If you have won on your Super Heinz Flag bet you’ll want to work out what you’ve won – we’ve made that easy with our free, mobile-friendly Super Heinz Flag calculator.
To calculate your winnings, simply use our free bet calculator below – enter the results of your seven selections, preferred odds format, the betting odds and total stake – we’ll then work out your total return and total profits.
Use our Super Heinz Flag calculator now and work out your exact winnings:
How to Use the Super Heinz Flag bet Calculator
Here is the step by step guide how to use the Super Heinz Flag calculator:
- Select “Super Heinz Flag” on the ‘Bet Type’ dropdown
- The ‘Number of Selections’ should default to 7 selections
- Select the ‘Outcome’ for each selection such as “Winner”, “Placed”, “Lost”, “Void”, “Non-runner”, “Dead-heat”.
- Select the ‘Odds’ for each selection for example “9/1”, “12/1”, “15/2”
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered per bet like “£11”, “£12”, “£15”
- The bet calculator will work out total outlay, total return and total profit
Frequently Asked Questions
The most popular questions are:
What is a Super Heinz Flag Bet?
A Super Heinz Flag is 7 different selections and totals 162 different bets.
The 162 bets comprise of:
- 21 Doubles
- 35 Trebles
- 35 Four-Folds
- 21 Five-Folds
- 7 Six-Folds
- 1 Seven-Fold Accumulator
- 21 Single Stake About pairs
What’s great about this bet is only one selection must win or place to guarantee a return.
It is similar to a Super Heinz Bet with the added 21 pairs of Single Stake About Bets.
Which Bookmakers Accept a Super Heinz Flag bet?
Not all main online betting sites offer the chance to place a Super Heinz Flag bet.
If punters add 7 selections to a betting slip then the following online bookies below will allow you to place a Super Heinz Flag:
- William Hill horse racing
- Bet365 horse racing
- Paddy Power horse racing
- Ladbrokes horse racing
- Betbull horse racing
- Quinnbet horse racing
How to Place a Super Heinz Flag Bet?
Here is a step by step guide on how to place Super Heinz Flag Bet:
- Choose seven racehorses you want to bet on
- Add all 7 selections to your betting slip
- Look under the ‘multiple’ segment and tick ‘Super Heinz Flag’
- Enter the amount that you want to wager (bear in mind your stake will be multiplied by 162)
- Double-check your choices and click ‘place bets’
You can of course place a bet in your local betting shop, just fill in the relevant slip and hand to a cashier.
The Super Heinz Flag bet is a large bet type totalling 162 different bets.
As only one selection needs to win or place (if selecting an each-way version) out of seven, then the chances of a return are very high.
Please remember to always gamble responsibly and good luck.
We have created a bet calculator for every type of bet you can place on horse racing, check them out now:
- Accumulator Bet Calculator
- Alphabet Bet Calculator
- Canadian Bet Calculator
- Double Bet Calculator
- Double Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Goliath Bet Calculator
- Goliath Flag Bet Calculator
- Heinz Bet Calculator
- Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Lucky 15 Calculator
- Lucky 31 Bet Calculator
- Lucky 63 Bet Calculator
- Patent Bet Calculator
- Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Single Bet Calculator
- Single Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Super Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Yankee Bet Calculator
- Treble Bet Calculator
- Trixie Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Patent Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trixie Bet Calculator
- Yankee Bet Calculator