Do you have a Betfred account or are you looking to open one? Either way, you’ll want to know if they offer the Best Odds Guaranteed (BOG) for your betting? Or maybe you aren’t even certain what that even means? Fear not, we answer your questions today.
Our team explains both what it is and how to get the “best odds guaranteed” from your Betfred horse racing account; whether you are a new customer or an existing one.
Betfred provides the amazing BOG betting feature to punters who place bets in any of their high street betting shops from 8am onwards.
The best odds guaranteed is also available to bettors who use the Betfred Betting App and it is no surprise with the number of amazing bonuses Fred Done presents for existing customers why Betfred has been voted as one of the best UK BOG betting sites in November 2023.
We look at the terms and conditions and also look at some other leading bookmakers who run this promotion.
Find out now about Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed now:
- 1 What is Best Odds Guaranteed?
- 2 Do Betfred Offer Best Odds Guarantee?
- 3 Is Betfred best odds guaranteed in shops?
- 4 What Are Betfred’s best odds guaranteed times?
- 5 Best Odds Guaranteed – Factors to Consider
- 6 Terms and Conditions of Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- 7 Related Betfred Articles
- 8 Popular Questions
- 9 Summary of Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- 10 Other Bookmakers that Offer a Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion
New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. Full T&Cs apply. #ADFull T&C's Apply
What is Best Odds Guaranteed?
The best odds guaranteed promise allows you to get the bigger, better price, regardless of what odds you take when you place your bet.
Basically, if the starting price is bigger you’ll be paid that. Or if the starting price is lower you’ll get the early price. It’s a win win for punters. So if the odds change between the time you’ve placed your bet, you will be paid at the best odds possible
Here is an example;
The horse you’ve backed has odds at 6/1 as an early price and you stake a bet of £10. However, the odds increase to 10/1 before the race. If this happens, you shall receive the better odds price of 10/1 and therefore win £100 rather than £60.
You’ve more than likely seen this term a lot on various online betting websites, print advertising, TV ads and so forth for both UK and Irish racing. It is a popular promotion offered by most top online bookies as standard.
Do Betfred Offer Best Odds Guarantee?
Yes Betfred do best odds guaranteed.
This is a great way to give their loyal existing customers peace of mind when they place a bet. It is also good to attract new customers.
There are certain factors and terms and conditions to be aware of which we explain.
Is Betfred best odds guaranteed in shops?
Betfred is best odds guaranteed in all high street shops.
All the UK Betfred Betting Shops will apply Best Odds Guaranteed on qualifying bets where the SP is bigger than the price taken when the bet was placed.
The “Betfred best odds guaranteed meetings today” apply to all UK and Irish Horse Racing (and selected International horse racing only).
What Are Betfred’s best odds guaranteed times?
The betfred best odds guaranteed times start from 8am on the day of the race.
When you wager bets from 8 am onwards with Betfred then all bets are under the best odds guarantee feature.
Best Odds Guaranteed – Factors to Consider
There are points to consider before choosing which bookmakers’ best-guaranteed offers are best suited to you.
Each has different terms and conditions attached to them; such as what time you can place the bet, amounts you can stake, payment limits etc. We look at a few below for Betfred here:
Ante-Post Betting and Time of Bet
Ante-post betting is excluded from this promotion and all bets must be placed after 8am on the day of the race.
What Events Can I Bet On with Betfred Early Prices?
The BOG promo is valid on UK and Irish racing, it is also valid on some international races – this is unlike other bookmakers who typically exclude international events.
Which Bet Types are Allowed and Can I Use Free Bets?
Multiple bet types, such as Lucky 15s, 31s and 63s are excluded.
Occasionally, you can find that if your horse comes second you will get some money back that you can use for another bet.
Any free bets awarded as part of a Betfred promo are also excluded.
Is there Stakes and Winning Limits with Betfred Horse Racing Early Prices?
At the moment there are no stakes and winning limits imposed by Betfred.
There are plenty of payment methods that you can choose from!
Terms and Conditions of Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- The Betfred Guarantee (BOG) applies to all UK & Irish.
- It is available on selected international horse racing events.
- It applies to bets placed after 08:00 on the day of the race.
- Best Odds Guaranteed will be applied on qualifying bets where the SP is bigger than the price taken when the bet was placed.
- Offer does not apply for multiple bets including – Lucky 15s, Lucky 31s and Lucky 63s.
- Offer does not apply to Ante-Post, Tote or Pari-Mutuel.
- In the event of a Rule 4 deduction, we will pay at the bigger odds after the Rule 4 deduction has been made to the price taken.
- Bets using existing free horse racing bets from Betfred are not allowed.
- Bets placed on specials market or boosts will not count towards this offer.
- Best Odds will not be applied where horse racing non-runners result in the race reverting to SP only.
- Where the terms of the offer are breached or there is evidence of collusion by a customer, or group of customers, which seek to guarantee profit irrespective of the outcome, Betfred reserves the right to void the bonus element and settle the bets at the correct odds.
- Betfred reserve the right to exclude certain customers from this offer at our discretion due to internal risk policies and/or account staking restrictions.
- General Betfred.com rules apply, see website for details.
Here are all articles related to the online betting and gambling UK Betfred bookmaker:
- Acca Insurance Betfred
- Betfred 100 Free Spins
- Betfred 200 Free Spins
- Betfred 50 Free Spins
- Betfred Alternatives
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Bet 10 Get 30
- Betfred Bet 10 Get 40
- Betfred Bet 10 Get 5
- Betfred Bet 10 Get 50
- Betfred Bet 10 Get 60
- Betfred Bet 100 Get 400
- Betfred Bet 5 Get 20
- Betfred Bet 5 Get 40
- Betfred Bet 50 Get 250
- Betfred Bet Builder
- Betfred Betting App
- Betfred Betting Slips
- Betfred Cash Out
- Betfred Cheltenham Offers
- Betfred Extra Places
- Betfred Free Bet
- Betfred Grand National
- Betfred Guineas Offers
- Betfred Horse Racing
- Betfred Inplay
- Betfred iOS App
- Betfred Money Back 2nd
- Betfred Near Me
- Betfred Payment Methods
- Betfred Punchestown Offers
- Betfred Royal Ascot
Betfred is one of the world’s biggest bookies, bringing customers a great sports betting and gaming experience.
Do Betfred offer best odds guaranteed?
How does best odds guaranteed work?
With Betfred best odds guaranteed, as a new or existing customer, you simply place a bet as normal and the BOG promise will be applied to all applicable bets.
This means if you back a horse on the day of the race and take a price and the SP is bigger, you’ll be paid at the bigger odds.
BOG generally excludes and does not apply to ante-post bets, international racing and multiple bets such as a Lucky 31 or lucky 63.
Check our website for more information and terms and conditions.
What bookmakers offer best odds guaranteed?
The following bookmakers offer best odds guaranteed:
- William Hill
The best odds guaranteed applies automatically to all valid bets, meaning you will always be paid at a bigger price where possible. It typically applies to all UK & Irish racing.
Summary of Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
Best Odds Guaranteed is in many ways something that we expect from all the best horse racing betting sites, so it’s great to see that Betfred offer this to both existing and new customers on UK and Irish horse racing. This means you can take advantage of generous Betfred prices.
The terms and conditions that they outline for the horse racing bets allowed are industry standard. In addition, they offer it on some international races which is a perk that many others don’t offer.
Sometimes Betfred best odds guaranteed in shops does exist, but you will need to check with the cashier direct before placing a bet.
Other Bookmakers that Offer a Best Odds Guaranteed Promotion
Betfred is not the only bookmaker to offer this promotion on a horse or greyhound race. Basically, you can take an early price and with best odds guaranteed always get paid at the best ones possible with the following online bookmakers, check them out today:
- 888 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Best Odds Guaranteed Bookmakers
- bet365 Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betdaq Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfair Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betfred Best Odds Guaranteed
- BetVictor Best Odds Guaranteed
- Betway Best Odds Guaranteed
- BoyleSports Best Odds Guaranteed
- Cheltenham Best Odds Guaranteed
- Coral Best Odds Guaranteed
- GentingBet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Jenningsbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Ladbrokes Best Odds Guaranteed
- MansionBet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Marathonbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Novibet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Paddy Power Best Odds Guaranteed
- Quinnbet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Racebets Best Odds Guaranteed
- Sky Bet Best Odds Guaranteed
- Sportnation Best Odds Guaranteed
- Tote Guarantee
- Unibet Best Odds Guaranteed
- William Hill Best Odds Guaranteed
Also check out our reviews the fastest horse racing results suppliers.