There’s nothing worse than placing a bet on a horse you are sure is going to win, only to watch it fall during the race. With Coral’s faller insurance, you can be sure to breathe a sigh of relief the next time that happens, so you no longer need to wonder ‘what if?’.
Read on to find out more about the Coral Fallers Insurance (also known as Coral Money Back If Your Horse Falls), what it is, how to claim this offer and the key terms and rules associated with this promotion.
What Is The Coral Fallers Insurance Offer?
Most bookies offer insurance on multiple markets but the Coral Fallers Insurance is specific to horse racing offering punters reassurance if their horse falls.
If any point during the race your chosen horse falls, unseats or is brought down then Coral will refund your stake as a free bet up-to £25.
This applies to Win part of Win & Each-Way single bets made on UK & Ireland jump races (including Cheltenham Festival). What’s more, this offer can work in conjunction with Coral’s Best Odds Guaranteed promotion, so the fun and the value does not end there.
Faller insurance applies to bets placed on online via mobile and tablet and is open to new and existing customers.
How To Claim Coral Fallers Insurance
You will need a Coral account to get started, sign-up if you haven’t already to claim their sign up bonus, you can find out more about Coral’s sign up offer at the end of this guide.
- Log-in or sign up at www.coral.co.uk via mobile or tablet
- Place your horse racing bet as you normally would
- Coral will then automatically refund your stake as a free bet up-to £25 if your horse falls, unseats or gets brought down during the race
Coral Fallers Insurance Terms & Conditions
Here are the key terms and conditions of Coral’s faller insurance, to see the full list of T&Cs you can view them on the bookmaker website.
- Offer is valid with bets placed via mobile and tablet devices.
- Offer is valid with bets placed from 8AM (GMT) on the day of the race.
- Refund applies to Win part of Win & Each-Way singles.
- Maximum refund of up to £25, per customer, per race.
- Stakes will be returned in free bets.
- Free bets credited by 10AM the next day.
- Free bets valid for 7 days.
Fallers Insurance is a Coral money back guarantee, so it’s not difficult to see why this is one of the most favourable offers in the horse racing market.
Because it offers you the peace of mind that if your horse falls, you’re not going to be out of pocket and as a punter, minimal risk and damage is the aim of the game.
If horse racing is your regular market give this offer a go and see how faller insurance can benefit you if your horse falls.
Sign Up Bonus
If you are a new Coral customer, don’t forget to take full advantage of their latest sign up offer: Bet £5 Get £20 in free bets.
All you need to do is sign up for a new account. Add a deposit of £5, place your £5 bet and you’ll be credited with £20 (4 x £5 bets) within 24 hours. Once you sign up there are plenty of offers and promotions for you to enjoy. (T&Cs apply, 18+ only)
Other Bet Types
Here is the full list of horse racing betting types:
- 10Bet Best Odds Guaranteed
- 888 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Ante Post Betting
- Best Odds Guaranteed Bookies
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Money Back 2nd
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betway Best Odds Guaranteed
- Boylesports Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Fallers Insurance
- Each Way Bet
- Greyhound Bet Types
- Horse Racing Bet Types
- Horse Racing Types
- How to Place a Bet
- Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed
- MansionBet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Marathonbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Paddy Power Money Back 2nd
- Skybet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Sportnation Best Odds Guaranteed
- Starting Price Betting
- The Tote Placepot
- Tote Exacta
- Tote Jackpot
- Tote Quadpot
- Tote Trifecta
- Totesport Best Odds Guaranteed
- What is a Canadian Bet?
- What is a Double Bet?
- What is a Goliath Bet?
- What is a Heinz Bet?
- What is a Lucky 15 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
- What is a Lucky 63 Bet?
- What is a Patent Bet?
- What is a Round Robin Bet?
- What is a Single Bet?
- What is a Super Heinz Bet?
- What is a Super Yankee Bet?
- What is a Treble Bet?
- What is a Trixie Bet?
- What is a Union Jack Bet?
- What is a Yankee Bet?
- William Hill Best Odds Guaranteed
Be Gamble Aware
Remember to always gamble responsibly and if you think you need help with your gambling rate and spend, you can check out the https://www.begambleaware.org/ website for help and advice.