William Hill’s live streaming service is another bonus of this leading bookmaker, meaning you never have to miss another race again. Find out how to use live streams, about William Hill TV and more.
Live streaming racing and other sporting events to your mobile or tablet is now expected and it is something that all betting sites offer either via their main websites or on their betting apps. You no longer have to watch racing on ITV, subscribe to a racing channel or go to your local William Hill betting shop, you can simply view it when you want and where you want to.
Find out about Willaim Hill live streaming:
- 1 William Hill Live Streaming Service – Step by Step Guide
- 2 How Much Do I Need to Bet to Watch William Live Racing?
- 3 Is There a Time Delay on The William Hill Live Streaming and TV?
- 4 My William Hill Live Video is Not Working?
- 5 Watching Horse Racing on William Hill – Video Guide
- 6 William Hill Betting TV
- 7 Summary
- 8 Live Streaming Related Articles
William Hill Live Streaming Service – Step by Step Guide
To live stream William Hill racing is easy, simply follow the steps below:
- Log into your William Hill horse racing account. If you don’t have one, click on the link below and you can join today. They also have a great welcome offer for new customers, so now is a great time to join.
- Select a horse race that you want to bet on and make your selection.
- In order to “Bet and Watch” you will need to bet a minimum stake of £1 – this can be win or each way
- When you have done that a “CLICK HERE TO WATCH RACE” icon will appear – simply click on this and the stream will start a few minutes before the race.
- The live stream will have great commentary and will finish a minute or so after the end of the race.
If you are already a member of William Hill, check them out by following the link below and taking advantage of their welcome offer:
William Hill RacingBET £10 GET £30 IN FREE BETS
New customers using Promo code H30 only, Min £10/€10 stake, min odds 1/2, free bets paid as 2 x £15/€15, free bets credited after settlement of first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, payment method/player/country restrictions apply. Full T&C's Apply
How Much Do I Need to Bet to Watch William Live Racing?
William Hill live video is only accessible to existing customers who place a £1 bet on the race of their choice – or a matched bet in your or currency equivalent.
Another factor to take into consideration is the bet must have been placed on the relevant ‘day of the race’ to qualify for the live stream.
You can also watch a race is if you have a funded account or via Willaim Hill TV, which we touch on further down.
Is There a Time Delay on The William Hill Live Streaming and TV?
Whilst William Hill live streams and William Hill TV are branded as “live” you should be aware that there could be a time delay for UK & Irish racing.
The length of the time the live video is delayed will vary depending but on average it is between 1-5 seconds, so be careful when betting in-play.
My William Hill Live Video is Not Working?
At times the live video on William Hill horse racing might not be working, this is normally because of one of the below:
- Internet connection is lost, broken or faulty
- There is a fault with the William Hill mobile betting application
- There are technical issues with the live racing provider
- You have not placed a minimum bet requirement to be able to watch the live stream – as stated above this is £1
The live streaming options via the William Hill sports app is also capable of allowing other sports to be shown, such as football, rugby, tennis, hockey and more.
Watching Horse Racing on William Hill – Video Guide
This video shows how to watch horse racing live from your William Hill account:
As you can see watching live horse racing events is easy – so whether you are at home, on the bus or on the beach, you can watch the action.
William Hill Betting TV
As well as the “Bet and Watch” live streaming service, William Hill also boasts its own online TV station. This is totally free – you don’t need to be a William Hill online customer or have placed a bet. You can’t however choose what is broadcast.
William Hill TV broadcasts live racing from 24 racecourses across the UK, as well as Irish and US horse racing. They also show UK greyhound races.
The British racecourses broadcast via William Hill TV are:
- Ffos Las
- Newton Abbot
As a top-class bookmaker, William Hill leads the way with its live streaming service and unique TV channel.
It was one of the first online bookmakers to offer this service and it is now adopted by all.
You can watch your races for as little as £1 with them or by having a funded account, this means you need never miss another horse race, wherever you are!
Live Streaming Related Articles
The other bookmakers who offer this service are below, be sure to check them out as well: