If you have won on your Double Stakes About bet you’ll want to work out what you’ve won – we’ve made that easy with our free, mobile-friendly Double Stakes About calculator.
To calculate your winnings, simply use our free Double Stakes About betting calculator below – enter the results of your two selections, preferred odds format, betting odds and total stake – we’ll then work out your total return and total profits.
Use our Double Stakes About bet calculator now and work out your winnings:
- 1 How to Use the Double Stakes About Bet Calculator
- 3 Frequently Asked Questions about Double Stakes About Bets
- 4 Summary
- 5 Betting Calculators
How to Use the Double Stakes About Bet Calculator
Here is the step by step guide how to use the Double Stakes About calculator:
- Select “Double Stakes About” on the ‘Bet Type’ dropdown
- The ‘Number of Selections’ should default to 2 selections
- Select the ‘Outcome’ for each selection like “Winner”, “Placed”, “Lost”, “Void”, “Dead heat”
- Select the ‘Odds’ for each selection like “16/1” and “5/1”
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered per bet like “£60”, “£40”, “£250”
- The Double Stakes About calculator will work out total outlay, total return and total profit
Frequently Asked Questions about Double Stakes About Bets
Here are the most popular questions we get asked about Double Stakes About Bets and the Double Stakes About Bet Calculator:
What is a Double Stakes About Bet?
A Double Stakes about bet is two single bets.
If the first single bet wins, then double the stake is wagered on the second selection.
If the second pick also wins, you repeat the process with double the stake wagered back on what was your first pick.
Are Double Stakes About Bets Worth it?
The Double Stakes About Bet is certainly worth it as it brings the advantage of bigger returns than two single bets.
Both selections do not need to win to receive a return.
How to Place a Double Stakes About Bet?
Here is a step by step guide on how to place Double Stakes About Bet:
- Choose two racehorses or events that you want to bet on
- Add both selections to your betting slip
- Look under the ‘multiple’ segment and tick ‘Double Stakes About’
- Enter the sum that you want to stake (bear in mind your stake will be doubled as it is two bets being placed)
- Double-check your choices and click ‘place bets’
The above option is if you are betting online but you can also place this bet at your local betting shop – check out our betting shops near me page for a least of local bookmakers.
Which Bookmakers Accept a Double Stakes About Bet?
Not all betting sites offer the chance to place Double Stakes About Bets.
If punters add both selections to a betting slip then the following bookies offer the chance of placing a Double Stakes About Bet:
- William Hill horse racing
- Bet365 horse racing
- 888 horse racing
- Paddy Power horse racing
- Unibet horse racing
- Ladbrokes horse racing
The Double Stakes About Bet brings the advantage of bigger returns than two single.
It also hedges your bets where both do not need to win, like a double, to receive a return. It is a bet many people have not heard of but it was one of the favourites here at British Racecourses.
We have created a bet calculator for every type of bet you can place on horse racing, check them out below:
- Accumulator Bet Calculator
- Alphabet Bet Calculator
- Canadian Bet Calculator
- Double Bet Calculator
- Double Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Goliath Bet Calculator
- Goliath Flag Bet Calculator
- Heinz Bet Calculator
- Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Lucky 15 Calculator
- Lucky 31 Bet Calculator
- Lucky 63 Bet Calculator
- Patent Bet Calculator
- Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Single Bet Calculator
- Single Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Super Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Yankee Bet Calculator
- Treble Bet Calculator
- Trixie Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Patent Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trixie Bet Calculator
- Yankee Bet Calculator
Simply enter your number of selections, unit stake and bet type and the calculator will do all the hardwork!