Do you have a Betfred account or are you looking to open one? Either way, you’ll want to know if they offer the Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG) for all your betting? Or maybe you aren’t even certain what that means? Fear not, we answer your questions today.
We’ll explain both if and how to get the best odds guaranteed from your Betfred horse racing account, explain in detail what that means, terms and conditions and also look at some other bookmakers who run this promotion.
Find out now about Betfred Best Odds now:
- 1 What is Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed?
- 2 Best Odds Guaranteed – Factors to Consider
- 3 Terms and Conditions of Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- 4 Summary of Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- 5 Other Bookmakers that Offer a Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion
Betfred SportsBET £10 GET £30 IN BETS
New UK & NI customers only. 18+. Sign up using promo code ‘SPORTS60’. Deposit & place first sports bet at a minimum of £10 in one bet transaction at evens (2.0) +. £30 paid in free bets within 48 hours of bet settlement, expires 7-days after issue. Doesn’t apply to customers who place their first bet on the Virtual Grand National. E-Wallet & Prepaid Card restrictions apply. Your first bet must be settled within 60 days of bet placement. SMS validation may be required. Game restrictions apply. Maximum 30 Free Spins on selected games. Free Spins expire after 7 days. Full T&Cs apply. Full T&C's Apply
What is Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed?
The best odds guaranteed promise allows you to get the bigger, better price, regardless of what odds you take when you place your bet, or what the starting price ends up as.
What this means is, if the odds change between the time you’ve placed your bet up until the race starting, you will be paid at the best odds.
Here is an example;
The horse you’ve backed has odds at 6/1, and you stake a bet of £10. However, the odds increase to 10/1 before the race. If this happens, you shall receive the better odds price of 10/1 and therefore win £100 rather than £60.
In opposition to this, if your original odds were 6/1, but the odds shorten to 3/1 as the starting price, then you will still receive winnings based on your 6/1 odds.
Best Odds Guaranteed – Factors to Consider
There are points to consider before choosing which bookmakers’ best-guaranteed offers are best suited to you.
Each has different terms and conditions attached to them; such as what time you can place the bet, amounts you can stake, payment limits etc. We look at a few below for Betfred:
Ante-post betting is excluding from this promotion, all bets must be placed after 8am on the day of the race.
Events To Bet On
The BOG promo is valid on UK and Irish racing, it is also valid on some international races, this is unlike other bookmakers who typically exclude international events.
Bet Types Allowed and Free Bets
Multiple bet types, such as Lucky 15s, 31s and 63s are excluded.
Any free bets awarded as part of a Betfred promo are also excluded.
Stakes and Winning Limits
At the moment there are no stakes and winning limits imposed by Betfred.
Terms and Conditions of Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- The Betfred Guarantee (BOG) applies to all UK & Irish.
- It is available on selected international horse racing events.
- It applies to bets placed after 08:00 on the day of the race.
- Best Odds Guaranteed will be applied on qualifying bets where the SP is bigger than the price taken when the bet was placed.
- Offer does not apply for multiple bets including – Lucky 15s, Lucky 31s and Lucky 63s.
- Offer does not apply to Ante-Post, Tote or Pari-Mutuel.
- In the event of a Rule 4 deduction, we will pay at the bigger odds after the Rule 4 deduction has been made to the price taken.
- Bets using existing free horse racing bets from Betfred are not allowed.
- Bets placed on specials market or boosts will not count towards this offer.
- Best Odds will not be applied where horse racing non-runners result in the race reverting to SP only.
- Where the terms of the offer are breached or there is evidence of collusion by a customer, or group of customers, which seek to guarantee profit irrespective of the outcome, Betfred reserves the right to void the bonus element and settle the bets at the correct odds.
- Betfred reserve the right to exclude certain customers from this offer at our discretion due to internal risk policies and/or account staking restrictions.
- General Betfred.com rules apply, see website for details.
Summary of Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
Best Odds Guaranteed is in many ways something that we expect from all the best horse racing betting sites, so it’s great to see that Betfred offer this to both existing and new customers on UK and Irish horse racing.
Ther terms and conditions that they outline for the horse racing bets are industry standard, however, the fact they offer it on some international races is a perk that many others don’t offer.
Other Bookmakers that Offer a Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion
Betfred is not the only one to offer this promotion on a horse or greyhound race. Basically, you can take an early price and with best odds guaranteed always get paid at the best ones possible.
The following online bookmakers also offer BOG offers, check them out today:
- 10Bet Best Odds Guaranteed
- 888 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Best Odds Guaranteed
- Bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betway Best Odds Guaranteed
- Boylesports Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- Jenningsbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed
- MansionBet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Marathonbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Novibet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Paddy Power Best Odds Guaranteed
- Racebets Best Odds Guaranteed
- Skybet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Sportingbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Sportnation Best Odds Guaranteed
- Totesport Best Odds Guaranteed
- Unibet Best Odds Guaranteed
- William Hill Best Odds Guaranteed