This page explains everything you need to know about Coral’s Best Odds Guaranteed promotion. It’s a great way to ensure you are getting the best betting odds at all times.
In this step-by-step guide, we look at what Coral’s Best Odds Guaranteed promise is, how to claim this promo offer as well as the key terms and conditions you should be aware of.
Find out about Coral’s Best Odds Guaranteed promise now:
- 1 Do Coral Do Best Odds Guaranteed?
- 2 What Is Coral Best Odds Guaranteed?
- 3 Rules for Best Odds Guaranteed Betting At Coral
- 4 Claiming Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- 5 Best Odds Guaranteed Key Terms to Be Aware Of With Coral
- 6 Extra Value With Coral
- 7 What is a Coral Connect Card?
- 8 How to sign up to Coral Connect
- 9 Not Yet Got a Coral Account?
- 10 Popular Questions
- 11 Conclusion
- 12 Other Bookmakers that Offer a Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion
Coral RacingGET £20 IN FREE BETS
18+ New UK+IRE customers. PayPal and certain deposit and bet types excluded. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets valid for 7 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply.Full T&C's Apply
Do Coral Do Best Odds Guaranteed?
Yes Coral do best odds guaranteed.
Best Odds Guaranteed is one of the more conventional and popular promotions you’ll find these days with the top online betting sites. It’s, therefore, no shock that Coral bookmakers, one of the market leaders in online betting, provide this best odds promise to their clients.
You’ll find therefore that Coral online bookmakers offer Best Price Guaranteed across all the UK and Irish horse racing that they cover as standard. This offers new customer and loyal existing ones peace of mind. It is one of the reasons Coral remains so popular.
The Coral Best Odds Guarantee adds significant value to a bet and is very easy to claim.
All you have to do is bet on a horse in either UK or Ireland and Coral looks after the rest; they will ensure you’re getting the best price regardless of what the Starting Price is. This is applied automatically for ease.
What Is Coral Best Odds Guaranteed?
Best Odds Guaranteed is a perk for both new and existing clients and is simple to understand.
Basically, if you accept a price on a horse and then its Starting Price (SP) is higher at the start of the race, Coral will payout at the higher odds. If the SP is shortened, you’ll be paid at the early price odds you accepted.
Essentially, whichever price works out better and is the most profitable for you is what you’ll be paid out at.
So when you’re using Coral to bet, you can enjoy peace of mind knowing you’ll be getting the best price even if your horse selection drifts to a bigger SP.
Example of Coral BOG
For example, if you placed £20 on Zabalan to win a Curragh race, with early odds of 5.550 and the SP raised to 6.0, you’d receive winnings of £120 rather than £110.
As you can see you will always be better off taking advantage of a best odds promotion.
Additionally, Coral has a money-back option if your horse falls (Coral Faller Insurance), unseats on comes down during their race. Another great perk.
Rules for Best Odds Guaranteed Betting At Coral
A few things to take on board and terms and conditions to consider when getting the Coral best odds:
- To qualify for the offer, punters must ensure their bet is placed online – via web or their mobile betting app – on the race day. It is not applicable on bets placed in person at Coral betting shop.
- The Best Price Guaranteed bonus isn’t available on Ante-Post, Tote, Place Only, Match Bets, Green Tick, pari-mutuel, Insurance Bets or Betting Without markets.
- If there’s a rule 4 in the race, they’ll pay out at those bigger odds (after the rule 4 reduction comes off).
- Any bets placed after the off don’t count. Make sure, therefore, you know the start times.
- If you’re gambling large sums of cash, be aware there’s a cap of £50k a punter, per day.
Claiming Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
Here’s the easy guide in how to claim Coral BOG:
How to claim:
- Log into www.coral.co.uk
- Place a horse racing bet, as you normally would (UK or Irish horse racing counts)
- If your selected horse starts at a higher price (bigger odds), Coral will payout at the higher odds
- The offer is automatically applied
Best Odds Guaranteed Key Terms to Be Aware Of With Coral
- Hardly any restrictions – this is for use with all UK & Irish horse racing
- This offering will be fulfilled in real money
- These offers only apply to bets placed on the day of the race
- The maximum winning is £50,000 per customer per day
Extra Value With Coral
Coral bookies also offer extra value from a matched bet perspective.
If you’re placing a back and lay bet to cover all possible outcomes with the use of a free bet, you can win some more if the bookie’s bet comes off. If you’re taking advantage of this offer in conjunction with Coral’s Beaten by A Length offer, you’ll be able to use the £25 free bet to increase the value of your bet.
So, for example, if you placed the £25 free bet on Spin Doctor the horse at Pontefract with odds of 9.0 at Coral and lay £21.16 against Spin Doctor with an exchange at odds of 9.5 too, your profit would be £20.14 as long as the bookmaker bet won. If the SP, however, drifted to 9.5 too, your profit would rise to £32.36 if that horse won. So, in this instance, the Best Price Guaranteed offer would’ve made you a nice £12.50 extra winnings if the bookmaker selection won, even with a very slight change in the odds.
What is a Coral Connect Card?
Connect lets you bet however and whenever you want with Coral, by gathering all their betting platforms together. With Connect, you can bet in a shop, online (web or mobile) or over the phone, with one account.
You can deposits funds in any shop, play on your mobile or online. If you win, you can collect those winnings (even if you won online) in a shop, so no matter the withdrawal method, you’re always close to your cash.
Benefits of Coral Connect
- Instant access to winnings
- No banks involved
- One balance for all betting types
- Exclusive promos for cardholders
How to sign up to Coral Connect
It’s really easy to sign up. This is for new and existing customers.
All you have to do is:
- Go to any Coral shop
- Register yourself for Connect for your card and PIN
- That’s it. Enjoy!
Not Yet Got a Coral Account?
If you don’t already have a Coral account you can take advantage of their Bet £5 and get £20 in free bets welcome offer as well as ongoing free bets (a qualifying bet may be required).
You should look for the full list of current offers and promo codes too across our best horse racing betting sites. You can free bets, enhanced odds, live streaming and more perks when signing up for a new betting site.
Do Coral offer best odds guaranteed?
Yes Coral offer best odds guaranteed.
This is applied on all bets that permitted automatically, find out more in our guide.
What time is Coral best odds guaranteed?
The Coral best odds guaranteed is available from 10am on the day of the race.
Check their official website for full terms and conditions.
Best Price Guaranteed is an incredible offer for all horse racing punters and is now a standard bookmaker offering, viewed as essential rather than a bonus, that said it’s great that Coral takes part in this promotion and makes it so easy as well.
It essentially gives you peace of mind that when you’re placing a bet on a UK or Irish horse race, you’ve got peace of mind that you will always be paid out at the higher price.
Other Bookmakers that Offer a Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion
Coral Bookies is not the only one to offer this promotion on a horse or greyhound race. The following online bookmakers also offer BOG offers:
- 10Bet Best Odds Guaranteed
- 888 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Best Odds Guaranteed Bookies
- bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betway Best Odds Guaranteed
- BoyleSports Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- GentingBet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Jenningsbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed
- MansionBet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Marathonbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Novibet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Paddy Power Best Odds Guaranteed
- Racebets Best Odds Guaranteed
- Sky Bet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Sportingbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Sportnation Best Odds Guaranteed
- Totesport Best Odds Guaranteed
- Unibet Best Odds Guaranteed
- William Hill Best Odds Guaranteed