If you have won on your Super Flag you’ll want to work out what you’ve won – we’ve made that easy with our Super Flag bet calculator.
To calculate your winnings, simply use our free bet calculator below – enter the results of your five selections, preferred odds format and total stake – we’ll then work out your total return and total profits.
Use our Super Flag calculator now and work out your winning returns:
How to Use the Super Flag Bet Calculator
Here is the step by step guide how to use the Super Flag bet calculator:
- Select “Super Flag” on the ‘Bet Type’ dropdown
- The ‘Number of Selections’ should default to 5 selections
- Select the ‘Outcome’ for each selection – “Winner”, “Placed”, “Lost”, “Void”, “Non-runner”
- Select the ‘Odds’ for each selection, such as “12/1”, “8/1”, “9/2”
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered per bet, for example, “£4”, “£12”, “£18”
- The Super Flag calculator will then work out total outlay, total return and total profit
Frequently Asked Questions about a Super Flag Bet
Here are the most popular questions we get asked about the Super Flag bet and our Super Flag Bet Calculator:
What is a Super Flag Bet?
A Super Flag bet is an advanced version of the Flag bet which consists of 5 different selections and totals 46 bets.
The 46 different bets consist of:
- 10 x doubles
- 10 x trebles
- 5 x four folds
- 1 x five fold accumulator
- 10 x ten up-and-down single stakes about pairs
The above all the various bet types you get, you can also bet across different events and sports.
Do All Picks Have to Win on a Super Flag Bet?
All picks do not have to win on a Super Flag Bet for you to receive a return.
You only need one winner or even one placed horse if you bet on an each-way Super Flag.
As the Super Flag bet includes 10 Single Stakes About bets you only need 1 selection to win or place to make a return.
Which Online Bookies accept a Super Flag bet?
Not all major betting brands offer the chance to place a Super Flag.
If punters add 5 selections to a betting slip then the following bookies show the option of placing a Super Flag bet type:
All of the above made our best horse racing betting sites list.
How to Place a Super Flag Bet?
Here is a step by step guide on how to place Super Flag Bet:
- Choose five racehorses or events you want to bet on
- Add all 5 selections to your betting slip
- Look under the ‘multiple’ segment and tick ‘Super Flag’
- Enter the amount that you want to wager (bear in mind your stake will be multiplied by 46)
- Double-check your choices and click ‘place bets’
If you want to place this bet in your nearest bookmakers then fill in the appropriate slip and hand it to a friendly cashier who can place it in person.
If you are considering opening an online betting account check out the best betting apps at the moment, which we have individually researched.
Summary of Super Flag
The Super Flag bet is a 5 runner bet type comprising of 46 bets.
As only one selection needs to win or place (if selecting an each-way bet) out of five then the chances of a return are very high. To work out what to expect back from the bookies use our free bet calculator.
Good luck and remember to gamble responsibly.
We have created a bet calculator for every type of bet you can place on horse racing.
Here is the full list of horse racing betting calculators:
- Accumulator Bet Calculator
- Alphabet Bet Calculator
- Canadian Bet Calculator
- Double Bet Calculator
- Double Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Goliath Bet Calculator
- Goliath Flag Bet Calculator
- Heinz Bet Calculator
- Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Lucky 15 Calculator
- Lucky 31 Bet Calculator
- Lucky 63 Bet Calculator
- Patent Bet Calculator
- Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Single Bet Calculator
- Single Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Super Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Yankee Bet Calculator
- Treble Bet Calculator
- Trixie Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Patent Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trixie Bet Calculator
- Yankee Bet Calculator