The live streaming of horse racing is one of the main benefits that you can enjoy with an online betting account, meaning that you never need to miss a race having placed a bet. But how do you live stream horse racing on bet365?
In our handy guide, we tell you how to live stream your horse races and let you know any requirements that need to have fulfilled in order to qualify to watch on the bet365 mobile app or website.
Find out more now:
Watching Racing Live on Bet365 – Step by Step
Here’s our step by step guide:
- Firstly it will come as no surprise that before you can watch the racing with bet365 you need to have bet365 horse racing account, if so simply log in to your account. If you don’t, there is a great welcome offer to take advantage of today, simply follow the link of this page.
- In order to watch the racing, you will need to have deposited funds in your account or have placed a bet in the last 24 hours.
- When you have placed a bet on a race, a few minutes before the start a PLAY icon will appear next to the race details.
- Simply click on this icon and the race will appear on your screen.
- You can then watch the race, with coverage finishing approximately 30 seconds to a minute after the end of the race.
That’s it – simple! But do check out our fab video today which show you how to this in a step by step way.
bet365 RacingGET UP TO £100 IN BET CREDITS
#ad. New Customers Only. Min deposit £5. Bet Credits available for use upon settlement of bets to value of qualifying deposit. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
How Much Do I Need to Bet to Watch Live Video?
Bet365 has a fantastic live racing stream option that only requires a £0.50 minimum stake. This means that all you need to watch a race is to place a qualifying win bet of 50p to win or £0.25 each way.
With no initial subscription fee, this really is a great deal and a lot less that some of the other leading betting websites.
Is There a Time Delay on bet365 Live Streaming?
Bet365 streaming is advertised as “live” but there will generally be a time delay, even if this is only a few seconds you should be aware of this. This is however typical of most horse racing live streams. So be careful when betting in-play.
The length of the time the live video is delayed can depend on a number of factors but on average expect a time delay of between 1-5 seconds. However, time delays may sometimes be significantly longer than this if you have slow internet connection.
Bet365 Live Stream Video Not Working
If your Bet365 live steam is not working, it may be because of the following reasons:
- No or slow internet connection
- If there is a fault on the mobile betting app or website
- Technical issues with the racing channel live video stream
- You have not placed a minimum (£0.50) required bet in the last 24 hours to be able to watch the live stream or no money funded in your account
There are many other sports live streams available with bet365 so you can watch football live, rugby, boxing and a selection of other sporting events, once bets are placed.
How to Watch Horse Racing on bet365 Video
Check out a video below shows how to watch horse racing live with your bet365 account:
As you can see watching live horse racing events is easy and enjoyable – you need never to miss a race. This a perk that is offered on most of the top horse racing betting sites!
Live streaming has transformed how customers and punters can watch live sports and view their racing, whilst many still prefer to visit their local bookmakers, the majority of races are now watched on mobile devices and tablets.
Bet365 are one of the leaders in this field, their streaming is sleek, easy to use and has a small minimal betting requirement (or just a funded account).
Other online bookmakers offer this live sport streaming service are the below, follow the links for more information: