Cheltenham Betting Tips
Looking to get ahead in the exciting world of horse racing?
Look no further than our expert team of tipsters, who conduct in-depth research on every race at Cheltenham to provide you with the best tips, stats, and betting analysis.
Our Cheltenham betting tips are meticulously chosen based on various factors, including ground conditions, previous course records, and the current form of the trainers and horses.
Our unparalleled Horse Racing Tips service offers you a free and exclusive analysis and tips for every race on Sunday, brought to you by our top experts who were ranked among the greatest horse racing tipsters 2023.
Our Cheltenham Bridge betting tips guide provides you with all the information you need to decide which horses to back.
We cover everything from handicapping to weather conditions to help you develop winning strategies.
Don’t miss out on our wealth of knowledge and expertise in the exciting world of horse racing.
Cheltenham Racing Tips Today
Here is Cheltenham betting tips for Sunday‘s racing in April 2023.
|No Race Fixtures found today|
Our list of selections above provides one betting tip in each race for Sunday racing at Cheltenham races.
If there is no Cheltenham race meeting on 02/04/2023, the selections above will be empty until the next horse racing fixtures.
Top Cheltenham Jockeys
Here are the latest stats over the last 12 months for Cadata of winners.
|M. J. M. O'Sullivan||13||3||4||23%|
|Nico de Boinville||17||3||4||18%|
Top Cheltenham Trainers
Here are the recent statistics from the previous 12 Months for Cheltenham winners.
|Gordon Elliott, Ireland||39||3||12||8%|
|John McConnell, Ireland||9||3||3||33%|
|W. P. Mullins, Ireland||40||2||10||5%|
As part of our selection process, we look at high strike-rate winning trainer and jockey partnerships.
Facts To Consider Before Backing Horses At Cheltenham Racecourse
Here are some statistics associated with Cheltenham Racecourse:
- Cheltenham has both an ‘old course’ and a ‘new course’. The old course is used for the Showcase and November Meeting, as well as the first two days of the Cheltenham Festival.
- The new course is used for the International Meeting, New Year’s Day, Festival Trials Day, the third and fourth days of the Cheltenham Festival, and the late-season April and May meetings.
- The course is left-handed, undulating, and galloping, with an uphill finish. The last half mile is taken uphill, emphasising stamina.
- The fences are more forgiving these days, but the fourth and third last, taken on the side of the course before the turn for home, still catch plenty out.
- Horses for Courses is a significant factor at Cheltenham, and many horses become course specialists and win many times at Cheltenham, with some coming back to the festival each year to win or run well in top-class races.
- The Cheltenham Festival is the target and the climax of the present-day jumps calendar. Along the way, other significant meetings occur in October and conclude in May with a Hunter Chase evening.
- In recent seasons, the number of Irish-trained Cheltenham winners from the Willie Mullins and Gordon Elliott yards has increased hugely.
- There are also many UK trainers based in or nearby Cheltenham, including Nigel Twiston-Davies, Jonjo O’Neill, Fergal O’Brien and Tom George.
- Finding winners at Cheltenham is no easy task, but you will be helped by the Cheltenham tips today or whenever there is a meeting scheduled at the track.
- Course and distance winners are positive at any meeting on any given day.
- At Cheltenham, this is more so, with any horse capable of negotiating the undulations and defying the ‘Cheltenham Hill’ being kept on the shortlist.
- Be cautious of horses with a history of falls and be careful of Novice Chase events where a lack of experience can prove costly, regardless of class or form over hurdles.
- It can also be challenging for hold-up horses that do not ‘travel’ well on the bridle to land a blow at Cheltenham, especially at the Festival, where races are usually run at a relentless pace with large field sizes.
2023 Cheltenham Festival Predictions
If you are looking for a full breakdown and analysis of all the predictions for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival Races we have guides here:
- Cheltenham Festival 2023 Day 1 Predictions
- Cheltenham Festival 2023 Day 2 Predictions
- Cheltenham Festival 2023 Day 3 Predictions
- Cheltenham Festival 2023 Day 4 Predictions
- All Cheltenham Festival Race Predictions
We strongly recommend researching the Best Cheltenham Festival betting sites because in March 2023 the bookmakers provide some amazing welcome bonuses for new customers.
Summary of Cheltenham Tips
Our team look at the Cheltenham race card every day in order to give our readers the best tips for Cheltenham races.
If you are wanting to attend Cheltenham races in the future, we believe it’s beneficial for you to check out our Cheltenham Racecourse Overview.
We’ve also created the following pages to highlight what influences our selections we provide for all Cheltenham racing events.
- All course and distance statistics
- The best backed horses
- Every gelded horse
- The horses after wind surgery
We hope you liked our Free Predictions for Cheltenham Races Today, and good luck with any bets you decide to place.
Find all the horse racing tipping information articles.
- Aintree Betting Tips
- Ascot Betting Tips
- Ayr Betting Tips
- Bangor-on-Dee Betting Tips
- Bath Betting Tips
- Beverley Betting Tips
- Brighton Betting Tips
- Carlisle Betting Tips
- Cartmel Betting Tips
- Catterick Bridge Betting Tips
- Chelmsford City Betting Tips
- Cheltenham Betting Tips
- Chepstow Betting Tips
- Chester Betting Tips
- Doncaster Betting Tips
- Epsom Downs Betting Tips
- Exeter Betting Tips
- Fakenham Betting Tips
- Ffos Las Betting Tips
- Fontwell Park Betting Tips
- Goodwood Betting Tips
- Hamilton Park Betting Tips
- Haydock Park Betting Tips
- Hereford Betting Tips
- Hexham Betting Tips
- Huntingdon Betting Tips
- Kelso Betting Tips
- Kempton Park Betting Tips
- Leicester Betting Tips
- Lingfield Park Betting Tips
- Ludlow Betting Tips
- Market Rasen Betting Tips
- Musselburgh Betting Tips
- Newbury Betting Tips
- Newcastle Betting Tips
- Newmarket Betting Tips
- Newton Abbot Betting Tips
- Nottingham Betting Tips
- Perth Betting Tips
- Plumpton Betting Tips
- Pontefract Betting Tips
- Redcar Betting Tips
- Ripon Betting Tips
- Salisbury Betting Tips
- Sandown Park Betting Tips
- Sedgefield Betting Tips
- Southwell Betting Tips
- Stratford-On-Avon Betting Tips
- Taunton Betting Tips
- Thirsk Betting Tips
- Uttoxeter Betting Tips
- Warwick Betting Tips
- Wetherby Betting Tips
- Wincanton Betting Tips
- Windsor Betting Tips
- Wolverhampton Betting Tips
- Worcester Betting Tips
- Yarmouth Betting Tips
- York Betting Tips