Have you placed a bet with Coral and want to watch the action live? Well, you’ll be glad to know that Coral bookmakers offer a great live streaming service so you need never miss a race; find out how to watch the racing on your mobile, PC or tablet now with Coral.
Live streaming is now the most popular way to enjoy horse racing and this means that you don’t need to subscribe to ATR or Racing TV, or have to go down to your local betting shop to enjoy the action. You can literally watch your race on the move, on the bus, on the beach or wherever you may be!
Find out how to use Coral horse racing live streaming service today:
- 1 How to Live Stream Coral Racing and Sports – Step by Step
- 2 How Much Do I Need to Bet to Watch A Live Video on Coral?
- 3 There Is A Time Delay On My Coral Live Streaming Service?
- 4 My Coral Live Video Is Not Working?
- 5 How to Watch Horse Racing on Coral – Video Guide
- 6 Popular Questions
- 7 Summary of Coral Live Streaming Service
- 8 Live Streaming Services Related Articles
How to Live Stream Coral Racing and Sports – Step by Step
Here is our easy to follow step by step guide to enjoying the racing from your mobile, tablet or PC with Coral:
- If you are an existing Coral online customer you’ll need to log on to your account. If you are not a Coral customer you can register today, follow the link below, there is also a great welcome offer so now is a good time to join.
- Once you are logged into your betting account, you simply place a bet on the horse of your choice. The bet will need to be a minimum of £2 – or you will need a funded account – to be able to watch the race live.
- Once you have placed your bet a LIVE STREAM button will appear next to the race details – click on this.
- This will then start to play the live stream of the race, this will typically start a minute before the start of the race and finish a minute after. With Coral, you also have a replay option – which is an added perk.
If you are not a Coral customer, why not check them out today? Follow the link below for more information and great sign-up offers as part of their new customer offer and deal:
Coral RacingGET £20 IN FREE BETS
18+ New UK+IRE customers. PayPal and certain deposit and bet types excluded. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets valid for 7 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. Full T&C's Apply
How Much Do I Need to Bet to Watch A Live Video on Coral?
Coral Live Video is only accessible to existing customers who stake a £2 bet on a race.
A minimum matched bet of GBP2 (or currency equivalent) must be placed on the relevant ‘day of the race’ market to qualify to watch that particular race.
The £2 bet wagered will show up on the mobile app as “Live Stream” available.
There Is A Time Delay On My Coral Live Streaming Service?
Coral live streaming is advertised as “live” but you should be aware that there could be a time delay, this is the case with all live streaming of sports.
The length of the time the live video is delayed will vary depending on a number of factors but on average you should expect a time delay of between 1-5 seconds behind the actual horse race. However, time delays may sometimes be significantly longer than this if you have slow internet connection.
So be careful when betting in-play and betting live with Coral live horse racing because you need to keep this in mind.
My Coral Live Video Is Not Working?
At times the live video on Coral might not be working, the most common reason for the stream not working are the below:
- Your internet connection is slow or broken
- There is a fault with the mobile betting app
- There are technical issues with the racing channel live video
- You have not placed the minimum bet requirement, as stated above, to be able to watch the live stream
The live streaming on the Coral Sports betting app is capable of allowing a range of sports to be shown once the relevant bets are placed these include; football, tennis, basketball, rugby, boxing and a selection of other sporting events.
They obviously cover all the major UK and international horse racing events.
How to Watch Horse Racing on Coral – Video Guide
Check out our handy video below which shows how to live stream and watch the horse racing live within your Coral account:
As you can see watching live horse racing events is easy – so you need never miss a race.
Do Coral do live streaming?
Yes Coral do a live streaming service.
If you want to watch to racing or other sports you will need to place a £2 bet or have a funded account.
Find out more in our guide.
Is Coral streaming free?
Coral streaming is free if you have a funded account, otherwise, you will need to place a bet of £2.
How do you get live streaming on Coral?
You get live streaming on Coral by placing a bet of £2 or having a funded online betting account with them.
You can then watch live action on a range of sports including ice hockey, table tennis, basketball, greyhound racing, European football and of course; horse racing!
Summary of Coral Live Streaming Service
Coral is one of the best horse racing betting companies in the UK and it’s easy to see why.
They offer a whole range of perks to their loyal customers, and one of the best is their sleek and easy to use streaming service.
This means you can watch live action and enjoy live streams on a full of range of sports, from horse racing and greyhound racing to football, tennis and more.
To find out more about Coral visit their official website or read our review on them today.
Live Streaming Services Related Articles
As well as Coral live streams, we have researched all the latest and best live streaming options for betting, including William Hill, Ladbrokes, Bet365 and more, check out what we thought below and watch live racing today:
Also don’t forget to check out our regularly updated racing blog which is packed full of news, views and exciting tips.