Are you looking for a bookmakers in Gillingham?
Paddy Power has a range of shops across the UK including one in Gillingham on the High Street.
This page has been created by our team of experts to provide information on the Paddy Power on Gillingham High Street.
Find everything that you need to know, including the opening hours, location and more.
High Street, Gillingham Betting Shop
This map displays the shop and the surrounding area.
Address– 118A High Street, Gillingham. ME7 1AU.
Website – See Details Below
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
Opening hours can change from one Paddy Power to the next. Find the times of this particular betting shop.
- Monday: 7:30am-10pm.
- Tuesday: 7:30am-10pm.
- Wednesday: 7:30am-10pm.
- Thursday: 7:30am-10pm.
- Friday: 7:30am-10pm.
- Saturday: 7:00am-10pm.
- Sunday: 9:00am -10pm.
Hours change during the Christmas period. Here are the general timetable guidelines during December.
- December 24th: 8.30am-6.00pm
- December 25th: Closed
- December 26th: 8.30am-6.00pm
- December 27th-30th: Normal hours
- December 31st: 8.30am-6.00pm
- January 1st: 8.30am-6.00pm
Paddy Power is a licensed Betting Shop located at 118A High Street in GILLINGHAM ME7 1AU.
The Betting Shop is operated by Power Leisure Bookmakers Limited (#1034) trading as Paddy Power, based at Oneustonsq, 40 Melton Street, LONDON NW1 2FD.
The license status: Grant by Medway Council as at 05/11/2010.
Gillingham’s not the busiest of towns, but with this Paddy Power being situated on the high street, there’s lots to enjoy nearby.
Find Wilko, Post Office and HSBC all on the same road. It’s only a short walk to the train station and to many of the retailers that are in the town centre.
Parking and Travel
Parking’s not available for Paddy Power customers, but you’re free to find nearby pay and display car parks.
There are lots spread around the town, simply drive around to find one that suits you. The nearest known car park is Littlewoods car park, it’s important to check signs and terms before parking.
Numerous bus routes go into Gillingham. You also have the option of the train, with the station being just around the corner.
Other Betting Shops
Bookmakers appear on every high street, regardless of the town. Gillingham’s no different, if you want an alternative to Paddy Power, then simply find William Hill, Coral and Betfred all within walking distance.
Each of them have a range of sports to bet on. You’ll also find the option to play virtual roulette and blackjack on their machines.
You can always rely on Admiral Casino. They have their branches dotted around the UK.
Although Gillingham doesn’t have many casinos, you can enjoy their nearest Admiral Casino in Chatham. It has electronic casino games, amusement games and much more.
Nearby Bingo Halls
The closest bingo hall is also in Chatham. It’s located a mile away from Gillingham. Visit Gala Clubs for a range of games, tournaments and exciting bingo. There aren’t any other options in close proximity.
Paddy Power Gillingham
There are hundreds of their stores around the UK. This one in Gillingham is on the high street and is one of the many popular betting shops in the area. It is always flooded with their latest promotions.
You’ll also find some generous odds and helpful cashiers. If you wish to request a bet or ask about specific odds, don’t hesitate to ask in-store.
Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
Take a look to see which is the closest bookies to you.
- Nearest Paddy Power Bookies
- Paddy Power Aberdeen, Union Street
- Paddy Power Accrington Union Street
- Paddy Power Airdrie, Stirling Street
- Paddy Power Aldershot Victoria Road
- Paddy Power Ashton-under-Lyne Warrington Street
- Paddy Power Aylesbury, Kingsbury
- Paddy Power Barking, Longbridge Road
- Paddy Power Barkingside, High Street
- Paddy Power Basingstoke, Market Place
- Paddy Power Bathgate, Hopetoun Street
- Paddy Power Bedford Allhallows
- Paddy Power Belfast, Church Lane
- Paddy Power Belvedere, Nuxley Road
- Paddy Power Biggleswade, Market Square
- Paddy Power Bradford, Broadway
- Paddy Power Brentford, High Street
- Paddy Power Brighton North Street
- Paddy Power Bromley, High Street
- Paddy Power Cambridge, Milton Road
- Paddy Power Canterbury, Dunstan's Street
- Paddy Power Canvey Island, Furtherwick Road
- Paddy Power Cardiff St Mary Street
- Paddy Power Chadwell Heath, Station Road
- Paddy Power Chessington, North Parade
- Paddy Power Clydebank, Sylvania Way South
- Paddy Power Coatbridge, Whifflet Street
- Paddy Power Colchester, High Street
- Paddy Power Corringham, St Johns Way
- Paddy Power Coventry, Cross Cheaping
- Paddy Power Cranford, Bath Road
- Paddy Power Crawley, Queens Square
- Paddy Power Croydon, North End
- Paddy Power Dartford, High Street
- Paddy Power Derby Corn Market
- Paddy Power Doncaster, Market Place
- Paddy Power Dumfries High Street
- Paddy Power Eastbourne, Terminus Road
- Paddy Power Edgware, Station Road
- Paddy Power Enfield, High Street
- Paddy Power Erith, Riverside Shopping Centre
- Paddy Power Evesham, High Street
- Paddy Power Folkestone Cheriton High Street
- Paddy Power Gillingham, High Street
- Paddy Power Glasgow, Union Street
- Paddy Power Glenrothes, Lyon Way
- Paddy Power Gloucester, Southgate Street
- Paddy Power Gravesend Windmill Street
- Paddy Power Grays, High Street
- Paddy Power Great Yarmouth, Regent Road
- Paddy Power Greenford, The Broadway
- Paddy Power Greenock Blackhall Street
- Paddy Power Harrow, Station Road
- Paddy Power Hayes, Uxbridge Road
- Paddy Power Hereford St Peter's Square
- Paddy Power High Street, Cheltenham
- Paddy Power Hoddesdon, Fawkon Walk
- Paddy Power Hornchurch, High Street
- Paddy Power Hove, George Street
- Paddy Power Huddersfield, John William Street
- Paddy Power Ilford, High Road
- Paddy Power Inverness, Queensgate
- Paddy Power Irvine, High Street
- Paddy Power Isleworth, London Road
- Paddy Power Kirkby, Market Square
- Paddy Power Leeds, The Headrow
- Paddy Power Leicester, Haymarket
- Paddy Power Lincolnshire, West Street
- Paddy Power Liverpool Richmond Street
- Paddy Power Loughborough Cattle Market
- Paddy Power Luton, The Mall
- Paddy Power Manchester, Stockport Road
- Paddy Power Middlesbrough, Corporation Street
- Paddy Power Milton Keynes, Queensway
- Paddy Power Mitcham, Upper Green East
- Paddy Power Morden, London Road
- Paddy Power Redditch Market Place
- Paddy Power Rochester High Street
- Paddy Power Sandhurst, Yorktown Road
- Paddy Power Scotland, Bellshill, Main Street
- Paddy Power Southall South Road
- Paddy Power Stevenage Town Square
- Paddy Power Taunton North Street
- Paddy Power Watford The Parade
As you can see above there are many Paddy Power shops that you can use. Whether you are at home or on holiday, you are sure to find one nearby.
As a town in Kent, Gillingham is well known yet does not attract a vast range of visitors. There’s a popular high street that locals enjoy. The best way to get the train from London to Gillingham is to get off at Chatham station.
Find out more information on the town using our sources, listed here: