Are you looking to watch the racing live on Betfred? Our guide will show you how to live stream all the action, so you need never miss another race again.
Gone are the days that you had to watch the racing in local betting shops or on your TV, all the best betting sites and the top betting apps, offer the ability for you to live stream the action to your phone or device.
Find out more about Betfred live streaming:
- 1 Betfred Live Streaming Service – Step by Step Guide
- 2 How Much Do I Need to Bet to Watch Live Betfred Video?
- 3 Is There a Time Delay With Betfred Live Streaming?
- 4 My Betfred Live Video Is Not Working?
- 5 Who Is The Provider of Betfred’s Live Streams?
- 6 Do I Need To Download Any Plugins To Play The Betfred Live Stream?
- 7 Betfred Live Streaming Service – Video Guide
- 8 Popular Questions
- 9 Summary of Betfred Live Streaming
- 10 Live Streaming Related Articles
Betfred Live Streaming Service – Step by Step Guide
It is easy to use the live streaming on Betfred, simply follow the steps below to live stream with Betfred:
- Firstly you’ll need to log into your Betfred betting account if you don’t have one, now is a great time to join – follow the link below.
- When you are logged in, simply find the race that you want to bet on and make a selection.
- You will need a total stake of £1 – this can either be a win or a 50 each way bet.
- When you have done this an icon saying WATCH LIVE will appear next to the race details. Click on this.
- A few minutes before the race start time the video will start. The race will then play. Coverage will finish about a minute after the end of the event.
If you don’t have a Betfred account, check out the great welcome offer below, simply follow the link to find out more money and claim your generous welcome bonus as a new customer.
Betfred SportsBET £10 GET £30 IN BETS
New UK & NI customers only. 18+. Sign up using promo code ‘SPORTS60’. Deposit & place first sports bet at a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at evens (2.0) +. £30 paid in free bets within 48 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. Doesn’t apply to customers who place their first bet on the Virtual Grand National. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. Your first bet must be settled within 60 days of bet placement. SMS validation may be required. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
How Much Do I Need to Bet to Watch Live Betfred Video?
Betfred live video is only accessible to existing customers who stake a £1 bet on the race.
A minimum matched bet of GBP1 (or currency equivalent) must be placed on the relevant ‘day of the race’ market to qualify to watch that particular race.
Once the bet has been placed, you are ready to watch it – wherever you may be!
Is There a Time Delay With Betfred Live Streaming?
As with all horse racing live streaming on mobiles and devices, the Betfred live streaming service, although advertised as “live” is likely to have a small time delay.
The length of the time the live video is delayed will vary depending on a number of factors.
On average expect a time delay of between 1-5 seconds behind the actual horse race.
These natural delays are something to be aware of when you are betting in-play on horse racing or other live sports.
My Betfred Live Video Is Not Working?
At certain times the live video on Betfred might not be working. This is typically for a handful of reasons. The reasons a Betfred video may not work are:
- Your internet connection is lost, slow or broken
- There is a fault with the Betfred mobile app
- There are technical issues with the racing channel broadcaster contenting to the live video
- You have not placed a minimum £1 bet requirement to be able to watch the live stream
Who Is The Provider of Betfred’s Live Streams?
Do I Need To Download Any Plugins To Play The Betfred Live Stream?
No, you will need Adobe Flash but that is more than likely already on your system, so nothing is needed to be done.
You will also need a good internet speed, they recommend a speed of at least 512kbps.
Betfred Live Streaming Service – Video Guide
This video shows how to watch live horse racing via your Betfred account:
As you can see watching live horse racing events is easy if you follow this video guide, just place and bet and you are set to go.
Do Betfred do live streaming?
Yes, Betfred do live streaming, you need to have an online account with them and place a bet with a minimum of a £1 stake.
How do you watch live on Betfred?
To watch Betfred live you simply:
- Login to your account
- Place a bet of £1 minimum
- Click on the WATCH LIVE button
Can you watch live football on Betfred?
Yes to can watch live football on Betfred.
They provide live streams across a variety of sports from around the world including racing, tennis, ice hockey, football, basketball, rugby and more!
Find out more in our guide about live streams and watch live action on your PC, phone or tablet.
Summary of Betfred Live Streaming
As you would expect from one of the most popular bookmakers in the UK, Betfred offer a great live streaming service for its online customers.
This means after placing a bet of just £1 you can enjoy live streams of UK and Ireland racing to your mobile, tablet or device. So you no longer have to visit your local Betfred bookies, you can watch the action wherever you happen to be!
Live Streaming Related Articles
The below articles, related to live streaming may also be of interest to you, also check out our blog where we cover a whole range of issues and subjects related to racing and betting: