This page explains everything you need to know about Coral’s Best Odds Guaranteed promotion. It’s a great way to ensure you are getting the best odds at all times.
There’s step-by-step instructions on how to claim this promo offer as well as the key terms and conditions you should be aware of.
- 1 About Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- 2 What Is Coral Best Odds Guaranteed?
- 3 Claiming Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- 4 Best Odds Guaranteed Key Terms to Be Aware Of With Coral
- 5 What is a Coral Connect Card?
- 6 How to sign up to Connect
- 7 Conclusion
- 8 Other Bookmakers that Offer a Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion
Coral RacingGET £20 IN FREE BETS
18+ New UK+IRE customers. PayPal and certain deposit and bet types excluded. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets valid for 7 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. Full T&C's Apply
About Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
Best Odds Guaranteed is one of the more conventional promotions you’ll find these days. It’s, therefore, no shock that Coral bookmakers, one of the market leaders in online betting, provide this best odds offer to their clients. You’ll find therefore that Coral online bookmakers offer Best Price Guaranteed across all the UK and Irish horse racing that they cover.
As one of the leading bookmakers in the UK, Coral typically put themselves at the front of the pack with thanks to their good value odds and promotions.
The Best Odds Guaranteed offer adds significant value to a bet and is very easy to claim. All you have to do is bet on a horse in either UK or Ireland and Coral looks after the rest; they will ensure you’re getting the best price regardless of what the Starting Price is.
What Is Coral Best Odds Guaranteed?
Best Odds Guaranteed is for both new and existing clients and is simple to understand.
Basically, if you accept a price on a horse and then its Starting Price (SP) is at a higher level, Coral will payout at the higher odds. If the SP is shortened, you’ll be paid at the early price odds you accepted. Whichever price works out better, that is what you’ll be paid out at. So when you’re using Coral to bet, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing you’ll be getting the best price even if your horse selection drifts to a bigger SP.
For example, if you placed £20 on Zabalan to win a Curragh race, with early odds of 5.550 and the SP raised to 6.0, you’d receive winnings of £120 rather than £110. You will always be better off taking advantage of the promotion.
Additionally, Coral has a money-back option if your horse falls, unseats on comes down during their race. Another great perk.
Rules for Best Odds Guaranteed Betting At Coral
A few things to take on board and terms and conditions to consider when getting the best odds:
- To qualify for the offer, punters must ensure their bet is placed online – via web or their mobile betting app – on the race day.
- The Best Price Guaranteed bonus isn’t available on Ante-Post, Tote, Place Only, Match Bets, Green Tick, pari-mutuel, Insurance Bets or Betting Without markets.
- If there’s a rule 4 in the race, they’ll pay out at those bigger odds (after the rule 4 reduction comes off).
- Any bets placed after the off don’t count. Make sure, therefore, you know the start times.
- If you’re gambling large sums of cash, be aware there’s a cap of £50k a punter, per day.
Extra Value With Coral
Coral bookies offer extra value from a matched bet perspective.
If you’re placing a back and lay bet to cover all possible outcomes with the use of a free bet, you can win some more if the bookie’s bet comes off. If you’re taking advantage of this offer in conjunction with Coral’s Beaten by A Length offer, you’ll be able to use the £25 free bet to increase the value of your bet.
So, for example, if you placed the £25 free bet on Spin Doctor the horse at Pontefract with odds of 9.0 at Coral and lay £21.16 against Spin Doctor with an exchange at odds of 9.5 too, your profit would be £20.14 as long as the bookmaker bet won. If the SP, however, drifted to 9.5 too, your profit would rise to £32.36 if that horse won. So, in this instance, the Best Price Guaranteed offer would’ve made you a nice £12.50 extra winnings if the bookmaker selection won, even with a very slight change in the odds.
Not Yet Got a Coral Account?
If you don’t already have a Coral account you can take advantage of their Bet £5 and get £20 in free bets welcome offer (which is outlined in more detail later) as well as on-going free bets (a qualifying bet may be required).
You should look for the full list of current offers and promo codes too across our best horse racing betting sites.
Claiming Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
Here’s the easy guide in how to claim this offer:
How to claim:
- Log into www.coral.co.uk
- Place a horse racing bet, as you normally would (Irish horse racing counts)
- If your selected horse starts at a higher price (bigger odds), Coral will payout at the higher odds
Best Odds Guaranteed Key Terms to Be Aware Of With Coral
- Hardly any restrictions – this is for use with all UK & Irish horse racing
- This offering will be fulfilled in real money
- These offers only apply to bets placed on the day of the race
- The maximum winning is £50,000 per day customer per day
What is a Coral Connect Card?
Connect lets you bet however and whenever you want with Coral, by gathering all their betting platforms together. With Connect, you can bet in a shop, online (web or mobile) or over the phone, with one account.
You can deposits funds in any shop, play on your mobile or online. If you win, you can collect those winnings (even if you won online) in a shop, so no matter the withdrawal method, you’re always close to your cash.
Benefits of Connect
- Instant access to winnings
- No banks involved
- One balance for all betting types
- Exclusive promos for cardholders
How to sign up to Connect
It’s really easy to sign up. This is for new and existing customers.
All you have to do is:
- Go to any Coral shop
- Register yourself for Connect for your card and PIN
- That’s it. Enjoy!
Best Price Guaranteed is an incredible offer for all horse racing punters and is now a standard bookmaker offering, viewed as essential rather than a bonus, that said it’s great that Coral takes part in this promotion and makes it so easy as well. It essentially gives you peace of mind that when you’re placing a bet on a UK horse race, you’ve got peace of mind that you will always be paid out at the higher price.
Other Bookmakers that Offer a Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion
Coral Bookies is not the only one to offer this promotion on a horse or greyhound race. The following online bookmakers also offer BOG offers:
- 10Bet Best Odds Guaranteed
- 888 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betway Best Odds Guaranteed
- Boylesports Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Jenningsbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed
- MansionBet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Marathonbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Novibet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Paddy Power Best Odds Guaranteed
- Racebets Best Odds Guaranteed
- Skybet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Sportingbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Sportnation Best Odds Guaranteed
- Totesport Best Odds Guaranteed
- Unibet Best Odds Guaranteed
- William Hill Best Odds Guaranteed