Ladbrokes live streaming is a great way to enjoy the racing action when you are on the move. Find out how to watch the racing live today, via this leading bookmaker, on your mobile, tablet or PC. You need never miss a race again!
Gone are the days when you placed a bet and had to watch it in a local bookies, had to subscribe to a racing channel or watch on Channel 4 or ITV Racing. With the evolution of live horse race streaming, you can now watch the racing whenever and wherever you want to. As you would expect, as one of the best racing betting companies around and with a great betting app to boot, Ladbrokes horse racing leads the way with their coverage.
Find out more today about the Ladbrokes live streaming:
- 1 Ladbrokes Live Streaming Service – Step by Step Guide
- 2 How Much Do I Need to Bet to Watch The Live Video?
- 3 Watching the Race – My Qualified Races
- 4 Is There A Time Delay on Ladbrokes Live Streaming?
- 5 My Ladbrokes Live Video Is Not Working?
- 6 Watch Horse Racing on Ladbrokes
- 7 Summary of Ladbrokes Live streaming
- 8 Live Streaming Related Articles
Ladbrokes Live Streaming Service – Step by Step Guide
Follow our step by step guide below to watch the live action today:
- Firstly, you’ll need to log int your Ladbrokes online betting account. If you don’t have a Ladbrokes account you’ll need to join, simply follow the links below and you’ll also be able to take advantage of any great welcome offers and free bets.
- Once you are logged in, you need to go to the racing section and select a horse race and then a runner.
- You need to wager at least £1 to activate the live stream or have a funded Ladbrokes account.
- Once this is done a small WATCH button will appear next to the race details, this confirms that you have qualified to watch the race.
- The coverage will typically start one minute before the off-time and end one minute after.
- Enjoy Ladbrokes live streaming service and good luck!
If you don’t have a Ladbrokes account then check out the great welcome bonus and offer below for new customers, now is a fantastic time to join:
Ladbrokes RacingBET £5 GET £20 IN FREE BETS
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Paypal and certain deposit types and bet types excluded. Min £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 = 4 x £5 free bets. Free bets valid for 7 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. Full T&C's Apply
How Much Do I Need to Bet to Watch The Live Video?
Ladbrokes Live Video is only accessible to existing customers who stake a £1 bet on the race (or currency equivalent). This bet must also be placed on the day of the race.
The £1 bet wagered will show up on the mobile app, desktop or tablet and the WATCH icon will appear – then you are registered to watch the live stream.
Watching the Race – My Qualified Races
If you have bet on a number of races, there is also a video icon under ‘My Qualified Races’. This will list all the relevant races that you can watch is the live streaming service.
The stream will open in a new window and will start approximately 5 minutes before the race.
Is There A Time Delay on Ladbrokes Live Streaming?
Yes, as with all live streaming service, Ladbrokes’ live streaming is advertised as “live” but you should be aware that there could be a time delay. The length of the time the live video is delayed will vary depending on a number of factors.
On average expect a time delay of between 1-5 seconds behind the actual horse race. However this be significantly longer than this if you have a slow internet connection or poor 4G.
So be careful when betting in-play betting and with live betting as you may be a few seconds behind the actual “live” action.
My Ladbrokes Live Video Is Not Working?
If your live video or live streams is not working or is buffering and you are struggling to watch live, you may want to check if it is one of the following common problems:
- Your internet connection is lost, weak or broken
- There is a fault on the official Ladbrokes mobile application
- There is a technical issue with the racing channel live video
- You have not placed a minimum bet requirement as stated above to be able to watch the live streams
If you lose connection as well, why not visit a local Ladbrokes betting shop – there is probably one closer than you imagine?
Watch Horse Racing on Ladbrokes
As well as the step by step guide, we have also created this Ladbrokes live streams video which shows how to watch the racing live from your Ladbrokes account:
As you can see watching live horse racing events is easy with Ladbrokes live streaming services – you need never miss a race anymore, no matter where you are!
Summary of Ladbrokes Live streaming
As a leading bookmaker Ladbrokes offer a live stream service of the racing when you place a bet of at least £1. As well as the horses, this live streaming options extends to a range of other live sports including tennis, football and rugby.
This fantastic reason is just another reason why we highly recommend this leading UK bookmaker. For more information on Ladbrokes visit their website today or check out our independent review.
Live Streaming Related Articles
If you want to watch the horse racing live and are looking for an alternative to Ladbrokes then the betting sites also offer live streams as part of their customer package: