Hello there, horse racing enthusiasts! Here at our team of expert horse racing tipsters, we are dedicated to providing only the best tips, stats, and betting analysis for every race at Exeter.
We take pride in thoroughly researching every race to provide you with the most reliable and up-to-date information.
Our Exeter betting tips are carefully selected with the help of the latest facts and ground conditions.
We analyse the previous course records and the current form of the horse racing trainers to help you make informed decisions on which horses to back.
We offer an unrivalled Horse Racing Tips service for racing at Exeter today that provides you with a free exclusive analysis and tips for every race on Tuesday.
Our free tipping service comes from our team of experts who were voted in the top professional horse racing tipsters in 2023.
Our Exeter betting tips guide provides you with all the necessary information to make well-informed decisions.
We cover everything from handicapping and form analysis to weather conditions and performance statistics. Trust our expertise to help you win big!
Exeter Racing Tips Today
Here is Exeter betting tips for Tuesday‘s racing in November 2023.
|No Race Fixtures found today|
Our list of selections above provides one betting tip in each race for Tuesday racing at Exeter races.
If there is no Exeter race meeting on 28/11/2023 the selections above will be empty, until the next horse racing fixtures.
Top Exeter Jockeys
Here are the latest stats over the last 12 months for Exeter data of winners.
|Nico de Boinville||10||6||7||60%|
Top Exeter Trainers
Here are the recent statistics from the previous 12 Months for Exeter winners.
As part of our selection process, we look at high strike-rate winning trainer and jockey partnerships.
Facts To Consider Before Backing Horses At Exeter Racecourse
Here are some statistics associated with Exeter Racecourse:
- Exeter Racecourse is a re-branding of the old Devon & Exeter track that has been racing in differing forms for around 350 years.
- It is situated just outside Exeter on the A38 Plymouth to Exeter road and is the highest course in Britain at 850 feet above sea level.
- Exeter Racecourse hosts National Hunt racing only, and its racing season runs from October to May.
- The Haldon Gold Cup, a class 2 chase over 2 ¼ miles run in early November, is the highlight race at Exeter. Best Mate, Viking Flagship, and Azertyioup are some of the famous horses that have won this race.
- The course is also known for hosting the Devon National, a popular prep race for the Midlands Grand National, run in February of each year.
- Exeter Racecourse is a right-handed course of about 2 miles with many undulations, particularly down the back straight. A compensating climb of a similar distance follows a steep one-furlong descent.
- The track has relatively easy fences, but uneven spacing creates a challenge, and the bends tend to be sweeping, making it fair for most types of horses despite the undulations.
- West Country trainers Paul Nicholls, Philip Hobbs, and Colin Tizzard are known to farm the bigger races at Exeter, and Evan Williams is a trainer to watch.
- Based on the previous five years at Exeter, the outright favourite statistics are as follows: 29% for handicap chases (-9.55), 33% for handicap hurdles (-3.84), 55% for non-handicap chases (+0.40), and 51% for non-handicap hurdles (-3.27).
- The TV channel that broadcasts races at Exeter is Racing TV, and bookmaker streaming services are available from Betfair and Bet 365.
- Racecourse Address: Kennford, Exeter, EX6 7XS.
- Racecourse Telephone Number: 01392 832599.
Summary of Exeter Tips
Our tipsters inspect the Exeter race card on a daily basis to ensure we provide the best tips for Exeter races.
If you are thinking of going to Exeter races, we feel it will help to check out our guide to Exeter Racecourse.
We’ve also collected some excellent research documents that can influence the selections we provide for Exeter races:
- Course & distance stats
- Best backed horses stats
- Gelded horses stats
- Horses after wind surgery stats
We’re hopeful that our free predictions for Exeter races were useful, and best of luck in placing any bets.
Find all the horse racing tipping information articles.
- Aintree Betting Tips
- Ascot Betting Tips
- Ayr Betting Tips
- Bangor-on-Dee Betting Tips
- Bath Betting Tips
- Beverley Betting Tips
- Brighton Betting Tips
- Carlisle Betting Tips
- Cartmel Betting Tips
- Catterick Bridge Betting Tips
- Chelmsford City Betting Tips
- Cheltenham Betting Tips
- Chepstow Betting Tips
- Chester Betting Tips
- Doncaster Betting Tips
- Epsom Downs Betting Tips
- Exeter Betting Tips
- Fakenham Betting Tips
- Ffos Las Betting Tips
- Fontwell Park Betting Tips
- Goodwood Betting Tips
- Hamilton Park Betting Tips
- Haydock Park Betting Tips
- Hereford Betting Tips
- Hexham Betting Tips
- Huntingdon Betting Tips
- Kelso Betting Tips
- Kempton Park Betting Tips
- Leicester Betting Tips
- Lingfield Park Betting Tips
- Ludlow Betting Tips
- Market Rasen Betting Tips
- Musselburgh Betting Tips
- Newbury Betting Tips
- Newcastle Betting Tips
- Newmarket Betting Tips
- Newton Abbot Betting Tips
- Nottingham Betting Tips
- Perth Betting Tips
- Plumpton Betting Tips
- Pontefract Betting Tips
- Redcar Betting Tips
- Ripon Betting Tips
- Salisbury Betting Tips
- Sandown Park Betting Tips
- Sedgefield Betting Tips
- Southwell Betting Tips
- Stratford-On-Avon Betting Tips
- Taunton Betting Tips
- Thirsk Betting Tips
- Uttoxeter Betting Tips
- Warwick Betting Tips
- Wetherby Betting Tips
- Wincanton Betting Tips
- Windsor Betting Tips
- Wolverhampton Betting Tips
- Worcester Betting Tips
- Yarmouth Betting Tips
- York Betting Tips