Before joining a new sports betting website you’ll want to make sure they’re both reputable and also offer what you are looking for. There is now a huge range of betting sites around for you to consider and lots of news one popping onto the market seemingly every week, however, fear not, our teams have gone through and looked at a wide range of the very best new sports betting sites to help you make a decision.
If you’re on the lookout for a new betting site then this page is the best place to search for something to suit your needs.
Our teams have looked at literal “new betting sites” on the market as well as established and well-known online bookers who are offering incentives for “new customers”. We, therefore, have a variety of options; so whether you are a casual or more professional punter there will be something to suit you here.
All of the new online bookmakers listed are ones that our teams have been tried and tested.
Many of these sites offer great incentives for new players, generous on-going perks for existing ones and a whole range of other benefits which are worth considering. We explore them here. Enjoy!
- 1 New Betting Sites – The Results
- 2 Why Should I Use A New Betting Site?
- 3 What to Look for With a New Online Bookmaker
- 3.1 Welcome Promotions and Welcome Bonuses
- 3.2 Safety & Security – Are New Bettings Sites Safe To Use?
- 3.3 Ongoing Offers For Customers and Punters – New and Existing
- 3.4 Sport Betting Markets
- 3.5 The Interface of a Betting Site – Ease of Use For All
- 3.6 Mobile-Friendly and UK New Betting Apps
- 3.7 Live Streaming for International and Sports Betting in the UK and Ireland
- 3.8 Customer Support and Customer Service for New 2020 Betting Sites
- 3.9 Payment Options For New Online Bookies – A Full Range To Suit You
- 3.10 Online Feedback and Reviews For New Gambling Sites
- 3.11 UK Gambling Commission and Gambling Responsibly
- 4 Are the Newest Sites Safe and Trustworthy?
- 5 Is It Worth Joining New Bookies?
- 6 Frequently Asked Question About New Online Bookmakers
- 7 Summary – New Online Betting Site & New Bookies Final Thoughts
New Betting Sites – The Results
From our research in December 2020, below are what we consider to be the best betting sites for new customers.
You can either read more on our individual dedicated pages to or simply sign up today to take advantage of the great offers listed below.
Opt in. Min. Odds Evs, Max. £10 stake, Max. additional profit £100. Skrill and Neteller deposits are not eligible - See full terms Full T&C's Apply
New customers only. Min deposit £10 (UK debit cards only) Bet £10 at odds of evens (2.0) or greater. Multiple bets with cumulative odds of evens (2.0) count, each leg must have odds of 1/5 (1.2) to be eligible. Each way bets are eligible for this promotion. Upon qualifying bet settlement, 1 x £5.00 Free Bet will be credited to your account. Once the first £5.00 Free Bet has been used a further 3 x £5.00 Free Bets will be applied to your account. Free bet stake not returned after bet settlement. Valid for 7 days, each Free Bet must be used in its entirety. Full T&C's Apply
New customers only – Minimum deposit of £10 using deposit code 30F - A qualifying bet is a ‘real money’ stake of at least £10 placed on any sports market - Minimum odds of 1/2 (1.5) - Free bets credited upon qualifying bet settlement and expire after 7 days - Free bet stakes not included in returns - Deposit method and withdrawal restrictions apply. Full T&C's Apply
New customers only. 18+, BeGambleAware.org. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus. Wagering requirements: Sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), Casino 25x. Only one bonus can be used at a time, Sportsbook bonus must be wagered before using the Casino, unless the bonus has been forfeited. Bonus will expire after 7 days of opt-in. Full T&C's Apply
New players only. Qualifying bet(s) must have minimum odds of 3/1 and must be settled before triggering free bet. Free Bet must be used on an accumulator with 3 or more selections. 18+. begambleaware.org. Full T&C's Apply
18+ New Customers only. Deposit, opt in and place a £5 qualifying bet at odds of 2.00 or greater within 7 days of opening a new account; excludes cashed out bets. Receive 2x £10 Free Sports Bets, valid on set events only at odds 2.00 or greater, expires in 7 days. Plus a £10 Game Show Bonus, selected games, wager 40x to withdraw a max of £250. PayPal and Card Payments only. Geographical Restrictions and T&Cs Apply. Please Gamble Responsibly. Full T&C's Apply
Virgin Bet is one of the most popular latest bookmakers.
Virgin Bet has the markets and odds for all UK and Irish Horse Racing.
Voted one of the top-rated newest gambling apps then VirginBet is a great online bookmaker to register with.
New Virgin Bet customers can enjoy a £20 sign up bonus by simply depositing £10 and betting on the horse racing events.
VBet online bookmakers now offer the new UK licensed sports betting website to online and mobile betting punters.
VBET UK has the markets and odds for all Irish and UK Horse Racing.
New Vbet customers can enjoy a £10 free bet if you lose – plus 10 free spins on eligible NetEnt games at VBET Casino if you wager a sports bet of at least £20.
Alternatively, read on and find out about the criteria we took into consideration when selecting these new bookmakers and top offers, as well as looking at other general questions we took on board when choosing our best betting sites on the market today.
Why Should I Use A New Betting Site?
Many people overlook new sites simply because they have got to used to the traditional and well established betting sites they currently use and are familiar with it (check out our all betting sites page), but there are benefits for using and signing up to new ones. New can always seem scary but there are lots of incentives to be taken advantage of.
One of the main privileges of joining a new site is that they all provide generous offers for new customers. Some people also just like a change of luck and a change of scene!
One of the main benefits of UK betting sites is that they are often hungry to attract new customers. They offer many of the same benefits of the established high-street bookmakers such as Ladbrokes, William Hill and Bet365 (in terms high-quality software, live steaming, lots of payment options, best odds and ease of use) but they often provide bigger welcome promotions than the standard and on-going promos that customers are receiving with their current betting site. They are basically looking to entice new players which we think is generally a good thing. We think it’s all healthy competition!
What to Look for With a New Online Bookmaker
Before joining a new bookmaker, be sure to look through the features personally. In the sites we have selected above we specifically looked at the criteria below which we think is essential information to take on board but there maybe other factors you want to consider:
Welcome Promotions and Welcome Bonuses
A welcome bonus or bonus offer is one of the biggest features and draws of all sites (and especially new bookies joining the industry) who are looking to attract new customers. It’s a great and an to understand incentive.
As we mentioned, there are lots of newcomers and new sites in the online betting industry, all of which are competing for your and others punters’ attention and the main way they attempt to attract new customers is by offering the best welcome offers around. The ones we list above all have great welcome bonus options for you to take advantage of.
Bookies joining offers vary but typical betting site new customer offers would include:
- Free Bets – often, when you sign up with a new bookmaker to one of the latest betting sites as a new customer, you will often be rewarded with a free bet. A free bet generally requires a minimum deposit and wager first (also called sign up offers), for instance, some sites give you £30 to play as a free bet when you bet £10. Free bets are a popular bonus offer and one of the favourites here as they are easy to use.
- Money-Back – another popular offer with betting sites is a money-back promo. It enables you to lose the first bet and get your stake back a free bet.
- Free Cash – you can get rewarded with free cash when you join a new betting site. This can sometimes be a no deposit offer, or it can be a first deposit offer (also known as a first deposit bonus).
- Price Boost – a price boost comes in many forms – LeoVegas Sport are currently offering to double your winnings. Other sites will boost the odds when you place a bet, you just click a button on your bet slip.
Horse racing bookies and sites, in general, are constantly going the extra mile for new customers, so keep a lookout for the latest deals and if you can get a free bet we highly recommend it.
Also, before signing with a new bookmaker be sure you check all the terms and conditions to make sure that they are agreeable to you.
Safety & Security – Are New Bettings Sites Safe To Use?
One of the tricky things when it comes to new betting websites is that many customers do not know who to trust.
Safety and security and a massive factor for many, especially where money and personal details are being traded.
The best way to ensure you are joining a reputable betting site (new online bookmaker UK) is to check the online reviews. You can be confident that we only promote popular betting sites and new bookmakers UK that we have trialled and reviewed, ultimately making sure that we offer the best and most-trustworthy possible sites around. That said you should only make a decision if you are 100% happy yourselves.
Other ways to check safety and security when looking for a betting site include, looking for any audits, gambling licenses and gambling advice, all of which should be contained on a sports betting site as a matter of law. All the sites we recommend have this and comply with the relevant laws.
To find this information all you have to do is scroll to the bottom of the homepage of any established bookmaker and betting site and you will find all of the above information as well as external links to check these. You should always be sure that any betting site you join is licensed with at least one of the following – Malta Gaming Authority, Gibraltar Gambling Commissioner or Gambling Commission. For reassurance and peace of mind, all the new bookmaker sites we list have been.
Ongoing Offers For Customers and Punters – New and Existing
It’s easy to become preoccupied with the welcome offers, sign up deals and free bets offered by top new betting sites but also check the site for ongoing deals as you’ll obviously be using the betting site more than once. Looking after existing customers is hugely important for all betting companies.
Typical on-going betting promotions on an active betting account include the below but they all differ from bookie to bookie, all new betting sites are slightly different:
- Money-back – similarly to the welcome offer – you can get money back on certain bets. Sometimes they will offer a promo for a particular event and if your bet loses, you get your money back; ultimately creating a risk-free bet for you. Sometimes there may be a minimum stake involved.
- Price Boosts – lots of top online bookmakers provide customers with price boosts, this is an offer for loyal customers to help increase any possible winnings.
- Extra Places – a great promotion we are seeing more often with established online bookmakers as well as new bookmakers, is one that rewards you extra places for racing. If you bet each way, but you just miss out on the top three places, you could still win if you have opted for extra places when placing your bet.
- Best odds guaranteed – most of these sites all offer best odds guaranteed so you don’t need to shop around to check if you are getting value for money – again it gives you peace of mind.
- Enhanced odds – these are very similar to price boosts (sometimes called odds boosts), where you can select a horse to have its own odds increases; so if it wins you basically get better odds and you win more! Not all bookmakers offer this but many do and its something which we like as often in can mean a profit boost if you win!
- Free bets – sometimes you can just be given a free bet or an amount credited to an account. Sometimes you may need a qualifying bet to use this free bet, other times it will be a cash credit (sometimes it can even be a deposit bonus – meaning that more money is added when you pay into your account).
Sport Betting Markets
Whilst we are a horse racing site dedicated to horses we are aware that many of you also enjoy a range of sports (UK sports betting markets) and therefore want your betting account to offer broad sports markets and competitive odds across a range of markets.
All the betting sites we select cover a full range of sports markets, everything from Premier League football & tennis to rugby, hockey and athletics. Many also have live casino options. Essentially they all cover the sports market and aren’t racing sites as such but full sports betting sites for you to enjoy.
On top of the range of product and variety of sports they offer, these sites also all offer a huge range in types of bets, so whether you are looking for a single, a Yankee or an accumulator bet, every new bookie will have it covered with a full range of betting options to suit you.
The Interface of a Betting Site – Ease of Use For All
Nobody likes a clunky sports betting site that is difficult to use. All of these new UK betting sites are smooth and easy to navigate around – all having a good betting platform. All of the sites here can be enjoyed on all devices, they are easy to use and have a user-friendly interface whether you are on a home PC or on the move.
Mobile-Friendly and UK New Betting Apps
The sites listed are mobile compatible or have a betting app. This means you can effortlessly enjoy the bookmakers and betting on your mobile phone or tablet at a time to suit you.
Mobile betting is such an important factor for all new bookies – it as is one of the most popular and growing ways that people like to bet.
You do not necessarily need to download an app when betting online if you don’t want to, most modern sites are now embedded with HTML-5, and this allows you to easily play from your phone. You won’t need to do anything, sit back and allow the site to load the mobile or desktop-friendly site, you can then enjoy betting from your mobile.
Alternatively, you can, of course, download an app for iOS or Android. Go to the App Store or Google Play, you can download the specific best betting site app for free, and it will provide you quick access to the site and keep up to date with new betting sites 2020 and offers that are available to you.
Live Streaming for International and Sports Betting in the UK and Ireland
Again, this is something that most people expect from new bookmakers or a sports betting site with a UK license. We think streaming is particularly important when you want to watch the racing and you’re not by a TV. This streaming doesn’t just cover racing though, they also cover most sporting events including football & racing, as well as even hockey and athletics (in some case even online casino). Basically, it means that once you have placed a bet you get to watch it and enjoy it.
Many of these sports betting sites all have live betting and you can bet or lay a horse or sporting event (including football betting) whilst it’s happening.
This form of live betting and play betting has really gained in popularity of the past few years with the inception of digital betting.
Customer Support and Customer Service for New 2020 Betting Sites
With any UK betting site, new or established, you always want top-class customer support. All of the betting wevsites offered top-notch service for UK customers.
High-levels of customer service is something that all new sites strive for, as they know happy players will come back time and time again. Many of these sites also offer “live chat” support, so you don’t have to wait or hold on a phone if you a problem or any question or queries.
Payment Options For New Online Bookies – A Full Range To Suit You
All of the online bookmakers we reviewed are UK licensed and have a range of deposit method options and banking options for UK players, you can use debit cards or even Paypal with some, betting payment options are varied and made to suit the customer or player.
Withdrawal times vary so it’s worth checking out that when signing up to any new account.
Online Feedback and Reviews For New Gambling Sites
What do current customers say about the betting site that you are interested in? It’s always good to see what other people are saying about the betting sites that you are potentially looking to join. Many will leave specific reviews about horse racing betting as well as other sports betting info so you should get a balanced and realistic opinion.
UK Gambling Commission and Gambling Responsibly
All betting sites in the UK are governed by the Gambling Commission, basically, they need to look after you and your welfare. This means that all the betting sites that we list are licensed and regulated properly and will set deposit limits as requested.
Are the Newest Sites Safe and Trustworthy?
Mainly yes but it depends. There are lots of new UK licensed betting sites and new bookies that are safe and obviously have to go through the strict protocol (the UK gambling commission) to be granted licenses by the gambling commission.
You can again rest assured that we only list the safe and secure bettings sites. When you go to their sites you can also check their licenses, betting industry audits and reviews for peace of mind. We think you should always do your own research as well when looking for an online gambling account. They all also accept a variety of payment methods such as Skrill betting & Neteller betting.
Is It Worth Joining New Bookies?
It is well worth joining new bookies as they provide bonuses (typically with your 1st deposit) that sometimes established bookies cannot match. Check out the sites we have listed for the latest promotions, all of which have a range of betting markets (different sports and markets). Our guide has tried to highlight the best new betting account deals but these change all the time so do check back if you haven’t found something you like today.
Frequently Asked Question About New Online Bookmakers
Check out some recent questions we’ve been asked about the best new betting sites:
- “What should I look for in a new site, what do you think makes the best new bookmakers stand out?” Obviously, much of it boils down to personal choice, personally, an easy to use interface and live streaming is important to us – so you can enjoy all of the action, whether that is a Monday at Doncaster races or a Friday night at Dundalk Stadium. In terms of other important factors which we think make the best new gambling sites, we’d say make sure you can free bets, a good bonus offer, a range of payment methods and a good mobile app is always important to you get maximum enjoyment.
- “Which are the best new online betting sites UK?” That is kind of up to you but with the rise of mobile betting many new sites operate just online and don’t have any physical betting shops. Established bookies such as William Hill successfully have great online and in-person options whilst many of the best new UK bookmakers just exist online – we think that is the way forward as most bets in 2020 are now placed online.
- “Are the newest betting sites safe?” Basically yes. The online sports betting world is crowded but it is thankfully heavily governed so you can be assured that most are safe and you are protected. New gambling sites are vetted for safety in terms of holding your money as well as emotional well-being, so you are betting within your limits. As the phrase goes “when the fun stops, stop”, new bookies are all aware of this and thankfully this mantra is well observed.
Summary – New Online Betting Site & New Bookies Final Thoughts
As you can see there are lots of betting companies and new bookies out there vying for new customers. It can seem liked mine-field trying to find the right one.
All the sites we have recommended on this page are fully licensed and endorse responsible gaming and gambling, offer a range of UK betting (United Kingdom), a variety of payment options, in play betting and live betting, exchange betting (or a betting exchange), variety of payment methods, bonus offer, special offers for those new players who open a new account (including a welcome offer, deposit bonus, betting offers or a free bet), competitive odds and more.
Finally, at British Racecourses we strongly advocate gambling responsibly and before signing up to any UK licensed betting account be sure you check full terms and conditions. Online gambling should always be fun and not anything else.
We hope you have found a great new website that you can enjoy for years to come.