If you have won on your Goliath Flag you’ll want to work out what you’ve won – we’ve made that easy with our free, mobile-friendly Goliath Flag bet calculator.
To calculate your winnings, simply use our free bet calculator below – enter the results of your eight selections, preferred odds format, the betting odds and total stake – we’ll then work out your total return and total profits.
Use our bet calculator now and work out your winnings:
How to Use the Goliath Flag Bet Calculator
Here is the step by step guide how to use the bet calculator:
- Select “Goliath Flag” on the ‘Bet Type’ dropdown
- The ‘Number of Selections’ should default to 8 selections
- Select the ‘Outcome’ for each selection like “Winner”, “Placed”, “Lost”, “Void”, “Non-runner”
- Select the ‘Odds’ for each selection, for example “9/1”, “2/1”, “5/2”
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered per bet, for example “£1”, “£2”, “£8”
- The Goliath bet calculator will work out total outlay, total return and total profit
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the most popular questions we get asked:
What is a Goliath Flag Bet?
A Goliath Flag consists of 8 selections in different events.
The Goliath Flag Bet has 303 bets in total. These are:
- 28 Doubles
- 56 Trebles
- 70 Four-Folds
- 56 Five-Folds
- 28 Six-Folds
- 8 Seven-Folds
- 1 Eight-Fold Accumulator
- 20 Single Stakes About pairs
How to Place a Goliath Flag Bet?
Here is a step by step guide on how to place Goliath Flag Bet:
- Choose eight racehorses you want to bet on
- Add all 8 selections to your online betting slip
- Look under the ‘multiple’ segment and tick ‘Goliath Flag’
- Enter the amount that you want to wager (bear in mind your stake will be multiplied by 303)
- Double-check your choices and click ‘place bets’
If you don’t have an online betting account you can place this bet in a bettng shop, simply fill in the required betting slip and hand to a cashier.
Do all picks have to win on a Goliath Flag Bet?
No, all picks do not have to win for you to receive a return.
You only need one winner or even one placed horse if you bet on an each-way Goliath Flag bet. This makes this bet type a popular selection for those settling down to an afternoon of racing, who want to have lives bets throughout the day.
As the bet includes 20 SSA bets you only need 1 selection to win or place to make a return.
Which Bookmakers Accept a Goliath Flag bet?
Not all major betting brands offer the chance to place a Goliath Flag bet.
If punters add 8 selections to a betting slip then the following bookies show the options of placing a Goliath Flag bet type:
The Goliath Flag bet is a large bet type totalling 303 different bets.
As only one selection needs to win or place (if selecting an each-way Goliath Flag bet) out of eight, then the chances of a return are very high.
Try to make sure you utilise the best odds guaranteed bookies to maximise your chance of large winnings.
We have created a bet calculator for every type of bet you can place on horse racing, check them out below:
- Accumulator Bet Calculator
- Alphabet Bet Calculator
- Canadian Bet Calculator
- Double Bet Calculator
- Double Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Goliath Bet Calculator
- Goliath Flag Bet Calculator
- Heinz Bet Calculator
- Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Lucky 15 Calculator
- Lucky 31 Bet Calculator
- Lucky 63 Bet Calculator
- Patent Bet Calculator
- Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Single Bet Calculator
- Single Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Super Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Yankee Bet Calculator
- Treble Bet Calculator
- Trixie Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Patent Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trixie Bet Calculator
- Yankee Bet Calculator