Our Lucky 31 bet calculator will work out your winnings on your Lucky 31 bet. Simply fill in the details and we will do all the hard work.
With 31 different bets on a Lucky 31 – hence the name – trying to work out the winnings yourself is not easy. However, it is with our free, mobile-friendly bet calculator. Simply enter the results, odds format, the betting odds and your stake and the returns will be generated immediately.
Use the Lucky 31 bet calculator now:
- 1 How to Use the Lucky 31 Calculator
- 2 Lucky 31 Bet Winnings Calculator Video Guide
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions about Lucky 31s
- 4 Can You Do Each-Way Bets on a Lucky 31?
- 5 Popular Questions
- 6 Summary of a Lucky 31 Bet and Lucky 31 Bet Calculator
- 7 Betting Calculators – Work Out Your Returns if Your Selections Win
How to Use the Lucky 31 Calculator
- Make sure that on the bet calculator “Lucky 31” is selected on the ‘Bet Type’ dropdown
- The ‘Number of Selections’ will default to 5 selections
- Select the ‘Outcome’ for each selection, either “Winner”, “Placed”, “Lost”, “Dead Heat”, “Void” or “Non-runner”
- Select the ‘Odds’ for each selection, such as “2/1”, “25/1”, “6/4” (you can choose your odds format – decimal or fractional)
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered per bet, such as “£12”, “£20”, “£38” (if you prefer you can select “Total Combined Stake”)
- The Lucky 31 bet calculator will then work out the total outlay (total stake), total return and total profit
Lucky 31 Bet Winnings Calculator Video Guide
Below is a video explaining how our state-of-the-art Lucky 31 Bet calculator works and how to use it, check it out:
For more information about this popular racing bet read on.
Frequently Asked Questions about Lucky 31s
Here are the most popular questions we get asked about a Lucky 31 bet:
What is a Lucky 31 Bet?
A lucky 31 is a popular bet that consists of 5 selections and 31 bets.
This multiple bet is easy to place and offers plenty of opportunities to enjoy a win. It is made up of five selections and places single bets, doubles, trebles, four-folds and a five-fold accumulator.
Check out this video below to have the Lucky 31 bet explained today:
As you can see it is an exciting bet type, as it provides numerous chances to win and you don’t need every prediction to be correct. In fact, you only need one winner to get a return.
Lucky Bet 31 Explained
Despite it being seemingly complicated, it is an easy bet to place. We talk you through ways to place this bet further into this article. It is a bet that has five selections and 31 bets, so what are the 31 bets? They are:
- 5 x singles
- 10 x doubles
- 10 x trebles
- 5 x four-folds
- 1 x five-fold accumulator
It totals 31 combinations and potential generous returns. You will receive returns from one bet winning, but the more results that go your way, the bigger the winning return.
What else should you know?
- It is a multiple bet
- Also known as a “full cover bet”
- It involves five selections
- It is popular for racing and football fans
Examples of a Lucky 31
The amount that you win depends on how many winning selections you have. It is also down to the odds on those picks. If you wish to calculate the winning amount, then use a betting calculator is your best option; input the odds, results, odds and total stake.
In the following example, we show you how it would work out if you bet on a Lucky 31 with £2.00 on each event.
- 0 selection wins – £0 return with a profit of -£26
- 1 selection wins – £3 return with a profit of -£28
- 2 selection wins – £8 return with a profit of -£23
- 3 selection wins – £26 return with a profit of -£5
- 4 selection wins – £80 return with a profit of £49
- 5 selection wins – £242 return with a profit of £211
Generally, when trying to profit you will need to get at least four selections correct. If you get just one selection right, you will see a return but it’s likely that you will still be at a loss overall. The easiest way to work that out is to use our Lucky31 calculator.
Don’t forget when betting on the horses to check out our popular UK racecourses guides, they give lots of insight into the courses! It’s top information straight from the horse’s mouth.
Can You Do Each-Way Bets on a Lucky 31?
Yes you can do an each-way Lucky 31 and that will turn the usual 31 bets into 62, this means a higher stake but more chances of a return.
How are lucky 31 bets calculated?
A Lucky 31 bet is calculated by working out the return on each of the 31 bets, these are as below:
- 5 x singles (five singles)
- 10 x doubles (ten doubles)
- 10 x trebles (ten trebles)
- 5 x four-folds
- 1 x five-fold accumulator
As you can see this is pretty complicated, so we recommend using our free bet calculator to do all the hard work for you!
How many winners do you need on a Lucky 31?
You need one winner for a Lucky 31 to make a return.
Is Lucky 31 a good bet?
A Lucky 31 is a good bet if you enjoy multiple bets, these are often popular for those watching racing on the TV.
What happens if you have a non runner in a Lucky 31?
If you have a non-runner in a Lucky 31 the following happens;
- The doubles become singles
- The trebles become doubles
- The 4 folds become trebles
- The five horse roll up becomes a 4 fold accumulator
Summary of a Lucky 31 Bet and Lucky 31 Bet Calculator
It’s a very popular multiple bet that gives you 31 ways of winning. This naturally offers an exciting prospect, with plenty of ways to win.
This means you will have to stake more money in doing so, however, there is the opportunity to embrace singles, doubles, trebles and accumulators.
Why not give a Lucky 31 bet a go next time you’re looking to bet on the horses? It’s one of the most popular bets here at British racecourses. It is available to place both in UK betting shops as well as on all the best betting sites around including 888 Sports, bet365 and William Hill.
Betting Calculators – Work Out Your Returns if Your Selections Win
As well as the Lucky 31 calc we have created a free bet calculator for every type of bet you can place on horse racing. Here is the full list of horse racing betting calculators – including Lucky 15 and Lucky 63 – they will work out your total return on any bet:
- Accumulator Bet Calculator
- Alphabet Bet Calculator
- Canadian Bet Calculator
- Double Bet Calculator
- Double Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Goliath Bet Calculator
- Goliath Flag Bet Calculator
- Heinz Bet Calculator
- Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Lucky 15 Calculator
- Lucky 31 Bet Calculator
- Lucky 63 Bet Calculator
- Patent Bet Calculator
- Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Single Bet Calculator
- Single Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Super Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Yankee Bet Calculator
- Treble Bet Calculator
- Trixie Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Patent Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trixie Bet Calculator
- Yankee Bet Calculator