Racing TV is the home of British and Irish racing, showcasing live and exclusive action in stunning HD.
Racing TV covers horse racing from all 26 Irish racecourses and this was the reason for rebranding it from Racing UK.
The RacingTV channel brings to life the full racing stories from Britain and Ireland on one definitive racing top-quality channel.
In our Racing TV guide, we cover everything you need to know about the amazing horse racing channel.
Find out more about Racing TV:
- 1 Does Racing TV show all horse races?
- 2 What racecourses are covered by Racing TV in UK?
- 3 What racecourses are covered by Racing TV in Ireland?
- 4 Key meetings on Racing TV
- 5 Where can I find Racing TV?
- 6 What TV channel is Racing TV on?
- 7 Is Racing TV free?
- 8 Betting on Racing TV Races?
- 8.1 Tote Horse Racing
- 8.2 BoyleSports Horse Racing
- 8.3 bet365 Horse Racing
- 8.4 Sky Bet Horse Racing
- 8.5 Betfred Horse Racing
- 8.6 BetVictor Horse Racing
- 8.7 William Hill Horse Racing
- 8.8 Paddy Power Horse Racing
- 8.9 Ladbrokes Horse Racing
- 8.10 Betfair Horse Racing
- 8.11 Virgin Bet Horse Racing
- 8.12 Coral Horse Racing
- 8.13 Unibet Horse Racing
- 8.14 Spreadex Betting App
- 8.15 Betway Horse Racing
- 8.16 LiveScore Bet Horse Racing
- 8.17 Mr Play Sport
- 8.18 Parimatch Horse Racing
- 9 Who Are RacingTV?
- 10 What is Racing TV Extra?
- 11 RacingTV.com Features
- 12 Who Are Racing TV’s Presenters and Pundits?
- 13 What Are the Racing TV Programs?
- 14 Racing TV Social Media
- 15 Summary of Racing TV
- 16 Here are Some Betting Sites that Offer Live Stream Options
Does Racing TV show all horse races?
Racing TV will broadcast live horse racing from 62 racecourses.
The Racing TV experience of unrivalled coverage from the 62 racecourses in Britain and Ireland equates to over 70% of all horse racing from Britain and Ireland. So although not showing all horse races it shows the biggest percentage of any channel.
As the market leader the Racing TV channel shows nearly 90% of all Group and Graded horse races.
Racing TV will have only one day without any live horse racing outside of Good Friday and four days at Christmas.
What Happens If Races Start At The Same Time on Racing TV?
Racing TV takes pride in showing all horse racing events in their entirety on the dedicated channel.
When there are unavoidable clashes, the recordings of the race (not shown) will still be shown on the linear channel.
The times of horse racing events are usually staggered to avoid this problem, but some race times can be delayed.
Depending on time availability Racing TV might only be able to show the recording of the finishes (if it is a busy day of racing like Bank Holidays and Boxing Day).
Racing TV has its very own dedicated live streaming service – called Racing TV Extra – which will be accessible on the RTV website, their mobile and TV apps.
What racecourses are covered by Racing TV in UK?
The 35 British tracks on RacingTV coverage are:
- Aintree – 8 fixtures
- Ayr – 32 fixtures
- Beverley – 19 fixtures
- Carlisle – 26 fixtures
- Cartmel – 9 fixtures
- Catterick – 25 fixtures
- Chelmsford – 58 fixtures
- Cheltenham – 16 fixtures
- Epsom – 11 fixtures
- Exeter – 17 fixtures
- Goodwood – 19 fixtures
- Hamilton – 18 fixtures
- Haydock – 32 fixtures
- Huntingdon – 19 fixtures
- Kelso – 19 fixtures
- Kempton – 75 fixtures
- Leicester – 30 fixtures
- Ludlow – 16 fixtures
- Market Rasen – 21 fixtures
- Musselburgh – 28 fixtures
- Newbury – 29 fixtures
- Newmarket – 39 fixtures
- Nottingham – 23 fixtures
- Perth – 15 fixtures
- Pontefract – 16 fixtures
- Redcar – 18 fixtures
- Salisbury – 16 fixtures
- Sandown – 24 fixtures
- Stratford – 18 fixtures
- Taunton – 14 fixtures
- Thirsk – 16 fixtures
- Warwick – 19 fixtures
- Wetherby – 19 fixtures
- Wincanton – 17 fixtures
- York – 18 fixtures
What racecourses are covered by Racing TV in Ireland?
All 26 Irish racecourses are covered by Racing TV. 23 of these are in Southern Ireland and 3 racecourses are in Northern Ireland.
The 26 Irish tracks on RacingTV coverage are:
- Down Royal
- Dundalk Stadium
- Gowran Park
Racecourse Media Group (RMG) signed an agreement with Sports Information Services (SIS) for direct-to-home and streaming rights to all 26 Irish racecourses.
The agreement to broadcast all 391 Irish race meetings is a huge contract for the Racing TV channel.
The rights of many of the leading British racecourses are managed by Racecourse Media Group (RMG), while SIS holds the horseracing rights to all Irish racecourses, via an agreement with Horse Racing Ireland (HRI) and the Association of Irish Racecourses (AIR).
Key meetings on Racing TV
Here are the key meetings covered on Racing TV:
- The Dublin Racing Festival
- Cheltenham Festival
- Grand National meeting
- Irish Grand National
- Punchestown Festival
- Guineas meeting
- Derby meeting
- Irish Derby
- July Meeting
- Glorious Goodwood
- Galway Festival
- Ebor meeting
- Irish Champions weekend
- Champions Day
- Coral Gold Cup
Where can I find Racing TV?
Here are the following places you can find Racing TV:
- Racing TV is on Sky channel 426
- Racing TV is on Virgin Media channel 536
- Racing TV is on Virgin Ireland Channel 411
- Racing TV is on Freeview Channel 261
- Racing TV is on the website at www.racingtv.com
- Racing TV is on the app store named “Racing TV – Live horse racing“
What TV channel is Racing TV on?
Racing TV is on Sky channel 426.
To join Racing TV visit racingtv.com/join or call our team on 0844 855 1881 (UK) or 0818 776 700 (ROI).
The Sky Channel 426 for Racing TV is not available unless you subscribe and pay to join RacingTV.
Is Racing TV free?
The RacingTV mobile app is free to download, and Racing TV subscribers can watch the action right away by logging in to their account on the website.
Go to your Amazon Fire TV, Android TV, or Apple TV device and search for ‘Racing TV to sign up.’
How much will Racing TV cost?
The price of a Racing TV package is £24.98 a month.
If you pay for Racing TV annually the costs are £298 per year.
In Ireland, the pricing to subscribe to RacingTV is €31 a month.
Betting on Racing TV Races?
The best betting sites for betting on Racing TV races are:
- With updated new betting promotions like the Tote Plus and Tote’s SP Guarantee, it is no surprise that shrewd horse racing fans have voted Tote to be the number one horse racing betting site
New customers online only. £/€5 min stake. Receive £/€20 Tote Credit when first bet settles. £/€10 redeemable against racing bets and £/€10 redeemable against racing bets excl. Win/Place. 7 day expiry. Qualifying bet is the first racing pool bet added to the betslip. 18+. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleaware.org.Full T&C's Apply
- BoyleSports is legitimate market-leading Irish bookmaker with amazing sign up bonuses for new customers.
New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min Deposit £10. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Account & Payment method restrictions apply. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply.Full T&C's Apply
- Voted the best horse racing website and app by our followers for the past 2 years.
Bet £10 & Get £30 in Free Bets for new customers at bet365.Full T&C's Apply
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Registration required.
- Check out Sky Bet today who have a current Bet £5 and Get £30 offer – could they be a new bookmaker for you?
NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. FIRST SINGLE & E/W BET ONLY. 5P MINIMUM STAKE. 3 X £10 BET TOKENS. FREE BET STAKES NOT INCLUDED IN RETURNS. FREE BETS EXCLUDE VIRTUALS. FREE BETS ARE NON WITHDRAWABLE. NO FREE BET EXPIRY. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS AND FURTHER T&CS APPLY. 18+. BEGAMBLEAWARE.ORGFull T&C's Apply
- Great bonuses, odds, deals and customer service make them one of the leading horse betting sites year after year.
New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply.Full T&C's Apply
- Punters love the BetVictor betting site rating it one of the top horse racing betting sites for a whole range of reasons, including BOG, live streaming, tips and more.
18+ New customers only. Opt in and place a £10 qualifying bet on Horse Racing at odds of 2.00+ within 7 days of registering; excludes cashed out bets. Receive 3x £10 Horse Racing Free Bets, valid on set events only at odds 2.00+. Plus, a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw a max of £250. Bonuses expire in 7 days. Card payments only. Please Gamble Responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
- One of the best horse racing bookies in the UK. William Hill are one of our favourites here at British Racecourses.
18+. Play Safe. From 00:01 on 18.10.2022. £30 bonus. New customers only. Minimum £10 stake on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on sportsbook (excluding Virtual markets). Further terms apply. #adFull T&C's Apply
- Paddy Power is one of the best online and high street bookmakers in the UK and Ireland.New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any Football market and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. T&Cs apply.Full T&C's Apply
- Ladbrokes is firmly established as one of the best horse racing betting sites. If you are looking for a new betting platform or betting app, they are a great choice.
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £/€5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £/€5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions apply.Full T&C's Apply
- Betfair Sportsbook are one of the biggest and best-betting companies in the world for placing bets online.
New Customer offer. Place a min £5 bet on the Sportsbook on odds of min 1/2 (1.5), get £20 in Free Bets. Rewards valid for 30 days. SMS verification required. Only deposits via cards will qualify. T&Cs apply. Please Gamble Responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
- One of the top horse racing betting sites around, Virgin Bet is also one of the best online bookies in the UK. Increasingly popular for all sports betting.
*New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org. 18+.Full T&C's Apply
- Coral is one of the most established and oldest of all UK bookmakers. They have stood the test of time and are of the best online bookmakers you can choose from.
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 1x £20 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. Restrictions apply.Full T&C's Apply
- One of the more new horse racing betting sites UK-wide, Unibet is gathering a lot of new punters and fans, who enjoy its easy-to-use website.
18+ begambleaware.org. New customers only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first racing bet loses. Wagering: sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Sports bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in.Full T&C's Apply
- The spread-betting side of things is one of the best on the market and Spreadex should definitely be considered for those looking to dabble on horse racing bets.
18+ begambleaware.org. Spread betting losses can exceed deposit.Full T&C's Apply
- Betway is another one which made the best online bookie list thanks to a range of sports, great odds, customer service and slick betting app interface.
New customers only. Min Deposit: £10. First deposit matched up to £10. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Debit Card deposits only. Deposit method restrictions apply. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered.18+. BeGambleAware.org. Bet The Responsible Way.Full T&C's Apply
- LiveScore Bet are a great sports betting site which offer a range of sporting events to place bets on.
New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from crediting (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. **UK and Irish horse racing win/each-way bets placed after 9am on race day. Max enhancement £50k/day. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org. 18+.Full T&C's Apply
- Looking for a betting website with a different and modern approach? This leading betting site is gaining fans across the UK, check them out today to find out more.
18+, Welcome Bonus: New Players only, 1st Deposit, Min Deposit: £10, max £15 bonus, valid for 14 days, bets must be placed at a min. odds of 1/1 (2.00) or greater and be settled within 14 days of placement. System bets no eligible.Full T&C's Apply
- Parimatch is a great sports betting brand with a plethora of online betting markets for hundreds of horse racing events.
18+ New Customers Only. Opt-in, bet on Horse Racing within 7 days of registration. Get your stake refunded up to £30 in Free Bets for set markets if your bet loses (odds 3.00+). Free bets expire in 7 days. Card payments only. Offer valid from 16:00 UK time 04/08/2023. begambleaware.org | Please Gamble ResponsiblyFull T&C's Apply
Who Are RacingTV?
Racing TV is Britain and Ireland’s premier horseracing channel, which broadcasts in stunning 1080i high-definition.
Racing TV is a successful subscription channel, launched in 2004 (formerly Racing UK).
Racing TV is the finest Flat and National Hunt racing broadcaster that the sport can offer.
Racecourse Media Group (RMG) are the parent company of RacingTV and is best known for its subscription TV channel broadcasting on Sky, Virgin, Freeview and YouView to 60,000 residential subscriptions.
More than 10,000 pubs and clubs in the UK and Ireland subscribe to Racing TV.
Richard FitzGerald is the CEO of Racecourse Media Group who owns Racing TV.
What is Racing TV Extra?
Racing TV Extra allows members to benefit from a live dedicated racecourse feed from every Irish and British racecourse.
The live dedicated feed shows paddock footage, ‘going down’ and unsaddling pictures.
Each of the 62 racecourses will have its own dedicated live stream available on Racing TV Extra, a feature of Racing TV’s digital platform. This means live coverage of every British and Irish race in its entirety, as well as uninterrupted paddock, going down and unsaddling coverage, will be available to Racing TV members. Racing TV Extra will be available via the website, mobile and TV Apps for all members, whose membership fee will remain the same.
The Racing TV Extra exclusive service is great if horse racing fans want to focus on specific racecourse coverage.
For action-packed days, such as New Year’s Day, Racing TV Extra has a second gallery to provide a fully-produced dedicated second channel for Irish racing.
All races in their entirety will be shown via Racing TV Extra.
Here are RacingTV.com features:
- Horse Racing Racecards
- Timeform Premium ratings
- Horse Racing Tips
- Horse Racing Results
- Ability to bet with 12 leading bookmakers including price comparison via Oddschecker
- Race Replays
- Key interviews with jockeys and trainers
Who Are Racing TV’s Presenters and Pundits?
Racing TV teams are regularly voted at the forefront of the best horse racing commentators and best horse racing presenters.
The Irish commentators on RacingTV were voted the number Irish racing commentary for horse racing.
Here are the presenters and pundits on Racing TV:
- Gary O’Brien
- Kevin O’Ryan
- Martin Dixon
- Kate Harrington
- Ruby Walsh
- Donn McClean
- Nick Luck
- Tom Stanley
- Lydia Hislop
- Chris Dixon
- Nick Lightfoot
- Niall Hannity
- Gordon Brown
- Angus McNae
- Rishi Persad
- Andy Stephens
- Alex Steedman
- Martin Dwyer
Gary O’Brien will spearhead the Racing TV team in Ireland, where he will be joined by Kevin O’Ryan, Kate Harrington, Ruby Walsh and Donn McClean.
What Are the Racing TV Programs?
Here are the popular programs broadcasted on Racing TV:
- The Friday Club – airs on Friday evenings, incorporating Dundalk (with an on-course presence) and British evening racing in the summer.
- Mark Your Card – Saturday preview show, will move to a daily slot to offer the latest news, betting moves and previews for the day’s racing.
- Luck On Sunday – Highly-acclaimed Sunday morning free-to-air show, hosted by Nick Luck.
- This Racing Life – Weekly feature programme is hosted by Tom Stanley and Nick Lightfoot, which goes behind the scenes of some of racing’s heartlands.
- Racing Replay – Shows all races in full, plus reaction, on the same day.
Here are Racing TV Social Media channels:
Summary of Racing TV
Watching horse racing in the United Kingdom and Ireland has never been simpler with Racing TV showing the majority of horse racing events.
Here at British Racecourses we think that their coverage and commentary is outstanding and it is highly recommended.
In our where to watch live horse racing guide, we uncover the major other horse racing channels as ITV Racing and Sky Sports Racing. Between the three major horse racing television channels, the only other place you can look to watch horse racing is on the bookmakers with the live streaming feature.
The ability to bet and view horse racing events is very popular amongst horse racing punters and a big reason why many sources the best horse racing bookmakers online by checking if they have the watch live horse racing streaming feature. Some of the major online bookies that have live streaming are William Hill TV live stream, Sky Bet live stream, Ladbrokes live streaming, Paddy Power live stream, Coral tv live streaming, bet365 live streaming and Betfred live streaming services.
But the most popular is the Racing TV live stream free online at www.racingtv.com.
We hope you like our comprehensive guide on Racing TV and utilise all the popular horse racing features below:
- Racing TV Cards
- Racing TV Tips
- Racing TV Results
- Racing TV Race Replays
- Racing TV UK Live Stream
Here are Some Betting Sites that Offer Live Stream Options
We have researched all the latest best live streams for sports to watch and created articles below to help you:
- 888Sport Live Streaming
- bet365 Live Streaming
- Betfair Live Streaming
- Betfred Live Streaming
- BetVictor Live Streaming
- Betway Live Streaming
- Coral Live Streaming
- ITV Racing
- Ladbrokes Live Streaming
- Live Horse Race Streaming
- Paddy Power Live Streaming
- Parimatch Live Streaming
- Racing TV
- Sky Bet Live Streaming
- Sky Sports Racing
- Tote Live Streaming
- Unibet Live Streaming
- What Channel Can I Watch Horse Racing On?
- William Hill Live Streaming
The list of related articles shows comprehensive guides on best practices for watching live sporting events.
If you have won your race don’t forget to use our brilliant bet calculator to work out your winnings.