If you have won on your Union Jack Round Robin you’ll want to work out what you’ve won – we’ve made that easy with our free, mobile-friendly Union Jack Round Robin calculator.
To calculate your winnings, simply use our free calculator below – enter the results of your nine selections, preferred odds format, the betting odds and total stake – we’ll then work out your total return and total profits.
Use our Union Jack Round Robin betting calculator now and work out your winnings:
- 1 How to Use the Union Jack Round Robin Bet Calculator
- 2 Frequently Asked Questions
- 3 Summary
- 4 Betting Calculators
How to Use the Union Jack Round Robin Bet Calculator
Here is the step by step guide how to use the Union Jack Round Robin betting calculator:
- Select “Union Jack Round Robin” on the ‘Bet Type’ dropdown
- The ‘Number of Selections’ should default to 9 selections
- Select the ‘Outcome’ for each selection like “Winner”, “Placed”, “Lost”, “Void”, “Dead-heat”
- Select the ‘Odds’ for each selection such as “6/1”, “14/1”, “11/2”
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered per bet such as “£3”, “£4”, “£6”
- The Union Jack Round Robin calculator will work out total outlay, total return and total profit
Frequently Asked Questions
Here are the most popular questions we get asked:
What is a Union Jack Round Robin Bet?
A Union Jack Round Robin Bet is 80 individual bets with nine picks.
The 80 bets comprise of:
- 8 x trebles
- 24 x doubles
- 24 x up-and-down single stakes about pairs
Groupings are determined by laying out the selections in a 3×3 union jack grid. This forms three horizontal round robins, three vertical round robins and two diagonal round robins in the design of the union jack flag.
Do All Picks Have to Win on a Union Jack Round Robin Bet?
No, all picks do not have to win for you to receive a return.
You only need one winner or even one placed horse if you bet on an each-way Union Jack Round Robin.
As the Union Jack Round Robin includes 24 SSA bets you only need 1 selection to win or place to make a return.
How to Place a Union Jack Round Robin Bet?
Here is a step by step guide on how to place Union Jack Round Robin:
- Choose nine racehorses you want to bet on
- Add all 9 selections to your online betting slip
- Look under the ‘multiple’ segment and tick ‘Union Jack Round Robin’
- Enter the amount that you want to wager (bear in mind your stake will be multiplied by 80)
- Double-check your choices and click ‘place bets’
Which Bookmakers Accept a Union Jack Round Robin?
Not all major betting brands offer the chance to place this bet type. If punters add 9 selections to a betting slip then the following bookies show the option of placing a Union Jack Round Robin bet type:
- Bet365 Racing
- 888 Racing
- Unibet Horse Racing
- Betfred Horse Racing
- Betfair Sportsbook Horse Racing
- Ladbrokes Bookmakers
The Union Jack Round Robin is a large bet type totalling 80 different bets.
As only one selection needs to win or place (if selecting an each-way version) out of nine, then the chances of a return are very high. To calculate your winnings use our free bet calculator, so you know what to expect back from the bookies.
We have created a bet calculator for every type of bet you can place on horse racing, check them out now:
- Accumulator Bet Calculator
- Alphabet Bet Calculator
- Canadian Bet Calculator
- Double Bet Calculator
- Double Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Goliath Bet Calculator
- Goliath Flag Bet Calculator
- Heinz Bet Calculator
- Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Lucky 15 Calculator
- Lucky 31 Bet Calculator
- Lucky 63 Bet Calculator
- Patent Bet Calculator
- Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Single Bet Calculator
- Single Stakes About Bet Calculator
- Super Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Bet Calculator
- Super Heinz Flag Bet Calculator
- Super Yankee Bet Calculator
- Treble Bet Calculator
- Trixie Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Patent Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Round Robin Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trebles Bet Calculator
- Union Jack Trixie Bet Calculator
- Yankee Bet Calculator