Do you have a Betfred account or are you looking to open one? Either way, you’ll want to know if they offer the Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG) for your betting? Or maybe you aren’t even certain what that even means? Fear not, we answer your questions today.
Our team explains both what it is and how to get the “best odds guaranteed” from your Betfred horse racing account; whether you are a new customer or an existing one.
We look at the terms and conditions and also look at some other leading bookmakers who run this promotion.
Find out now about Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed now:
- 1 What is Best Odds Guaranteed?
- 2 Do Betfred Offer Best Odds Guarantee?
- 3 Best Odds Guaranteed – Factors to Consider
- 4 Terms and Conditions of Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- 5 Popular Questions
- 6 Summary of Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- 7 Other Bookmakers that Offer a Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion
Betfred SportsBET £10 GET £30 IN BETS
New UK & NI customers only. 18+. Sign up using promo code ‘SPORTS60’. Deposit & place first sports bet at a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at evens (2.0) +. £30 paid in free bets within 48 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. Doesn’t apply to customers who place their first bet on the Virtual Grand National. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. Your first bet must be settled within 60 days of bet placement. SMS validation may be required. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
What is Best Odds Guaranteed?
The best odds guaranteed promise allows you to get the bigger, better price, regardless of what odds you take when you place your bet.
Basically, if the starting price is bigger you’ll be paid that. Or if the starting price is lower you’ll get the early price. It’s a win win for punters. So if the odds change between the time you’ve placed your bet, you will be paid at the best odds possible
Here is an example;
The horse you’ve backed has odds at 6/1 as an early price and you stake a bet of £10. However, the odds increase to 10/1 before the race. If this happens, you shall receive the better odds price of 10/1 and therefore win £100 rather than £60.
In opposition to this, if your original odds were 6/1, but the odds shorten to 3/1 as the starting price, then you will still receive winnings based on your 6/1 odds.
You’ve more than likely seen this term a lot on various online betting websites, print advertising, TV ads and so forth for both UK and Irish racing. It is a popular promotion offered by most top online bookies as standard.
Do Betfred Offer Best Odds Guarantee?
Yes Betfred do best odds guaranteed.
This is a great way to give their loyal existing customers peace of mind when they place a bet. It is also good to attract new customers.
There are certain factors and terms and conditions to be aware of which we explain.
Best Odds Guaranteed – Factors to Consider
There are points to consider before choosing which bookmakers’ best-guaranteed offers are best suited to you.
Each has different terms and conditions attached to them; such as what time you can place the bet, amounts you can stake, payment limits etc. We look at a few below for Betfred here:
Ante-Post Betting and Time of Bet
Ante-post betting is excluding from this promotion and all bets must be placed after 8am on the day of the race.
What Events Can I Bet On?
The BOG promo is valid on UK and Irish racing, it is also valid on some international races – this is unlike other bookmakers who typically exclude international events.
Which Bet Types are Allowed and Can I Use Free Bets?
Multiple bet types, such as Lucky 15s, 31s and 63s are excluded.
Any free bets awarded as part of a Betfred promo are also excluded.
Is there Stakes and Winning Limits?
At the moment there are no stakes and winning limits imposed by Betfred.
Terms and Conditions of Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- The Betfred Guarantee (BOG) applies to all UK & Irish.
- It is available on selected international horse racing events.
- It applies to bets placed after 08:00 on the day of the race.
- Best Odds Guaranteed will be applied on qualifying bets where the SP is bigger than the price taken when the bet was placed.
- Offer does not apply for multiple bets including – Lucky 15s, Lucky 31s and Lucky 63s.
- Offer does not apply to Ante-Post, Tote or Pari-Mutuel.
- In the event of a Rule 4 deduction, we will pay at the bigger odds after the Rule 4 deduction has been made to the price taken.
- Bets using existing free horse racing bets from Betfred are not allowed.
- Bets placed on specials market or boosts will not count towards this offer.
- Best Odds will not be applied where horse racing non-runners result in the race reverting to SP only.
- Where the terms of the offer are breached or there is evidence of collusion by a customer, or group of customers, which seek to guarantee profit irrespective of the outcome, Betfred reserves the right to void the bonus element and settle the bets at the correct odds.
- Betfred reserve the right to exclude certain customers from this offer at our discretion due to internal risk policies and/or account staking restrictions.
- General Betfred.com rules apply, see website for details.
Do Betfred offer best odds guaranteed?
How does best odds guaranteed work?
With Betfred best odds guaranteed, as a new or existing customer, you simply place a bet as normal and the BOG promise will be applied to all applicable bets.
This means if you back a horse on the day of the race and take a price and the SP is bigger, you’ll be paid at the bigger odds.
BOG generally excludes and does not apply to ante-post bets, international racing and multiple bets such as a Lucky 31 or lucky 63.
Check our website for more information and terms and conditions.
What bookmakers offer best odds guaranteed?
The following bookmakers offer best odds guaranteed:
- William Hill
The best odds guaranteed applies automatically to all valid bets, meaning you will always be paid at a bigger price where possible. It typically applies to all UK & Irish racing.
Summary of Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
Best Odds Guaranteed is in many ways something that we expect from all the best horse racing betting sites, so it’s great to see that Betfred offer this to both existing and new customers on UK and Irish horse racing.
The terms and conditions that they outline for the horse racing bets allowed are industry standard. In addition, they offer it on some international races which is a perk that many others don’t offer.
Other Bookmakers that Offer a Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion
Betfred is not the only bookmaker to offer this promotion on a horse or greyhound race. Basically, you can take an early price and with best odds guaranteed always get paid at the best ones possible with the following online bookmakers, check them out today:
- 10Bet Best Odds Guaranteed
- 888 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Best Odds Guaranteed
- bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betway Best Odds Guaranteed
- BoyleSports Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- GentingBet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Jenningsbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed
- MansionBet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Marathonbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Novibet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Paddy Power Best Odds Guaranteed
- Racebets Best Odds Guaranteed
- Sky Bet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Sportingbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Sportnation Best Odds Guaranteed
- Totesport Best Odds Guaranteed
- Unibet Best Odds Guaranteed
- William Hill Best Odds Guaranteed