If you are wondering what 11/2 means in betting you have come to the right place.
The 11 to 2 odds of an event happening is the likelihood or probability of that result. 11-2 odds are popular in football betting and for horse racing events in the UK and are a shade shorter than 6-1 odds in the betting market.
In our 11-2 betting online odds guide, we explain what 11 to 2 odds mean?, what is the 11 to 2 probability and show you what a 11 to 2 odds payout would be.
- 1 What does 11 to 2 odds mean?
- 2 11/2 Odds Calculator
- 3 11 to 2 Implied Probability
- 4 Convert 11-2 Odds to American Moneyline Odds?
- 5 11 to 2 odds payout
- 6 Popular Questions
- 7 Facts About 11 to 2 Betting Odds
- 8 UK Bookmakers Free Bets
- 9 Summary of 11 to 2 Odds
What does 11 to 2 odds mean?
11-2 Betting Odds means that out of 13 possible outcomes, the 11/2 odds are that there will be 11 of one kind of outcome and 2 of another kind of outcome.
The 11-2 odds calculation means for every 13 betting events your selection should win 2 times and on 11 occasions the selection will not win.
11/2 Odds Calculator
Here is a 11/2 odds calculator to work out the potential winnings of a 11-2 priced winner.
How To Use The 11/2 odds payout calculator?
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to use the free online 11/2 odds calculator:
- ‘Bet Type’ will already be selected as a single bet
- Select the ‘Outcome’ of “Winner”, “Placed”, “Lost”, “Dead Heat”, “Void” or “Non-runner”
- Select the ‘Odds’ of 11 to 2
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered
- The 11-2 odds payout calculator will then work out total outlay, total return and total profit
11 to 2 Implied Probability
The 11-2 betting odds probability is an 84.62 per cent probability of a particular outcome and an 15.38 per cent probability of another outcome.
The 11/2 odds implied probability means your selection has an 15.38% chance of winning and an 84.62% chance the selection will lose.
Convert 11-2 Odds to American Moneyline Odds?
The conversion of 11-2 odds to American Moneyline odds is 550.
- Conversion to American Odds is calculated by (6.5 – 1.0)* 100 = 550
Money line odds (aka “American” odds or “U.S.” odds) of 550 is the equivalent to 11-2 Fractional odds (aka “British” odds, “U.K.” odds, or “traditional” odds).
11 to 2 odds payout
If you wager a bet on an 11/2 betting odds selection and you win, your total payout will be 6.50 which is your stake back plus 5.50 profit.
Here are some examples of 11-2 odds payouts:
- £1 bet on a 11/2 pick returns a total return of £6.50
- £4 bet on an 11/2 pick returns a total return of £26.00
- 11/2 odds £5 bet returns £32.50 including your stake back
- £10 bet on 11/2 returns a total return of £65.00
- £40 bet on 11/2 betting odds returns a total return of £260.00
- £100 bet on 11/2 odds returns a total return of £650.00
- £400 bet on 11/2 odds returns a total return of £2600.00
Are 11/2 Odds Good?
11/2 odds are great because for every £2 winning bet you will return £11 profit.
The 11-2 odds reflect the chances of your selection and bookmakers will think it has a good chance at 11/2.
At 11-2 horse odds you could look to bet each way and still show a good profit if the selection is only placed.
Many punters ask if 11-2 odds good or bad and the boring answer is it depends on whether it is value for money in the betting market. A 11-2 winner is good odds and a 11/2 loser is bad odds.
What is 11-2 odds in decimal?
11/2 fractional odds is 6.5 in decimal.
The fractional odds of 11 to 2 in decimals is 6.5 which means for every £2 win stake you get £13 returns if it wins.
Facts About 11 to 2 Betting Odds
- 11-2 are fractional odds
- 11-2 betting odds are slightly shorter than 6-1
- 11-2 betting odds are slightly larger than 5-1 odds
- 11-2 odds have an 15.38 per cent of winning
- 11-2 fractional odds in decimal odds is 6.50
UK Bookmakers Free Bets
When new customers sign up to UK bookmakers they usually receive a free bet welcome bonus.
If you are wondering how the 11/2 odds work when placing bets on sports betting markets with a free bet we can work out your winning bets potential outcomes.
When you have placed a qualifying bet to receive free bets it is worth understanding on any free bet wins you do not get your stake back.
- £1 free bet on a 11/2 returns a winning bets total return of £5.50
- 11/2 odds £5 free bet returns £25.50 win bets total
- 11/2 odds £10 free bet returns £55 bet wins total
- £20 free bet on 11/2 odds return £110.00 winning bets total
- £40 bet on 11/2 odds returns a total return of £220.00
Please bet responsibly and when wagering bets on the 100-30 fractional betting odd market be sure to check the terms and conditions to make sure your qualifying bet gives you the opportunity of horse racing free bets bonuses.
Summary of 11 to 2 Odds
If you have placed a bet on an 11-2 pick and it has won then we have a betting online calculator you can use to work out your returns on an 11/2 winner.
|Fraction Odds||Decimal Odds||American||Probability|
The bet calculator allows you to work out winnings on some of the following bets where you might have an 11-2 shot in the bets:
When you are looking to place bets on the best horse racing betting brands online or through your mobile phone on the best sportsbook betting apps if your selection is an 11-2 chance of winning you want to try and choose an betting brands offering the BOG bonus in December 2023.
If you are looking to place a bet then understanding the betting odds market is important as you want to choose your picks based on the value in the betting ring.
Here are all the betting odds guides we have created at British Racecourses.
- 1-1 Betting Odds
- 1-2 Betting Odds
- 1-3 Betting Odds
- 1-5 Betting Odds
- 10-1 Betting Odds
- 10-11 Betting Odds
- 10-3 Betting Odds
- 100-1 Betting Odds
- 11-10 Betting Odds
- 11-2 Betting Odds
- 11-4 Betting Odds
- 11-5 Betting Odds
- 11-8 Betting Odds
- 12-1 Betting Odds
- 12-5 Betting Odds
- 13-2 Betting Odds
- 13-5 Betting Odds
- 13-8 Betting Odds
- 14-1 Betting Odds
- 15-2 Betting Odds
- 15-8 Betting Odds
- 16-1 Betting Odds
- 16-5 Betting Odds
- 2-1 Betting Odds
- 2-5 Betting Odds
- 20-1 Betting Odds
- 25-1 Betting Odds
- 3-1 Betting Odds
- 33-1 Betting Odds
- 4-1 Betting Odds
- 4-11 Betting Odds
- 4-5 Betting Odds
- 4-6 Betting Odds
- 4-7 Betting Odds
- 4-9 Betting Odds
- 5-1 Betting Odds
- 5-2 Betting Odds
- 5-4 Betting Odds
- 5-6 Betting Odds
- 50-1 Betting Odds
- 6-1 Betting Odds
- 6-4 Betting Odds
- 6-5 Betting Odds
- 66-1 Betting Odds
- 7-1 Betting Odds
- 7-2 Betting Odds
- 7-4 Betting Odds
- 7-5 Betting Odds
- 8-1 Betting Odds
- 8-11 Betting Odds
- 8-13 Betting Odds
- 8-15 Betting Odds
- 8-5 Betting Odds
- 9-1 Betting Odds
- 9-2 Betting Odds
- 9-4 Betting Odds
- 9-5 Betting Odds
- Betting Odds Drifting
- Betting Odds Shortening
- Convert Fractional Odds To Decimal Odds
- Each Way Bet
- How To Understand Betting Odds
- Starting Price Betting
Many punters who understand the 11-2 odds and betting markets utilise the new betting brands bonus offers they give in opening new accounts and the bookies incentivise signing up with free bets on horse race betting..
We hope your 11 to 2 odds pick is a winning selection and please always gamble responsibly.