This page shows all the information you need regarding the Coral betting shop on Glassford Street in Glasgow. You can see the opening times as well as the latest offers and the location of the shop on the map.
Coral Glassford Street Glasgow Map Listing
Below is the map listing for the Coral bookmakers in Glasgow located at 72 Glassford Street.
Address – 72 Glassford Street, City Centre, Glasgow
Website – See Details Below
Phone – 0800 169 0299
Payments Accepted – GBP, Cash, Credit Card, Debit Card
Here are some photos of the betting shop so you can see where it is located on the high street. It is close to many other shops and restaurants as it is in the city centre of Glasgow.
This shop is open 7 days a week and you can see the full list of opening hours below:
- Monday 08:30-22:00
- Tuesday 08:30-22:00
- Wednesday 08:30-22:00
- Thursday 08:30-22:00
- Friday 08:30-22:00
- Saturday 08:30-22:00
- Sunday 11:00-19:00
The Betting Shop is operated by Coral Racing Limited (#2360) trading as Coral, based at Gala Coral Group Ltd, New Castle House, Castle Boulevard, NOTTINGHAM NG7 1FT.
The license status: Grant by Glasgow City Council as at 09/04/2011.
The Location of this Shop
Glasgow is the most populous city in Scotland, and the third most populous city in the United Kingdom, as of the 2017 estimated city population of 621,020.
Historically part of Lanarkshire, the city now forms the Glasgow City council area, one of the 32 council areas of Scotland; the local authority is Glasgow City Council. Glasgow is situated on the River Clyde in the country’s West Central Lowlands. Inhabitants of the city are referred to as “Glaswegians” or “Weegies”. It is the fifth most visited city in the UK.
Glasgow grew from a small rural settlement on the River Clyde to become the largest seaport in Britain. Expanding from the medieval bishopric and royal burgh, and the later establishment of the University of Glasgow in the fifteenth century, it became a major centre of the Scottish Enlightenment in the eighteenth century.
Sports in Glasgow
Glasgow has three professional football clubs: Celtic, Rangers, and Partick Thistle. A fourth, Queen’s Park, operate on an amateur basis in the SPFL League 2 and are one of the world’s oldest active clubs (founded 1867).
Glasgow has a professional rugby union club, the Glasgow Warriors, which plays in the European Rugby Champions Cup and Pro14 alongside teams from Scotland, Ireland, Wales and Italy. The Warriors current home is Scotstoun Stadium and has been since 2012, previously they played at Firhill Stadium.
Glasgow hosts Scotland’s only professional basketball team, the Glasgow Rocks, who compete in the British Basketball League. Make sure to check out the types of basketball bets before you place any!
Previously based in Renfrewshire’s Braehead Arena and the 1,200 seater Kelvin Hall, the team has been based at the Emirates Arena since the 2012/13 season. Lots of people use Coral betting shops to place bets on these sports as well as using their website online.
Other Shop Locations
Here is Coral Betting Shop locations in the UK.
- Coral Betting Shop Aberdeen George Street
- Coral Betting Shop Birmingham Cannon Street
- Coral Betting Shop Cambridge Newmarket Road
- Coral Betting Shop Coventry Hertford Street
- Coral Betting Shop Durham North Road
- Coral Betting Shop Edinburgh Oxgangs Broadway
- Coral Betting Shop Glasgow Glassford Street
- Coral Betting Shop Huddersfield Kirkgate
- Coral Betting Shop Ilkeston Nottingham Road
- Coral Betting Shop Lancaster Coulston Road
- Coral Betting Shop Manchester Arndale Centre
- Coral Betting Shop Manchester Chapel Street
- Coral Betting Shop Newcastle Hood Street
- Coral Betting Shop Newport Stow Hill
- Coral Betting Shop Norwich Unthank Road
- Coral Betting Shop Plymouth Cornwall Street
- Coral Betting Shop Southampton Bedford Place
- Coral Betting Shop Worcester Foregate Street
- Coral Betting Shop Wrexham Chester Street
Coral have many betting shops on the high street and here shows the list of Coral shops.