If you have won on your Union Jack Trixie you’ll want to work out what you’ve won – we’ve made that easy with our free, mobile-friendly Union Jack Trixie bet calculator.
To calculate your winnings, simply use our free calculator below – enter the results of your five selections, preferred odds format, betting odds and your total stake – we’ll then work out your total return and total profits.
Use our Union Jack Trixie Bet calculator now and work out your winnings today:
How to Use the Union Jack Trixie Bet Calculator
Here is the step by step guide how to use the Union Jack Trixie bet calculator:
- Select “Union Jack Trixie” on the ‘Bet Type’ dropdown
- The ‘Number of Selections’ should default to 9 selections
- Select the ‘Outcome’ for each selection like “Winner”, “Placed”, “Lost”, “Void”, “Dead heat”
- Select the ‘Odds’ for each selection like “9/1”, “20/1”, “5/4”
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered per bet like “£10”, “£2”, “£50”
- The Union Jack Trixie calculator will work out total outlay, total return and total profit
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the most popular questions we get asked:
What is a Union Jack Trixie Bet?
A Union Jack Trixie Bet is 32 individual bets with nine picks.
The 32 bets comprise of eight trebles and 24 doubles. Groupings are determined by laying out the selections in a 3×3 union jack grid.
This forms three horizontal trixies, three vertical trixies and two diagonal trixies in the design of the union jack flag.
How to Place a Union Jack Trixie Bet?
Here is a step by step guide on how to place Union Jack Trixie:
- Choose nine racehorses you want to bet on
- Add all 9 selections to your betting slip
- Look under the ‘multiple’ segment and tick ‘Union Jack Trixie’
- Enter the amount that you want to wager (bear in mind your stake will be multiplied by 32)
- Double-check your choices and click ‘place bets’
If you prefer betting at a traditional high-street bookmaker, check out our local bookmaker guides which will tell you the nearest bookmaker to you.
Do All Picks Have to Win on a Union Jack Trixie?
No, all picks do not have to win for you to receive a return.
You only need two winners or even one placed horse if you bet on an each-way Union Jack Trixie. This is a reason that this bet is so popular.
As the Union Jack Trixie includes double bets you only need 2 selections to win or place to make a return.
Which Bookmakers Accept a Union Jack Trixie bet?
Not all major betting brands offer the chance to place a Union Jack Trixie.
If punters add 9 selections to a betting slip then the following bookies show the chance of placing a Union Jack Trixie bet:
- William Hill horse racing
- Bet365 horse racing
- Paddy Power horse racing
- MrGreen Sports
- Ladbrokes horse racing
The Union Jack Trixie is a tricky bet – with nine selections making up a number of complex bets. Trying to figure out your returns is tricky so do use our free bet calculator so you know what to expect back from the bookmakers.
Good luck with your bet and don’t forget to check out our blog for more info on racing in general.
We have created a bet calculator for every type of bet you can place on horse racing, check them out below:
- Accumulator Bet Calculator
- Alphabet Bet Calculator
- Canadian Bet Calculator
- Double Bet Calculator
- Double Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Goliath Bet Calculator
- Goliath Flag Bet Calculator
- Heinz Bet Calculator
- Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Lucky 15 Calculator
- Lucky 31 Bet Calculator
- Lucky 63 Bet Calculator
- Patent Bet Calculator
- Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Single Bet Calculator
- Single Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Super Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Yankee Bet Calculator
- Treble Bet Calculator
- Trixie Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Patent Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trixie Bet Calculator
- Yankee Bet Calculator