Samsung Pay is a quick and convenient way to make payments on betting sites.
This digital wallet enables seamless transactions for all sportsbook punters – effortlessly make your deposit within seconds by using this secure payment.
If you’re unsure whether it’s worth using Samsung Pay or don’t know what sports betting sites allow this payment method, read on as we give you all the details you need.
- 1 Which Betting Sites Accept Samsung Pay?
- 1.1 Ladbrokes Samsung Pay
- 1.2 bet365 Samsung Pay
- 1.3 William Hill Samsung Pay
- 1.4 Coral Samsung Pay
- 1.5 Betfred Samsung Pay
- 1.6 888 Samsung Pay
- 1.7 Unibet Samsung Pay
- 1.8 Betfair Samsung Pay
- 1.9 Betway Apple Pay
- 1.10 Paddy Power Samsung Pay
- 1.11 LeoVegas Samsung Pay
- 1.12 Spreadex Samsung Pay
- 1.13 BoyleSports Samsung Pay
- 1.14 Virgin Bet Samsung Pay
- 1.15 Parimatch Apple Pay
- 2 How Samsung Pay Works
- 3 How to Place a Bet with Samsung Pay
- 4 How to Connect Your Samsung Pay
- 5 Why Use Samsung Pay
- 6 Samsung Pay Deposits
- 7 Samsung Pay Withdrawal
- 8 Is Samsung Pay Safe & Secure to Use?
- 9 How We Pick the Best Samsung Pay Casinos & Betting Sites
- 10 Samsung Pay FAQs
- 11 Summary
- 12 Other Online Betting Payment Methods
Which Betting Sites Accept Samsung Pay?
Here’s a list of our top Samsung Pay betting sites in 2023 – find all of the best sports betting websites.
- Samsung users can make payments using Samsung Pay, they’re now allowing you to make payments from your app in an instance.
18+ New UK+IRE customers. Customers who have an ios device and download the Ladbrokes app can also use apple pay for deposit and withdrawals. Ladbrokes accepts Samsung Pay. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- bet365 offers a number of popular payment methods, including Samsung Pay. If you have a Samsung mobile device, you can easily make payments on the move.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. Registration required. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- William Hill accepts Samsung Pay; make deposits and withdrawals with this digital wallet on your mobile phone.
18+. Play Safe. Free bets are credited after settlement of the first qualifying bet, free bets will expire 30 days after the qualifying bet is placed, and applepay payment method is accepted for safe deposits and trusted withdrawals. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- Coral allow Samsung payments, pay from their app using your account. It’s easy to connect your Samsung Pay.
18+ New UK+IRE customers. To use Samsung Pay, you need a compatible device with the latest version of Android phone and tablets. Free bets are valid for 7 days on sports, stake not returned, restrictions apply. Samsung pay online casinos are easy to use. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- Samsung Pay allows you to store your debit card, saving you from having to share bank accounts with any gambling sites.
New UK customers only. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D. and address may be required. Many bettors choose Samsung Pay over a wide range of payment deposits and withdrawals. Download the iOS Betfred mobile application. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- 888 accepts Samsung Pay, make payments from your mobile phone with ease. You can deposit and withdraw with this secure payment option.
Visit 888sport Cashier and select ‘Samsung Pay’. You can deposit using Samsung Pay online casinos, it takes just seconds to make a secure payment. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- Select Samsung Pay at the cashier to make your payment. You can also enjoy fast withdrawals via the same payment option.
Download the Unibet iOS App. Register your free Sportsbook Unibet Account. Deposit sports betting funds safely using Samsung Pay secure payment option. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- You can enjoy complete security with fingerprint, facial recognition and pin security for Samsung Pay.
iOS users can use a debit card linked to their Samsung Pay account. If you are using Betfair on a Samsung mobile phone or tablet, you can download the Samsung Pay app to deposit. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- Use your Samsung wallet to deposit into your Betway casino account, you can instantly add to your real money balance.
Download Betway Racing & Sports Betting iOS and enjoy it on your iPhone, iPad and iPod. Apple Pay provides a fast and efficient depositing and withdrawing option for paying out winners. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- PaddyPower accepts Samsung Pay as a form of payment, pay from your phone or tablet.
For punters and bettors using a Visa Debit or Prepaid card, including those linked to Samsung Pay, withdrawals can be in your account much quicker.Full T&C's Apply
New customers only. Place your FIRST bet on any market at odds of min 2.0 (EVS) and if it loses we will refund your stake in CASH. Max refund for this offer is £20. Only deposits made using cards will qualify for this promotion. #AD
- LeoVegas has introduced the Samsung payment method – deposit and withdraw with this option.
Make ultra-fast deposits within just a couple of clicks, you can make an online payment with Samsung Pay. Input your pin or fingerprint security. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- Spreadex accepts Samsung Pay wallet deposits – make payments from your mobile phone or tablet.
To make payments online, log in to your Spreadex account then click ‘Payments’. To make payments at www.spreadex.com via your smartphone. Samsung Pay deposits have to be connected to Visa Only. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- Add to your real money balance using the Samsung Pay transaction – effortlessly deposit from your smartphone or tablet device.
Samsung users can utilise the Samsung Pay digital wallet to deposit or withdraw. This fast and secure payment method is simple to use. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- Make a payment using Samsung’s payment option, you can deposit or withdraw.
Samsung Pay is an accepted Virgin Bet withdrawal and deposit method for players based in the UK, using GBP or EUR currency. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- Parimatch allows you to pay with SamsungPay – this takes just seconds, and you don’t need to share your bank details with the sports betting site.
18+ New customers only. Customers who have an iOS device and be using an iPhone or Ipad device for the ability to use apple pay for deposits and withdrawals. Card payments only. | begambleaware.org | #AD Please gamble responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
These Samsung Pay casino sites and betting sites are easy to sign up to and come with exciting welcome bonuses. Join today and find casino sites that accept Samsung Pay.
Find other top betting site payment methods with our full guide on different options that are accepted at the best sites.
How Samsung Pay Works
Samsung Pay is a digital wallet, much like e-wallets it allows you to pay from your mobile device. It works exactly the same way as Google Pay and Apple Pay.
Pay on betting sites without the need to get out your bank card; simply visit the betting sites that accept Samsung Pay. You can deposit funds while on the move within just a couple of clicks.
Once you sign-up for a digital wallet and have it working on your mobile phone, you can then connect the wallet to your bookmaker or casino account.
Use Samsung Pay cash on any casinos that accept this payment type.
How to Place a Bet with Samsung Pay
If you’re wondering how to use Samsung Pay from your betting site, follow this easy step-by-step guide:
- Simply choose your type of bet and betting market. You can pick the betting sites from our list
- Enter the deposit amount you wish to add to your balance
- Select the Samsung Pay payment method
- Confirm the transaction on your Samsung Pay app using the pin or fingerprint
How to Connect Your Samsung Pay
If you’re wondering how to add Samsung Pay to your betting site account then follow these steps:
- Go onto your casino account
- Click on Deposit or the payment option
- Add a payment method
- Then select Samsung Pay
- You can enter the details and connect your betting account
- You will confirm on your Samsung Pay app
Why Use Samsung Pay
Players enjoy utilising Samsung Pay transactions because of the security and ease of use. Here are some of the main features of Samsung Pay online accounts:
- Easy to use
- Pay on the move
- Instant access
- Safe and secure (Knox security system)
- Facial and fingerprint security
- Samsung Pay pin
- No sharing bank account details on betting sites
- Deposit into your betting sites account quick
Samsung Pay Deposits
You can make quick and secure deposits from your mobile device using this e-wallet. Simply find the best Samsung Pay casino sites and make your deposit using this payment method.
The cash will be taken from your Samsung wallet using the primary payment. If you have your bank account linked to your wallet, it will take the cash from your bank account each time you make a casino deposit.
Easily deposit with Samsung Pay within seconds, it makes purchasing online simple.
Samsung Pay Withdrawal
You can withdraw funds from your betting account straight into your Samsung Pay wallet. Simply withdraw from the betting site and choose Samsung Pay as your withdrawal option.
You’ll only be able to use Samsung Pay withdrawals if you have made the deposit using the same payment method.
Is Samsung Pay Safe & Secure to Use?
The Samsung Pay wallet is a popular payment method accepted at many betting sites; it’s a legit payment type brought to you by the famous Samsung mobile brand.
It utilises Samsung Knox Security to ensure that it can’t be hacked. It also has the chance fingerprint, Samsung Pay pin and facial recognition security.
Many casino players are attracted to this popular payment method because you can pay online without the need to share any bank details or debit cards with casinos or betting sites.
Only play on legal online sportsbooks sites that we have found. We choose sites that are licensed by the UK Gambling Commission.
How We Pick the Best Samsung Pay Casinos & Betting Sites
We have handpicked all of the best casinos that allow you to pay from your Samsung phone digital wallet, here are the things that we take into account.
Does it Accept Samsung Pay?
Obviously, we ensure that the betting sites on our list all accept Samsung Pay e-wallet. But we also like to choose betting sites with other popular payment methods accepted.
We believe that the best online mobile casinos and betting sites should offer multiple payment methods.
Many online casinos on our list have a desirable welcome bonus for new players. It offers you the chance of free spins, match bonuses and more.
Promotions for Existing Players
We prefer online casino sites with regular promotions. It’s great to get more than a welcome offer; we look for promotions for existing players.
It’s great to discover a diverse range of betting markets – the betting sites we’ve suggested come with football, American football, ice hockey, boxing, cricket and more.
It’s great to find various games with slots, casino games and live dealer games. Many sportsbook sites now offer a range of games for all players.
What Phones Does Samsung Pay Work On?
Samsung Pay is compatible with Samsung phones. Compatible samsung galaxy devices includes:
- Samsung Galaxy A30s
- Samsung Galaxy A31
- Samsung Galaxy A32
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2016)
- Samsung Galaxy A5 (2017)
- Samsung Galaxy A50s
- Samsung Galaxy A51
- Samsung Galaxy A52
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2016)
- Samsung Galaxy A7 (2017)
- Samsung Galaxy A70
- Samsung Galaxy A70s
- Samsung Galaxy A71
- Samsung Galaxy A72
- Samsung Galaxy A8+ (2018)
- Samsung Galaxy A80
- Samsung Galaxy A9 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy F62
- Samsung Galaxy Fold
- Samsung Galaxy M42 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10 Lite
- Samsung Galaxy Note 10+
- Samsung Galaxy Note5
- Samsung Galaxy Note8
- Samsung Galaxy Note9
- Samsung Galaxy Note20
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S10
- Samsung Galaxy S10 Lite
- Samsung Galaxy S10+
- Samsung Galaxy S10e
- Samsung Galaxy S20
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE
- Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G
- Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A30s
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A31
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A32
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A5 (2016)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A5 (2017)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (2016)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A7 (2017)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A70
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A70s
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A71
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A72
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A8+ (2018)
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A80
- Samsung Galaxy Tab A9 Pro
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S10
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S10 Lite
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S10+
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S10e
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S20
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S20 FE
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S20 FE 5G
- Samsung Galaxy Tab S20 Ultra
Samsung Pay FAQs
Can I Gamble Using a Credit Card on Samsung Pay?
It’s illegal for online gambling sites in the UK to accept credit cards as payment. That’s why you’re unable to deposit funds with your credit card via Samsung Pay.
Samsung Pay lets you pay via your debit card within seconds.
Can I Withdraw Winnings to Samsung Pay?
You can withdraw anything you win straight to your Samsung Pay account. You can use your Samsung mobile device to make a quick withdrawal.
What Other Phone E-Wallets Can I Use?
Where to Get Samsung Pay?
Samsung users can download Samsung Pay on either App Store or Google Play Store from Samsung mobile phones or tablets.
Smartphones from this brand support Samsung Pay.
Are There Other Payment Methods?
You can choose your preferred payment method option using our full guide on the best betting site payment types.
Make payments online with your favourite mobile payment service with the chance of bank accounts, e-wallets, phone app payments.
Samsung Pay offers users safe casino payments, make quick and easy deposits from your Samsung devices.
The Samsung pay service is ideal for all customers that wish to enjoy an online casino Samsung Pay site.
Other Online Betting Payment Methods
Here are other popular payment options aside from Samsung Pay:
- Apple Pay Betting Sites
- Bank Transfer Betting Sites
- Bet Using Phone Bill
- Boku Betting Sites
- Credit Card Betting Sites
- Debit Card Betting Sites
- ecoPayz Betting Sites
- Ethereum Betting Sites
- Google Pay Betting Sites
- Klarna Betting Sites
- Maestro Betting Sites
- Monzo Betting Sites
- Neteller Betting Sites
- Payforit Betting Sites
- PayPal Betting Sites
- paysafecard Betting Sites
- Revolut Betting Sites
- Samsung Pay Betting Sites
- Skrill Betting Sites
- Starling Betting Sites
- Trustly Betting Sites
- Visa Betting Sites