If you’re on the lookout for a new betting site then this page is the best place to search for a new betting site or betting app to suit your needs.
Before joining a new betting website you’ll want to make sure they’re reputable and also offer what you are looking for. There is now a huge range of betting sites around for you to consider and lots of news one popping onto the UK market seemingly every week, however, fear not, our teams have gone through and looked at a wide range of the very best new sports betting sites to help you make a decision and pick the best one for you.
Our teams have looked at literal “brand new betting sites” on the UK market as well as some more established and well-known online bookers who are offering incentives for “new customers”. We, therefore, have a variety of new betting site options; so whether you are a casual or more professional punter there will be something to suit you here.
All of the new online bookmakers and sports betting sites listed are ones that our teams have tried and tested.
Many of these sites offer great incentives for new players, sign-up offer options, generous ongoing perks for existing ones and a whole range of other benefits which are worth considering.
Find out more about the best new betting sites in September 2023:
- 1 New Betting Sites in 2023 – The Results
- 1.1 Tote Betting App
- 1.2 BoyleSports Horse Racing
- 1.3 SkyBet Bet 10 Get 40
- 1.4 Parimatch Horse Racing
- 1.5 Virgin Bet Horse Racing
- 1.6 BetUK Horse Racing
- 1.7 BetVictor Horse Racing
- 1.8 Mr Play Sport
- 1.9 Spreadex Betting App
- 1.10 32 Red
- 1.11 888 Horse Racing
- 1.12 Unibet Horse Racing
- 1.13 Betway Horse Racing
- 1.14 JeffBet Bet 10 Get 30
- 1.15 Virgin Bet Horse Racing
- 2 Why Should I Use A New Betting Site?
- 3 What to Look for With a New Online Bookmaker and the Best New Bookies
- 3.1 Welcome Promotions and Welcome Bonuses with Sports Bet Sites and The Latest Betting Sites
- 3.2 Safety & Security – Are New Bettings Sites and Online Gambling Site Options Safe To Use?
- 3.3 Ongoing Offers For Customers and Punters – New and Existing Players
- 3.4 Online Sports Betting Markets in September 2023 with New Bookmakers
- 3.5 The Interface of a Sports Betting Site – Ease of Use For All
- 3.6 Mobile-Friendly and UK New Betting Apps – Betting on The Move with the Latest Bookmakers
- 3.7 Live Streaming for International and Sports Betting in the UK and Ireland
- 3.8 Customer Support and Customer Service for New 2023 Betting Sites
- 3.9 Payment Options For New Online Bookies and Sports Betting Websites – A Full Range To Suit You for your Sports Betting from Online Betting Companies
- 3.10 Online Feedback and Reviews For New Gambling Sites & a Betting Site
- 3.11 A Range of Sports Betting Options
- 3.12 Betting Limits – Stay in Control
- 3.13 Cash Out Features
- 3.14 Max Pay Out Options to Suit You
- 3.15 Form Guides for Racing
- 3.16 UK Gambling Commission and Gambling Responsibly
- 4 Are the Newest Sites Safe and Trustworthy?
- 5 Is It Worth Joining New Bookies and an Online Bookmaker?
- 6 Facts about New Betting Websites
- 7 Frequently Asked Questions About New Online Bookmakers UK in September 2023
- 8 What to Look for in a New Betting Sites – Checklist
- 9 Popular Questions
- 10 Summary – New Online Betting Site & New Bookies Final Thoughts
- 11 Other Latest Betting Websites and Online Gambling Sites in September 2023
New Betting Sites in 2023 – The Results
From our research below are what we consider to be the best betting sites (Brand new bookmakers UK) for new customers.
You can either read more about them on our individual dedicated review pages or simply sign up today to take advantage of the great welcome bonus offers that are listed below.
Check out these latest betting sites and new betting sites:
- Newly designed Tote has a great new mobile betting app and great new promotions for new and existing customers, a top online sports betting site.
New customers online only. £/€5 min stake. Receive £/€20 Tote Credit when first bet settles. £/€10 redeemable against racing bets and £/€10 redeemable against racing bets excl. Win/Place. 7 day expiry. Qualifying bet is the first racing pool bet added to the betslip. 18+. Full T&Cs apply. BeGambleaware.org.Full T&C's Apply
- BoyleSports is a great online betting site which has the latest offers and events and great bet builder options.
New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min Deposit £10. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Account & Payment method restrictions apply. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. T&Cs apply.Full T&C's Apply
- SkyBet’s not a new sportsbook brand but the bet 10 get 40 is a new sports betting promotion many punters are wanting
NEW CUSTOMERS ONLY. FIRST SINGLE & E/W BET ONLY. £10 MINIMUM STAKE. ODDS OF 1/1 OR GREATER. 4 X £10 HORSE RACING BET TOKEN. FREE BET STAKES NOT INCLUDED IN RETURNS. FREE BETS FOR HORSE RACING ONLY. FREE BETS ARE NON WITHDRAWABLE. NO FREE BET EXPIRY. ELIGIBILITY RESTRICTIONS AND FURTHER T&CS APPLY. 18+. BEGAMBLEAWARE.ORG.Full T&C's Apply
- Get some of the newest online bettings offers and bonuses with Parimatch today, a leading UK sports betting site.
18+ New Customers Only. Opt-in, bet on Horse Racing within 7 days of registration. Get your stake refunded up to £30 in Free Bets for set markets if your bet loses (odds 3.00+). Free bets expire in 7 days. Card payments only. Offer valid from 16:00 UK time 04/08/2023. begambleaware.org | Please Gamble ResponsiblyFull T&C's Apply
- Newly designed Virgin Bet is a great betting website with all the latest betting promotions for new punters online, one of the best betting sites around.
*New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org. 18+.Full T&C's Apply
- BetUK is a new online bookmaker and is looking to establish itself in the industry as one of the best in sportsbook and casino betting, one of the best betting sites UK.
New customers, Deposit & Place a Bet within 7 days, and settle a £10 minimum bet at odds of 4/5 (1.8) or greater, to be credited with 3x £10 free bets: 1 x £10 Horse racing, 1 x £10 Free Bet Builder and 1 x £10 Football. Stake not returned.Full T&C's Apply
- BetVictor have new sportsbook free bets and offers a secure and reliable betting platform
18+ New customers only. Opt in and place a £10 qualifying bet on Horse Racing at odds of 2.00+ within 7 days of registering; excludes cashed out bets. Receive 3x £10 Horse Racing Free Bets, valid on set events only at odds 2.00+. Plus, a £10 Slot Bonus, selected games, wager 20x to withdraw a max of £250. Bonuses expire in 7 days. Card payments only. Please Gamble Responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
- Join Mr.play Sports Online Bookmaker to Get Your New Customer Welcome Bonus
18+, Welcome Bonus: New Players only, 1st Deposit, Min Deposit: £10, max £15 bonus, valid for 14 days, bets must be placed at a min. odds of 1/1 (2.00) or greater and be settled within 14 days of placement. System bets no eligible.Full T&C's Apply
- Spreadex is the newest firm to offer two types of sports betting – fixed odds and spread betting – plus casino gaming and financial trading.
18+ begambleaware.org. Spread betting losses can exceed deposit.Full T&C's Apply
- 32Red is a reliable, secure and regulated sports betting brand with new welcome bonuses
18+. BeGambleAware.org. New accounts only. Min. £10 deposit, debit card only. Up to 50x wagering, game contributions vary, max. stake applies, 7 day expiry.
- Get the latest brand new betting free bets at 888sport.com
Min deposit £10 • A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 • Min odds 1/2 (1.50) • Free Bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days • Free Bet stakes not included in returns • Money Back Offer: New & existing customers • Place a bet of £1 or more on any horse in the advertised race • Only your first bet on the race winner market will count • If your horse finishes 2nd, we will refund up to £20 of your stake as a free bet • For each way bets, only the win part of the bet will count • Free Bet will be credited after bet settlement & must bet used within 7 days. Withdrawal restrictions, payment methods, country & Full T&C’s apply.Full T&C's Apply
- Unibet offers an outstanding betting experience for new punters online
18+ begambleaware.org. New customers only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first racing bet loses. Wagering: sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Sports bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in.Full T&C's Apply
- Online Betting Site Betway with over 30000 markets to Bet on is a great new sportsbook brand
New customers only. Min Deposit: £10. First deposit matched up to £10. 1 x wagering at odds of 1.75+ to unlock Free Bet. Debit Card deposits only. Deposit method restrictions apply. This offer is valid for 7 days from your new account being registered.18+. BeGambleAware.org. Bet The Responsible Way.Full T&C's Apply
- JeffBet are a new sportsbook on the market in the UK for horse racing betting and football bets
New Players Only. Min £10 qualifying bets, stake not returned. Free bet – one-time stake of £30, min odds 1.5, stake not returned. 1X wager the winnings. Wager from real balance first. Wager calculated on bonus bets only. Max conversion: £200. Valid for 7 Days from issue. Withdrawal requests voids all active/pending bonuses. Excluded Skrill deposits.Full T&C's Apply
- Virgin Bet are a new sports betting app available in the UK, offering our customers daily price boosts and a huge range of markets across all major sports
*New members. £10 min deposit & bet on sportsbook, placed & settled at 1.5 min odds within 14 days of sign-up. Win part of E/W bets. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: accept in 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance (ex. E/Ws & Multiples), stakes not returned. Bet Responsibly. BeGambleAware.org. 18+.Full T&C's Apply
Read on and find out about the criteria we took into consideration when selecting these new bookmakers and top offers.
Also, find out the general questions and views we took on board when choosing our best betting sites on the market today.
Why Should I Use A New Betting Site?
Many people overlook new sites in the UK (Brand new bookmakers UK )simply because they have got to used to the traditional and well established betting websites they currently use and are familiar with but there are benefits for using and signing up to new ones.
New can always seem scary but there are lots of incentives to be taken advantage of.
One of the main privileges of joining a new sports betting site is that they all provide generous welcome bonus offers for new UK customers. Some people also just like a change of luck and a change of scenery.
Another of the main benefits of new UK betting sites is that they are often hungry to attract new punters. They, therefore, offer many of the same benefits of the established high-street bookmakers (such as Ladbrokes, William Hill and Bet365) in terms of high-quality software, live steaming, lots of betting payment options, best odds guaranteed and ease of use), however, they often provide bigger welcome promotions than the standard and on-going promos that customers are receiving with their current betting site.
New online sports betting sites are basically looking to entice new players which we think is generally a good thing and it encourages healthy competition between all the online bookmakers. New bookmakers are obviously always looking to impress potential new players.
What to Look for With a New Online Bookmaker and the Best New Bookies
Before joining a new bookmaker, be sure to look through the features personally. It is always good to compare online betting sites based on your personal preferences to find something perfect.
From the new bookies we have selected above, we specifically looked at the criteria below, which we think is essential information to take on board when looking at new betting sites, however, there may be additional factors you want to consider when opening an account. These factors included:
- Deposit methods
- A range of bet types
- Associated betting apps
- A range of sports betting options
- Live streaming
- Cash out features
- Free bet credits (often free bets valid for 7 days) with qualifying bets for new and existing customers
- Bonus bets on racing, football or other sports
- Good customer service
Depending on what you use the site for and how regular you want to bet, will be important when making your decision so you can get the ultimate sports betting experience.
Welcome Promotions and Welcome Bonuses with Sports Bet Sites and The Latest Betting Sites
A welcome bonus or bonus offer is one of the biggest features and draws of all new betting sites as well as established bookmakers.
These types of welcome offer options are especially popular with new bookies joining the industry who are looking to attract new customers. A welcome offer or a sign-up offer is a great and easy-to-understand incentive.
As we mentioned, there are lots of newcomers and newest betting sites in the online betting industry, all of which are competing for your and other punters’ attention and the main way they attempt to attract new UK customers is by offering the best welcome offers and one-off sign up offer options.
The ones we list above all have great welcome bonus options for you to take advantage of.
Bookies joining offers vary but typical betting website new customer offers (also called sign up offers or a bonus offer) include the below options:
- Free Bets – often, when you sign up with a new bookmaker as a new customer, you will often be rewarded with a free bet or free bets. A free horse racing bet generally requires a minimum deposit and wager first, for instance, some latest betting sites give you £30 to play as a free bet when you bet £10. Free bets are a popular bonus offer and one of the favourites here at British Racecourses as they are easy to use.
- Money-Back – another popular offer with online betting sites is a money-back promo. It enables you to lose the first bet and get your stake back a free bet.
- Free Cash – you can get rewarded with free cash when you join a new betting website. This can sometimes be a no deposit offer, or it can be a first deposit offer (also known as a first deposit bonus). This is like betting with bonus money.
- Price Boost – a price boost comes in many forms – LeoVegas horse racing is currently offering to double your winnings. Other betting sites will boost the odds when you place a bet, you just click a button on your bet slip and this will be applied.
Horse racing bookies and betting websites, in general, are constantly going the extra mile for new customers, so keep a lookout for the latest deals and if you can get a free bet we highly recommend it.
Also, before signing with a new bookmaker and online sportsbook be sure you check all the terms and conditions to make sure that they are agreeable to you.
Safety & Security – Are New Bettings Sites and Online Gambling Site Options Safe To Use?
One of the tricky things when it comes to new betting websites is that many customers do not know who to trust.
Safety and security and a massive factor for many, especially where money and personal details are being traded.
The best way to ensure you are joining a reputable betting site (new online bookmaker UK) is to check the online reviews.
You can be confident that we only promote popular betting websites and new bookmakers (UK) that we have trialled and reviewed – ultimately making sure that we offer the best and most trustworthy possible sites around. That said you should only make a decision if you are 100% happy yourselves.
Other ways to check safety and security when looking for a betting site include, looking for any audits, gambling licenses and gambling advice, all of which should be contained on a sports betting site as a matter of law.
All the betting sites we recommend have this and comply with the relevant laws.
To find this information all you have to do is scroll to the bottom of the homepage of any established bookmaker and betting site and you will find all of the above information, as well as external links to check these.
You should always be sure that any new betting site you join is licensed with at least one of the following – Malta Gaming Authority, Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner or UK Gambling Commission. For reassurance and peace of mind, all the new bookmaker sites we list are.
Ongoing Offers For Customers and Punters – New and Existing Players
It’s easy to become preoccupied with the welcome offers, sign up deals and free bets offered by top betting sites but also check the site for ongoing dealsas you’ll obviously be using the new betting site more than once.
Looking after existing customers is hugely important for all betting companies.
Typical ongoing betting promotions on an active betting account include the below but they all differ from bookie to bookie, and all new betting websites are slightly different:
- Money-back – similarly to the welcome offer – you can get money back on certain bets with the best sports betting sites. Sometimes they will offer a promo for a particular horse racing event and if your bet loses, you get your money back; ultimately creating a risk-free bet for you. Sometimes there may be a minimum stake involved.
- Price Boosts – lots of top UK bookmakers provide customers with price boosts, this is an offer for loyal customers to help increase any possible winnings.
- Extra Places – a great promotion we are seeing more often with established online bookmakers as well as all new bookmakers, is one that rewards you extra places for racing. If you bet each way, but you just miss out on the top three places, you could still win if you have opted for extra places when placing your bet.
- Best odds guaranteed – most of these sites all offer best odds guaranteed so you don’t need to shop around to check if you are getting value for money – again it gives you peace of mind.
- Enhanced odds – these are very similar to price boosts (sometimes called “odds boosts”), where you can select a horse to have its own odds increases; so if it wins you basically get better odds and you win more! Not all bookmakers offer this but many do and it’s something which we like as often it means a profit boost if you win!
- Free bets – sometimes you can just be given a free bet or an amount credited to an account. Sometimes you may need a qualifying bet to use this free bet, other times it will be a cash credit (sometimes it can even be a deposit bonus – meaning that more money is added when you pay into your account). Free bets are a great perk.
Online Sports Betting Markets in September 2023 with New Bookmakers
Whilst we are a racing site dedicated to horses and UK racing, we are aware that many of you also enjoy a variety of sports and look for a wide range of UK sports betting markets (sportsbook related markets and football betting markets). Therefore you may want your betting account to offer broad sports betting markets and competitive odds across a range of markets and events,
All the betting websites we have selected cover a full range of sports markets, everything from Premier League football & tennis to rugby, hockey and athletics. Many also have live casino options. Essentially they all cover the UK sports market and aren’t just “racing sites” as such, but full sporting betting sites for you to enjoy.
On top of the range of products and variety of sports they offer, these new gambling sites also all offer a huge range of types of bets, so whether you are looking for a single, a Yankee, Lucky 15, Lucky 31, Patent or an accumulator bet, every new bookie will have it covered with a full range of betting options to suit you.
The Interface of a Sports Betting Site – Ease of Use For All
Nobody likes a clunky online sports betting website that is difficult to use.
All of these new UK betting sites are smooth and easy to navigate around – all having a good betting platform.
All of the brand new betting sites UK here can be enjoyed on all devices, they are easy to use and have a user-friendly interface whether you are on a home PC or on the move.
Mobile-Friendly and UK New Betting Apps – Betting on The Move with the Latest Bookmakers
The sites listed are mobile compatible or have a mobile betting app.
This means you can effortlessly enjoy the bookmakers and betting on your mobile phone or tablet at a time to suit you with a great mobile experience.
Mobile betting is such an important factor for all new bookies – it as is one of the most popular and growing ways that people like to bet.
You do not necessarily need to download an app when betting online if you don’t want to, most modern sites are now embedded with HTML-5, and this allows you to easily play from your phone. You won’t need to do anything, sit back and allow the site to load the mobile or desktop-friendly site, you can then enjoy betting from your mobile.
Alternatively, you can, of course, download an app for iOS or Android. Go to the App Store or Google Play, you can download the specific best betting app for free, and it will provide you quick access to the site and keep up to date with all new UK betting sites 2023 and offers that are available to you.
Live Streaming for International and Sports Betting in the UK and Ireland
Again, this is something that most people expect from new bookies or a sports betting site with a UK license.
We think streaming is particularly important when you want to watch racing and you’re not by a TV.
This streaming doesn’t just cover racing though, they also cover most sporting events including football & racing, as well as even hockey and athletics (in some cases even online casino). Basically, it means that once you have placed a bet you get to watch it and enjoy it.
Many of these sports betting websites all have live betting and you can bet or lay a horse or sporting event (including football betting) whilst it’s happening.
This form of live betting and in-play betting has really gained in popularity over the past few years with the inception of digital betting.
Customer Support and Customer Service for New 2023 Betting Sites
With any UK betting site, new or established, you always want top-class customer support. All of the betting websites offer top-notch customer service for UK customers. That is a must for all licensed betting sites.
High levels of customer service is something that all new sites strive for, as they know happy players will come back time and time again.
Many of these sites also offer “live chat” support, so you don’t have to wait or hold on a phone if you have a problem or have any questions or queries.
Payment Options For New Online Bookies and Sports Betting Websites – A Full Range To Suit You for your Sports Betting from Online Betting Companies
All of the online bookmakers we reviewed are UK licensed and have a range of deposit method options and banking options for UK players, you can use debit cards or even Paypal with some.
Withdrawal times vary so it’s worth checking out that when signing up to any new account. Some payment method restrictions may apply so check individually.
Online Feedback and Reviews For New Gambling Sites & a Betting Site
What do current customers say about the betting site that you are interested in? It’s always good to see what other people are saying about the new bet sites that you are potentially looking to join.
Many will leave specific reviews about racing betting as well as other sports betting info so you should get a balanced and realistic opinion.
A Range of Sports Betting Options
Although our favourite sport is obviously horse racing, most punters enjoy betting on a range of different sports including:
- Table tennis
All of the new betting sites we have reviewed offer betting across a range of sports.
Betting Limits – Stay in Control
With most new betting sites it is easy to stay in control of your gambling at all times. This is because they allow you to set your own personal betting limits – these can be daily, weekly and monthly gambling controls.
If you choose to implement a betting limit this will be introduced immediately on most sites, if you wish to increase gambling limits this normally takes 24 hours.
Cash Out Features
Most of the best new betting sites are also cash out betting sites, these are increasingly popular, especially on multiple bets. This means that you can cash out a bet early at a price given by the bookmaker. We really enjoy the cash-out feature here at British Racecourses.
Max Pay Out Options to Suit You
Everyone has different budgets and personal limits for their betting. Some big bettors or professional gamblers search for new betting sites with large maximum betting payout options. We strongly promote responsible gambling but this factor is something that is important to those who seek to make money from their gambling.
Form Guides for Racing
Most new betting websites all have great form guides, this will include info on runners, riders and trainer form. All these ones we recommend have great form guides for free, as standard.
UK Gambling Commission and Gambling Responsibly
All new betting sites in the UK are governed by the Gambling Commission, basically, they need to look after you and your welfare.
All the betting websites that we list are licensed and regulated properly and will set deposit limits as requested.
Are the Newest Sites Safe and Trustworthy?
Mainly yes but it depends – all will have a UKgambling commission license. There are lots of new UK licensed betting websites and new bookies that are safe and obviously have to go through the strict protocol (the UK gambling commission) to be granted licenses by the gambling commission.
You can again rest assured that we only list safe and secure betting sites.
When you go to their sites you can also check their licenses, betting industry audits and reviews for peace of mind.
We think you should always do your own research as well when looking for a UK online gambling account.
Is It Worth Joining New Bookies and an Online Bookmaker?
It is well worth joining new bookies for horse racing betting as they provide bonuses (typically with your 1st deposit) that sometimes established bookies cannot match, as well as fixed-odds betting and BOG.
Check out the huge selection of sites we have listed for the latest promotions, all of which have a range of betting markets (different sports and markets). They also have a range of payment method options.
Our guide has tried to highlight the best new betting account deals but these change all the time so do check back if you haven’t found something you like today.
Facts about New Betting Websites
- In the United Kingdom, the Gambling Commission regulates all gambling activities, including sports betting.
- The UK has a long history of sports betting, with the first recorded bet being placed on a horse race in 1666.
- The UK is home to some of the world’s largest and most well-known betting companies, such as William Hill, Ladbrokes, and Paddy Power.
- Sports betting is a popular pastime in the UK, with an estimated £5 billion being wagered on sports each year.
- Football is the most popular sport to bet on in the UK, with over £1 billion being wagered on the sport each year.
- Horse racing is the second most popular sport to bet on in the UK, with £600 million being wagered on the sport each year.
- The UK is home to some of the world’s most famous horse racing events, such as the Grand National and the Epsom Derby.
- There are approximately 1,500 betting sites currently operating online.
- The average online gambler is 35 years old.
- Approximately 50% of all online gamblers are from the United States.
- The average online gambler spends about $1,000 per year.
- The most popular online gambling games are poker, casino games, and sports betting.
Frequently Asked Questions About New Online Bookmakers UK in September 2023
Check out some recent questions we’ve been asked about the best new betting sites:
- “What should I look for in a new sports betting site, what do you think makes the best new bookmakers stand out for new players?” Obviously, much of it boils down to personal choice, personally, an easy-to-use interface and live streaming is important to us – so you can enjoy all of the action, whether that is a Monday at Doncaster races or a Friday night at Dundalk Stadium. In terms of other important factors which we think make the best new gambling sites, we’d say make sure you can get some free bets, a good bonus offer, a range of payment methods and a good mobile app; all these are important to you get maximum enjoyment.
- “Which are the best new online betting sites UK?” That is kind of up to you but with the rise of mobile betting, many new sites operate just online and don’t have any physical betting shops. Established bookies such as William Hill successfully have great online and in-person options whilst many of the best new UK bookmakers just exist online – we think that is the way forward as most bets in 2021 are now placed online.
- “Are the newest betting sites safe?” Basically yes. The online betting world is crowded but it is thankfully heavily governed so you can be assured that most are safe and you are protected. New gambling sites are vetted for safety in terms of holding your money as well as emotional well-being, so you are betting within your limits. As the phrase goes “when the fun stops, stop”, new bookies are all aware of this and thankfully this mantra is well observed.
- “I have noticed a new customer offer of bet 10 get 30 for new players, what does that mean?“. It is a simple offer, the Bet 10 Get 30 basically means you have to deposit £10 into a new account and you will then get £20 in free bets.
What to Look for in a New Betting Sites – Checklist
When exploring a new betting site in the UK, it’s essential to consider several key factors to ensure a secure, enjoyable, and trustworthy betting experience. Here’s a comprehensive guide on what to look for:
Licence and Regulation: Prioritize betting sites that hold a valid license from the UK Gambling Commission. This certification ensures that the site operates within legal frameworks and upholds stringent standards for player protection and fair gaming.
Security Measures: Opt for sites equipped with robust security measures, including SSL encryption, to safeguard your personal and financial information against unauthorized access and cyber threats.
Diverse Betting Markets: A reputable betting site should offer a wide array of sports and betting markets, catering to diverse interests and preferences among punters.
User-Friendly Interface: Seek platforms with an intuitive, user-friendly interface that is easy to navigate both on desktop and mobile devices.
Bonuses and Promotions: Look out for enticing welcome bonuses, free bet offers, and ongoing promotions. However, be sure to thoroughly review the terms and conditions, including wagering requirements and other stipulations.
Payment Options: Choose a site that provides a variety of secure and convenient payment methods, including credit/debit cards, e-wallets (such as PayPal and Skrill), and bank transfers.
Swift Payouts: A reliable betting site ensures prompt processing of withdrawals, delivering your winnings without unnecessary delays.
Customer Support: Prioritise platforms with responsive customer support available through multiple channels, such as live chat, email, and telephone. Effective assistance is vital for a seamless experience.
Mobile Compatibility: Select a site that boasts a mobile-responsive design or offers a dedicated mobile app, enabling you to place bets on the go with ease.
Live Betting and Streaming: If you relish live betting and streaming, opt for sites that provide these features, enhancing your engagement with immersive in-play options.
Competitive Odds: Assess the odds and lines offered across various events, comparing them with other reputable bookmakers to ensure competitive returns.
Reviews and Reputation: Delve into user reviews and feedback to gauge the site’s reputation, reliability, and customer satisfaction levels.
Responsible Gambling Tools: Look for platforms that offer responsible gambling tools, including deposit limits, self-exclusion options, and access to resources promoting responsible gambling.
Terms and Conditions: Carefully review the site’s terms and conditions to fully understand the rules, policies, and any potential limitations.
Additional Features: Some platforms present unique features like cash-out functionalities, bet-building options, and virtual sports. Opt for sites aligning with your specific preferences.
Before committing to a new betting site, invest time in thorough research and comparisons. Reading reviews, testing the platform’s functionality, and considering the above factors will empower you to make an informed decision that harmonizes with your betting inclinations and requirements.
What is the Best Online Betting Site?
The best online betting sites are:
- William Hill
- Paddy Power
Our teams have reviewed a wide range of UK sites and new bookmakers (including the ones above) so you can make sure you find a new gambling site that fits your needs, whether you are a weekend punter or a professional one there is something to suit you here.
For a full breakdown and list of the best sites on the UK market, today read our full reviews here.
All offer a huge range of benefits of perks.
Which Best Betting Sites Accept PayPal
The below best betting sites accept PayPal:
- William Hill
- Mr Green
If you are looking for a full list of online bookmakers, including welcome offers and reviews, visit our site today and find the perfect online bookie for your bespoke betting needs. All cover a wide range of sports.
We promote responsible gambling.
Which Betting Sites Offer Free Bets?
The following best betting sites offer free bets, either to new customers or existing ones:
- William Hill
- Paddy Power
- Mr Green
Most sports sites offer free bets to both new and existing UK customers.
To find out the best current free bet offers, welcome bonus options, sign up offer deals, check out our dedicated free bets page. Sometimes a qualifying bet is required.
When you get a free bet credited to your account – it’s a great feeling!
How Do I Start Making Bets Online?
It is super easy to start making bets online. There are a whole range of sites to consider if you are looking to open a new betting account.
Many of them offer some fantastic deals – a welcome bonus or a free bet are the most common bets you get (sometimes a minimum deposit or qualifying bets are required).
These new top sites often offer a range of markets, from racing to football, mobile app betting, it’s best to check out our independent guide and find the perfect site for you and the best offers around at the moment.
Which Betting Websites Have Live Streaming?
Thes following betting websites have live steaming:
- William Hill live streaming
- Coral live streaming
- Ladbrokes live streaming
- bet365 live streaming
- Unibet live streaming
- Betfred live streaming
- Skybet live streaming
- RaceBets live streaming
- Betfair live streaming
So you never need to miss any of the live-action on racing or football betting! Brilliant!
It is definitely something to consider when you choose a new UK betting site.
Summary – New Online Betting Site & New Bookies Final Thoughts
As you can see there are lots of betting companies and new bookies out there vying for new customers. It can seem like a minefield trying to find the right one.
All the new betting site options we have recommended on this page are fully licensed and endorse responsible gaming, they offer a range of UK betting options and betting opportunities, have in-play betting and live betting, a smooth betting experience, some offer exchange betting (or a betting exchange), a variety of payment methods and deposit methods, in-play betting, bonus offer options, special offers and sign up offers for new players who open a new account (this could be a welcome offer in cash, a deposit bonus, betting offers or a free bet), competitive odds, betting exchange options and more.
Finally, at British Racecourses we strongly advocate gambling responsibly and before signing up for any UK-licensed betting account be sure you check full terms and conditions. Online gambling should always be fun and not anything else.
We hope you have found a great new website that you can enjoy for years to come.
Other Latest Betting Websites and Online Gambling Sites in September 2023
As well as the new bet sites listed above, here is a full list of other great betting brands and UK sports betting sites available in the UK and Ireland that are definitely worth checking out for new players. These include established brands such as Paddy Power and Ladbrokes and many different ones you may not have heard of. When looking for an online betting account there are lots of options.
- Best Betting Apps
- Best Horse Racing Betting Sites
- bet365 Horse Racing
- Betfair Exchange
- Betfair Horse Racing
- Betfred Horse Racing
- BetVictor Horse Racing
- BoyleSports Horse Racing
- Coral Horse Racing
- Horse Racing Free Bets
- Irish Betting Sites
- Ladbrokes Horse Racing
- LiveScore Bet Horse Racing
- Mr Play Sport
- New Betting Sites
- Paddy Power Horse Racing
- Parimatch Horse Racing
- Sky Bet Horse Racing
- Spreadex Horse Racing
- Unibet Horse Racing
- Virgin Bet Horse Racing
- William Hill Horse Racing
Most of the above UK betting sites 2023 include a free bet when signing up (to use on all betting markets) and other perks such as everyday live betting, live racing streaming, free bets, live and virtual sports (football & horse racing are extensively covered), bet 10 get 30 offers (with first deposit), best odds promises, great betting odds, Acca insurance, loads of betting options (sportsbook markets available) for new UK players, mobile betting, a range of payment methods, live casino options and other benefits.
Check out the individual best new betting site pages as full t&cs apply to each one of any free sports bets or free bet bonuses. All are covered by the UK Gambling Commission.
Please always bet responsibly when you open a brand new betting site.
Begambleaware.org please gamble responsibly with all horse racing betting sites and your bet wagers.
Subjects covered – range of betting markets, free bet – qualifying real money bet, sports betting industry overview, online sports betting site, football betting, enhanced odds, football betting sites, in play betting, bet builder on sporting events.