The Cheltenham Festival is undoubtedly the most popular horse racing event in the United Kingdom, attracting fans and punters of all ability levels. This is why the best bookies have a variety of promotions running throughout the Festival for new and existing customers.
Major races like the Cheltenham Gold Cup capture punters’ curiosity, and with some fantastic sign-up deals and free bets available, there’s something for everyone, with various stakes and wagering requirements for each promotion.
Our top teams look at all the best online betting sites and offers around so you can find something perfect for you.
Find out our tips for the best Cheltenham Betting offers 2023:
- 1 Best Betting Sites for Cheltenham 2023
- 1.1 Betfair Cheltenham Offer
- 1.2 bet365 Cheltenham Offer
- 1.3 Betfred Cheltenham Offer
- 1.4 888 Cheltenham Offer
- 1.5 Coral Cheltenham Offer
- 1.6 Parimatch Cheltenham Offer
- 1.7 William Hill Cheltenham Offer
- 1.8 Ladbrokes Cheltenham Offer
- 1.9 Unibet Cheltenham Offer
- 1.10 Mr Play Cheltenham Offer
- 1.11 32Red Cheltenham Offer
- 1.12 Betway Cheltenham Offer
- 1.13 Paddy Power Cheltenham Offer
- 1.14 BetUK Cheltenham Offer
- 1.15 Grosvenor Cheltenham Offer
- 1.16 LiveScore Bet Cheltenham Offer
- 1.17 LeoVegas Cheltenham Offer
- 1.18 Matchbook Cheltenham Offer
- 1.19 BoyleSports Cheltenham Offer
- 1.20 QuinnBet Cheltenham Offer
- 1.21 Kwiff Cheltenham Offer
- 1.22 SBK Cheltenham Offer
- 1.23 Smarkets Cheltenham Offer
- 2 Cheltenham Festival 2023 Betting Tips
- 3 The Biggest Races at the Cheltenham Festival 2023
- 4 Cheltenham Festival Handicaps 2023
- 5 Types of Cheltenham Offers and Free Bets Available
- 6 How to Use Your Cheltenham Free Bet and Cheltenham Betting Offers?
- 7 Cheltenham Festival Special Offers for Existing Customers?
- 8 Popular Questions
- 9 Summary of The Best Cheltenham Offers 2023
- 10 Other Cheltenham and Betting Market Related Articles
Best Betting Sites for Cheltenham 2023
Here are the best betting sites for Cheltenham Festival 2023:
- Betfair bet £10 and get £30 is a decent offer if you are opening an account for Cheltenham betting. Betfair is one of the best bookmakers around and is highly recommended for betting on the Cheltenham Festival as well as other top sporting events. Find out more about them today.
New Customer offer. Place a min £5 bet on the Sportsbook on odds of min 1/2 (1.5), get £20 in Free Bets. Rewards valid for 30 days. SMS verification required. Only deposits via cards will qualify. T&Cs apply. #AD Please Gamble Responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
- The bet365 Cheltenham offer is one of the best out there. As one of the top UK bookies we would expect this. The offer is a current deposit £10 and get £30 in free bet credits, for information and T&Cs follow the links below.
Min deposit requirement. Free Bets are paid as Bet Credits and are available for use upon settlement of qualifying bets. Min odds, bet and payment method exclusions apply. Returns exclude Bet Credits stake. Time limits and T&Cs apply. #AD Registration required.Full T&C's Apply
- The Betfred offer is a great one -deposit £10 and get up to £40 in bet bonuses. These can be used on a variety of betting markets including racing, football and other sports. For more information on this leading UK bookmaker read our full view.
New 18+ UK customers only. Register using the promo code WELCOME40, deposit and place first bet of £10+ on Sports (cumulative Evens+) within 7 days of registration. First bet must be on Sports. £30 in Free Bets and £10 in Free Spins (50x20p) credited within 10 hours of bet settlement. Free Bet stakes are not included in any returns. Bonuses have a 7-day expiry. Payment restrictions apply. SMS verification and/or Proof of I.D and address may be required. #AD Full T&Cs apply.Full T&C's Apply
- Get the 888Sport Bet £10 and get £30 Cheltenham offer today. For full terms and conditions or to claim this great free bet credit for the Cheltenham Festival simply follow the link now.
£10 min deposit using promo code 250BONUS • The bonus will be applied once the full deposit amount has been wagered at least twice with cumulative odds of 1.50 or greater • To withdraw any winnings from your bonus, you must wager the bonus amount at least 5 times • All deposit and bonus wagering requirements must be completed within 60 days • This offer may not be combined with any other offer • Wagering limit of £50 per bet Applies • Restrictions apply to withdrawals, payment methods and countries apply. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- Coral is another hugely popular bookmaker and a high-street name. This deal for new customers is a good one, for more information on this free bets credit either follow the link or check out our bespoke review. As with all betting offers certain terms and conditions will apply.
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 1x £20 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. #AD Restrictions apply.Full T&C's Apply
- Take advantage of the very best Cheltenham betting offers and free bets at the Parimatch sportsbook website with great sportsbook sign up bonuses for new horse racing bettors at the Cheltenham Festival
18+ New Customers Only. Opt-in, bet on Horse Racing within 7 days of registration. Get your stake refunded up to £30 in Free Bets for set markets if your bet loses (odds 3.00+). Free bets expire in 7 days. Card payments only. Offer valid from 16:00 UK time 04/08/2023. begambleaware.org | #AD Please Gamble ResponsiblyFull T&C's Apply
- Bet £10 and get £30 in free bet credits with William Hill for the Cheltenham races. These can be used on all the big races at the Festival including the Gold Cup, Champion Chase and Champion Hurdle. Certain deposit restrictions may apply.
18+. Play Safe. From 00:01 on 18.10.2022. £30 bonus. New customers only. Minimum £10 stake on odds of 1/2 (1.5) or greater on sportsbook (excluding Virtual markets). Further terms apply. #ADFull T&C's Apply
- Bet £5 and get £20 with Ladbrokes is a good deal for punters who want to wage a small amount of their money but see a decent amount of free bet credits. As one of the leading and most respected bookies in the UK there are lots of benefits to opening an account whether for Cheltenham betting or at other times of the year.
18+ New UK+IRE Customers only. Certain deposit methods & bet types excl. Min first £/€5 bet within 14 days of account reg at min odds 1/2 to get 4x £/€5 free bets. Free bets available to use on selected sportsbook markets only. Free bets valid for 7 days, stake not returned. #AD Restrictions apply.Full T&C's Apply
- The Unibet offer is a bit different from other bookies and is your money back as a free bet credit if your horse finished in second. This takes away some of the pain of just missing out! Unibet are great Cheltenham bookmaker and currently sponsors the Champion Hurdle, check out our full review for more info.
18+ begambleaware.org. New customers only. Min deposit £10. Money back as bonus if first racing bet loses. Wagering: sportsbook 3x at min. odds of 1.40 (2/5), casino 50x. Sports bonus must be wagered before using the casino bonus. #AD Bonus expires 7 days after opt-in.Full T&C's Apply
- The Mr Play Cheltneham offer of bet £10 and get £15 is not one of the best on the market. However, this new bookmaker is hugely popular for punters looking for a new betting site. We have reviewed all of the best features, read our review or follow the link for more info.
18+, Welcome Bonus: New Players only, 1st Deposit, Min Deposit: £10, max £15 bonus, valid for 14 days, bets must be placed at a min. odds of 1/1 (2.00) or greater and be settled within 14 days of placement. #AD System bets no eligible.Full T&C's Apply
- A different Cheltenham offer from 32Red is their 100 profit boost! This one is definitely worth checking out as its totally different from the type of Cheltenham offered by other leading bookmakers. Read their full T&Cs to find out more.
Opt in. Min. Odds Evs, Max. £10 stake, Max. additional profit £100. Skrill and Neteller deposits are not eligible – See full terms #ADFull T&C's Apply
- Betway’s £70 in free bets for the countdown to 2023 Cheltenham Festival is an impressive sign up bonus
All UK Customers. Opt-in required. Minimum stake: £25. Total Free Bets: 2 x £5 plus £5 added to Cheltenham Pot upon weekly qualification from 11/02/23 – 10/03/23. Qualify for all 4 weeks and receive an extra £10 free bet. Single Multiples including 3 or more selections only. Real money bets only. Min. overall odds: 2/1 (3.00). Enhanced prices and eSports excluded. Pot credited in full on 13/03/23. 18+ BeGambleAware.org. #AD Bet The Responsible Way.Full T&C's Apply
- A good new offer for Paddy Power customers, basically bet £20 and you’ll be refunded in cash if you lose. This is a great Cheltenham offer from this leading Irish bookmaker. For information on them including BOG, live streaming of Cheltenham races and more, follow the links.
New customers Only. Cash stakes only. Min £10 stake required for initial £5 free bet. Min odds ½. Max £25 in free bets. 13 settled bets required to receive full £25 free bet. Qualifying bets must be placed on sportsbook within 30 days of opening account. One free bet offer per customer, household or IP address only. Free bets expires after 7 days. Payment method restrictions apply. #AD Please Gamble Responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
- There’s a BetUK Cheltenham Offer to claim that requires you to just deposit and wager £20 and get £60 in Cheltenham Festival free bets.
New customers on mobile only. 7 days to claim and stake £10 minimum bet at odds of 1.5 or greater to qualify. Free, void, cashed out or partially cashed out bets do not qualify. Max 3x £10 free bets credited on bet settlement. Free bets must be used on 4 or more selections with selection odds of 1.3 or greater. Free bets are non-withdrawable, and stake not returned with winnings. 7 day expiry. #AD 18+BeGambleAware.org.Full T&C's Apply
- A Cheltenham double-the-odds promotion from Grosvenor is good and Cheltenham offer with a difference. New to the UK gambling scene Grosvenor is growing in popularity, check out the perks in our full review.
New Customer Offer. T&Cs Apply. 18+. #AD Please Gamble Responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
- The livescorebet Cheltenham free bet made our top list of hand-selected Cheltenham Festival special offers for horse racing punters looking to wager bets in the UK or Ireland
New members only. Min £10 bet on sportsbook (ex. forecasts, tricasts & virtual sports), placed & settled within 14 days of sign-up . Min odds 1.5. 2 non-withdrawable £10 Free Bet Tokens: sportsbook only (ex. virtual), accept within 7 days, valid for 7 days from acceptance. ex E/Ws & Multiples. Stakes not returned. BeGambleAware.org. 18+Full T&C's Apply
1 x £1 non-withdrawable Free Bet Token. Claim 1x Free bet per day 14/03/23-17/03/23. Use by 23:59 the following day. Use on LiveScore Bet sportsbook. Valid on any market. Bet Responsibly. #AD BeGambleAware.org. 18+
- A greal deal of a 100% profit boost up to £100 is something a little different from LeoVegas. If you haven’t heard of this top bookmaker then they are definitely worth checking out. Follow the links and find out more today, including the full terms and conditions of this promo.
T&Cs apply. New reg only. Claim by placing a min deposit £10 via “My Offers” page within 30 days. Skrill/Neteller deposits excl. 7 days to stake max £10 in-play. #AD Max. extra winnings £100. 18+ BeGambleAware.org.Full T&C's Apply
- Take advantage of the Matchbook £50 free bets for the 2023 Cheltenham Festival
Open to New Customers Only. New Customers must register with bonus code:MB50. To build the free bet bank, the user must stake £25 or more on Horse Racing between Monday and Sunday for each individual week of the promotional period. The user will receive a £10 free bet for each individual week they qualify. The max free bet bank the user can accumulate is £50, and can only be used on Cheltenham Festival markets only. 18+ only. #AD BeGambleAware.Full T&C's Apply
- Boylesports Bet 10 Get 60 Cheltenham Offer is for Ireland Customers Only
New UK customers (Excluding NI) only. Mobile exclusive. Min Deposit £10. Min stake £10. Min odds Evs. Free bet applied on 1st settlement of any qualifying bet. 30 days to qualify. Free bets expire in 7 days. Cashed out/Free Bets won’t apply. Account & Payment method restrictions apply. 1 Free Bet offer per customer, household & IP Address only. 18+. #AD T&Cs apply.Full T&C's Apply
- QuinnBet has multiple Cheltenham Offers from £35 free bets on Cheltenham Festival or the bet 10 get 60 betting promotion for Irish punters
For the Cheltenham Festival 2023, we’ve enhanced our UK welcome betting offer. Register with QuinnBet and get 50% back as a Free Bet up to £35 + 10 free casino spins. A minimum of 3 bets at odds of evans (2.00) or greater is required to qualify for the max free bet, which is based on first day losses. Even if you account is up, a single £10 Bet at the minimum odds, secures a £5 Free Bet & 10 Free Spins. UK 18+. begambleaware #ADFull T&C's Apply
- Kwiff Cheltenham Betting offer of a free £20 bet is good who sportsbook punters who also enjoy playing casino online
New customers & 18+ only. Min. deposit of £/€10. Qualifying real money bet of £/€10. Min odds greater than or equal to 1.5 required. E/W bets excluded. Offer credited within 48 hours. Additional T&Cs apply. #AD Please gamble responsibly.Full T&C's Apply
- Claim your SBK Cheltenham Offer when you deposit £10 and get £20 in Cheltenham Festival free bets.
New UK, IE & Malta customers only. Min £10/€10 first deposit using Debit Card. Place a bet of £10 at min odds of 1.5 and get £10. Further £10 credited after 7 days and a further £10 credited after 14 days. Full T&Cs apply.18+. #AD BeGambleAware.org.Full T&C's Apply
- Use code COMMFREE to trade with 0% for 60 days for Cheltenham Festival Free Bets. Minimum £10 first deposit only using Debit Card or Instant Banking. 18+. BeGambleAware.org. Full T&Cs apply.
Use code COMMFREE to trade with 0% commission for 60 days. Min. £10/€10 first deposit using Debit Card or Instant Banking. Full T&C’s apply.18+. #AD BeGambleAware.org.Full T&C's Apply
All of the above have been favourably reviewed, with some having Cheltenham free bet offers, betting exchange options on Cheltenham betting markets, live streaming, various deposit methods, bonus bets on specific Cheltenham races and more for new customers. Be sure to follow the links for more information.
Cheltenham Festival 2023 Betting Tips
Looking for some great Cheltenham tips for 2023?
Our team of professional horse racing tipsters and shrewd punters in the community have created some amazing analysis for all 28 races at the 2023 Cheltenham Festival.
Check out our guides for the tipping of horses at Cheltenham this year:
- Day 1 Tips for 2023 Cheltenham Festival
- Day 2 Tips for 2023 Cheltenham Festival
- Day 3 Tips for 2023 Cheltenham Festival
- Day 4 Tips for 2023 Cheltenham Festival
- Cheltenham Champion Hurdle Tips and Odds
- Cheltenham Champion Chase Tips and Odds
- Cheltenham Champion Gold Cup Tips and Odds
The Biggest Races at the Cheltenham Festival 2023
Over the course of the week, the Cheltenham Festival offers several major Grade 1 races.
The Gold Cup, which takes place on Friday and dates back to the nineteenth century, The Stayers’ Hurdle, which takes place on Thursday, The Queen Mother Champion Chase, which has always been the featured race on the 2nd day of the festival, and the Champion Hurdle, which takes place on day one, are the most prestigious hurdling events on the calendar.
The Gold Cup is the most important and well-known race at the Cheltenham Festival with huge prize money and a place in history on the line.
This Grade 1 National Hunt event consists of 22 fences over a distance of around 3 miles 212 furlongs, and the total prize fund in 2021 was close to half a million pounds (£468,750).
Cheltenham Festival Handicaps 2023
The handicap races at the Cheltenham Festival are the following:
- Johnny Henderson Grand Annual Chase
- Martin Pipe Handicap Hurdle
- County Handicap Hurdle
- Fulke Walwyn Kim Muir Challenge Cup
- Plate Handicap Chase
- Pertemps Final Handicap Hurdle
- Juvenile Novices’ Hurdle
- Coral Cup
- Festival Trophy Handicap Chase
Handicap races are always competitive affairs. A handicapper determines the weight that each horse in a race should carry based on its abilities. The more weight a horse carries, the better the horse is. The theory is that by doing so, the playing field is levelled, and each horse has an equal chance of winning.
Every horse would cross the finish line at the same time in a handicapper’s dream. Of course, it’s never occurred before, and it’s not likely to happen ever.
The reality is that horses frequently outperform their handicap, and handicappers have limited data to decide on the weight that horses will carry.
Types of Cheltenham Offers and Free Bets Available
The following are the types of offers, perks and free bets available for Cheltenham 2023:
Cheltenham Risk-free bets
Instead of free bets, some bookmakers will give risk-free bets as part of their Cheltenham promotions. Risk-free bets usually require you to place a wager and then have your stake refunded up to a certain amount if you don’t win.
Cheltenham Free Bets
The free bet is the most frequent Cheltenham Festival new customer offer (Cheltenham Festival free bets promo & Cheltenham free bets). While these bets are sometimes referred to as “free,” they normally require new players to make a qualifying deposit before being rewarded and are awarded in bet credits.
However, once this is completed (along with any other terms and restrictions associated with the offer), bettors are left with a bet amount that they would not have had otherwise. Cheltenham free bets (bet credits stake) are one of the most popular promos available throughout the week.
Bet-through-the-card offers with Cheltenham betting sites
This type of deal usually asks you to wager on the first race of the day in exchange for free bets on all other races at Cheltenham on the same day. A little first wager can set you up to bet for the rest of the day at the Festival for no additional cost – often six free bets.
Huge odds-on hot favourites
Instead of giving you a free bet, bookies will occasionally give extremely appealing odds on Cheltenham Festival favourites that are considered borderline unbeatable.
The maximum investment you can make at the inflated odds is normally capped, and the remainder of your earnings is usually given out in free bets. This is a festival perk and doesn’t happen in general on the horse racing market.
How to Use Your Cheltenham Free Bet and Cheltenham Betting Offers?
If it’s a free bet token, the first thing to look for is the expiration date (usually seven days).
The Cheltenham free bet may be restricted to a specific market or bet type and horse betting option, so be sure you know what you can do with it before using it. When you pick a selection that you can use a Free Bet on, it will usually appear on your bet slip automatically.
You can then choose whether or not to use the bonus. Alternatively, log into your online bookmaker account to see what bet bonuses you have available.
Cheltenham Festival Special Offers for Existing Customers?
When it comes to Cheltenham Festival promos, it can often feel like all the promotions and free bets are saved for new clients.
Existing account holders, on the other hand, are eligible for a variety of exclusive discounts over the Festival’s four days. They frequently take the following forms:
Extra each-way Places?
Each-way bettors have been given as many as seven places at recent Festivals.
Standard place terms for each-way betting have a four-place limit, which is usually only allowed in handicap events with 16 or more runners.
Price Boosts and Enhanced Odds
When a bookmaker offers higher odds on a wager than usual as an incentive to their consumers, this is known as a price boost on horse racing betting.
Best Odds Guaranteed
Best odds guaranteed is when you take an early price or a fixed-odds price on a horse for a certain race, if the starting price is higher, you will be paid out at the biggest odds. Best odds guaranteed is available via most bookies throughout the year.
Money-back specials on Horse Racing Bets
These promos, which are usually available to existing clients (new and eligible customers) on the first race of each day at the Festival, usually offer money-back in the form of cash or a free bet if a certain event occurs.
If your horse is second to the starting price favourite, falls, or even finishes 2nd, 3rd, or 4th, this could be money back.
Non-runner no-bet special
On the ‘big five’ races at the Cheltenham Festival in March, bet365 has become the first bookie to promote the non-runner no-bet for UK customers.
The Unibet Champion Hurdle, the Betway Queen Mother Champion Chase, the Ryanair Chase, the Paddy Power Stayers’ Hurdle, and the Cheltenham Gold Cup are among the events that will honor non-runner no bet, this is great news for ante-post punters and ante-post betting.
This is a fantastic deal in which your bet will be returned to your betting account if the horse you backed does not participate in the race.
When is the Next Cheltenham Festival?
The next Cheltenham Festival takes place between Tuesday 14th March and Friday 17th March 2023.
Ante-post race betting markets are available now through your chosen online betting site.
How many races does Cheltenham have?
Cheltenham has a total of 28 races across the 4 festival days.
Which horse has won most races at Cheltenham Festival?
Between 1932 and 1936, the famous Golden Miller won the Cheltenham Gold Cup an astonishing five times.
What is the most important race at Cheltenham Festival?
The Cheltenham Gold Cup is definitely the most famous race throughout the whole festival.
Summary of The Best Cheltenham Offers 2023
The Cheltenham Festival is one of the most important racing and sporting events held annually anywhere.
With four days of top-class racing, all broadcast throughout the world, the racing is superb, legends are made and dreams come true.
Many punters love to place a wager on their favourite horses and all the top bookmakers are out in force with a host of offers. We have reviewed all the best ones (simply follow our links to find out more) or sign up and try them for yourself.
We hope you find a bookmaker you like and have a great Cheltenham Festival. Good luck!
If you have enjoyed this Best Cheltenham Offers page, here are some other articles related to Cheltenham betting you may also like:
- 32Red Cheltenham Offers
- Albert Bartlett Novices Hurdle
- Arkle Chase
- Baring Bingham Novices Hurdle
- Best Horse Racing Betting Sites
- bet365 Cheltenham Offers
- Betfair Cheltenham Offers
- Betfred Cheltenham Offers
- BetUK Cheltenham Offers
- BetUK Cheltenham Offers – Expired
- BetVictor Cheltenham Offers
- Betway Cheltenham Offers
- Boylesports Cheltenham Offers
- Brown Advisory Novices Chase
- Champion Bumper
- Champion Hurdle
- Cheltenham Best Odds Guaranteed
- Cheltenham Betting Tips
- Cheltenham Festival
- Cheltenham Festival – Biggest Race Winning Distance
- Cheltenham Festival – Total Number of Winning SP Favourites
- Cheltenham Festival Biggest Winning SP
- Cheltenham Festival Day 1
- Cheltenham Festival Day 2
- Cheltenham Festival Day 3
- Cheltenham Festival Day 4
- Cheltenham Festival Free Bets
- Cheltenham Festival Prestbury Cup
- Cheltenham Festival Tips
- Cheltenham Gold Cup
- Cheltenham November Meeting
- Cheltenham Racecourse
- Cheltenham Top Jockey
- Cheltenham Top Trainer
- Coral Cheltenham Offers
- Coral Cup
- County Hurdle
- Cross Country Chase
- Dan Skelton Best Cheltenham Bets
- Fansbet Cheltenham Offers
- Festival Plate
- Fred Winter Juvenile Novices’ Handicap Hurdle
- Golden Miller Novices Chase
- Gordon Elliott Best Cheltenham Bets
- Grand Annual Chase
- Grosvenor Sports Cheltenham Offers
- Henry De Bromhead Best Cheltenham Bets
- Horse Racing At Cheltenham Today
- Kim Muir Chase
- Kwiff Cheltenham Offers
- Ladbrokes Cheltenham Offers
- Leovegas Cheltenham Offers
- Liberthine Mares’ Chase
- LiveScore Bet Cheltenham Offer
- Mansionbet Cheltenham Offers
- Mares Hurdle
- Mares Novices Hurdle
- Martin Pipe Conditional Jockeys’ Handicap Hurdle
- Matchbook Cheltenham Offers
- Mr Play Cheltenham Offers
- National Hunt Chase
- Nicky Henderson Best Cheltenham Bets
- Paddy Power Cheltenham Offers
- Parimatch Cheltenham Offers
- Paul Nicholls Best Cheltenham Bets
- Pertemps Final
- Queen Mother Champion Chase
- QuinnBet Cheltenham Offers
- Ryanair Chase
- SBK Cheltenham Offers
- Sky Bet Cheltenham Offers
- Smarkets Cheltenham Offers
- St James’s Place Festival Hunter Chase
- Stayers Hurdle
- Supreme Novices Hurdle
- Top Champion Chase Winners
- Top Champion Hurdle Winners
- Top Cheltenham Gold Cup Winners
- Triumph Hurdle
- Ultima Handicap Chase
- Unibet Cheltenham Offers
- Virgin Bet Cheltenham Offers
- What To Wear At The Races
- William Hill Cheltenham Offers
- Willie Mullins Best Cheltenham Bets
Subjects covered in our Cheltenham betting offers guide and Cheltenham betting offers free betting guide;
Please always gamble responsibly.
Keywords and subjects covered in our Cheltenham betting sites guide: a first bet free bet with a qualifying bet for new and existing customers, free bet offers for racing bets, enhanced odds, 20 in free bets (qualifying bets needed), 30 in free bets (qualifying bets needed), free bets expire information and guidelines, racing pool bet added info, football bets excluded.