replace your physical grid card if you provide the required ID.
If you want to issue a new card online you can contact the William Hill support team and they will issue a replacement for you.
How Much Is a William Hill Plus Card?
A William Hill Plus Card is free of charge.
The PLUS card works like a loyalty card where you can earn points each time you place a bet.
With zero costs to get a William Hill Plus Card and endless rewards, it is a great option for horse racing punters who wager bets with William Hill online or in betting shops.
You can use a virtual contactless card that makes it easy to track your in-shop bets.
It is certainly worth joining The PLUS loyalty program.
The William Hill PLUS card and app are free and give you access to various rewards, features, and benefits.
Related William Hill Articles
Here are all articles related to the market-leading UK William Hill bookmaker:
- Acca Insurance William Hill
- William Hill 100 Free Spins
- William Hill 50 Free Spins
- William Hill Accumulator Explained
- William Hill Alternatives
- William Hill Best Odds Guaranteed
- William Hill Bet Builder
- William Hill Betting App
- William Hill Betting Slips
- William Hill Cash Out Betting
- William Hill Cheltenham Offers
- William Hill Extra Places
- William Hill Free Bet
- William Hill Goodwood Offers
- William Hill Grand National
- William Hill Guineas Offers
- William Hill Horse Racing
- William Hill Inplay
- William Hill International
- William Hill Live Streaming
- William Hill Near Me
- William Hill Payment Methods
- William Hill Plus Card
- William Hill Punchestown Offers
- William Hill Royal Ascot