Find out more about the Acca Insurance Paddy Power offer in February 2024.
The acca insurance feature, offered by Paddy Power, is essential for anyone who loves placing betting accumulators online.
Throughout this article, we’ll take a detailed look at this particular feature of the Paddy Power app and website, explaining what the acca accumulator is, why so many punters use it.
We also suggest you take a good look at our Paddy Power betting app page to learn more about this brand’s specific features, and what makes them one of the most well known acca insurance bookies out there.
What Is Paddy Power Acca Insurance?
Paddy Power acca insurance is a feature built specifically to help with your accumulator bets, and is designed so that if one selection of your bet lets you down, you receive your money back as a free bet.
Having a feature like this is excellent, as many that place accas on various websites describe losing a bet when all but one selections are correct as being extremely frustrating.
As a result, Paddy Power have implemented their acca insurance as part of the services they offer.
Paddy Power’s latest sign up promotion is a fantastic way for new customers to start using Paddy Power’s acca insurance, be sure to take a look at it here:
New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Football market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. #AD T&Cs apply.Full T&C's Apply
Our team will make certain the offers we present to you are the latest and greatest online, so do take a look at this if you’re interested.
How to Claim Paddy Power Acca Insurance
Claiming acca insurance using Paddy Power’s website or app is really easy, see below for the process:
- Log in or register for an account with Paddy Power
- Choose your selections and place an accumulator bet of five selections or more
- If only one of your selections lets your acca down, Paddy Power will refund your stake in free bets.
It’s really that simple.
Paddy Power Acca Insurance Terms & Conditions
As with each and every betting brand out there, there are set terms & conditions the betting brand lays out in relation to their acca insurance.
Take a look at Paddy Power’s t&cs for acca insurance below:
- Correct and real information must be used on registration.
- You are not permitted to open duplicate accounts.
- Wagering requirement and bet conditions for bonus deals must be met.
- You must be of legal age to open an account on the app or any Paddy Power betting sites.
- Any loss is the account holder’s responsibility, not Paddy Power.
- You must use the site as an individual punter, not as part of a commercial bet.
- You cannot open a Paddy Power account if you are from a country where betting is illegal.
How Often Can I Use Paddy Power Acca Insurance?
You are able to use the Paddy Power acca insurance feature a maximum of once a day.
This is the case for almost all of the bookies offering this feature.
The acca insurance feature offered by Paddy Power is a brilliant option for those that love an accumulator bet, but want that extra bit of security.
With Paddy Power being a betting business that has a great reputation online, it’s not a surprise to see that a lot of punters are making the most of their newest sign up promo to use the acca insurance feature.
Related Paddy Power Articles
Here are all articles related to the Paddy Power bookmaker:
- Acca Insurance Paddy Power
- How To Delete Paddy Power Account
- Paddy Power 100 Free Spins
- Paddy Power 50 Free Spins
- Paddy Power Alternatives
- Paddy Power Best Odds Guaranteed
- Paddy Power Bet 10 Get 30
- Paddy Power Bet Builder
- Paddy Power Betting App
- Paddy Power Cash Out Betting
- Paddy Power Cheltenham Offers
- Paddy Power Extra Places
- Paddy Power Free Bet
- Paddy Power Gold Cup
- Paddy Power Grand National
- Paddy Power Guineas Offers
- Paddy Power Horse Racing
- Paddy Power Inplay
- Paddy Power Live Streaming
- Paddy Power Money Back 2nd
- Paddy Power Payment Methods
- Paddy Power Punchestown Offers
- Paddy Power Royal Ascot
All Acca Insurance Brands
And here are all of the acca insurance brands we’ve reviewed: