10-11 Betting Odds
If you are wondering what 10/11 means in betting you have come to the right place.
The 10 to 11 odds of an event happening is the likelihood or probability of that result. 10-11 odds are popular in football betting and for horse racing events in the UK and are a shade shorter than Evens in the betting market.
In our 10-11 sports betting odds guide, we explain what 10 to 11 odds mean?, what is the 10 to 11 probability and show you what a 10 to 11 odds payout would be.
- 1 What does 10 to 11 odds mean?
- 2 10/11 Odds Calculator
- 3 10 to 11 Probability
- 4 Convert 10-11 Odds to American Moneyline Odds?
- 5 10 to 11 odds payout
- 6 Popular Questions
- 7 Facts About 10 to 11 Betting Odds
- 8 UK Bookmakers Free Bets
- 9 Summary of 10 to 11 Odds
What does 10 to 11 odds mean?
10-11 Betting Odds means that out of 21 possible outcomes, the 10/11 odds are that there will be 10 of one kind of outcome and 11 of another kind of outcome.
The 10-11 odds calculation means for every 21 betting events your selection should win 11 times and on 10 occasions the selection will not win.
10/11 Odds Calculator
Here is a 10/11 odds calculator to work out the potential winnings of a 10-11 priced winner.
How To Use The 10/11 odds payout calculator?
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to use the free online 10/11 odds calculator:
- ‘Bet Type’ will already be selected as a single bet
- Select the ‘Outcome’ of “Winner”, “Placed”, “Lost”, “Dead Heat”, “Void” or “Non-runner”
- Select the ‘Odds’ of 10 to 11
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered
- The 10/11 odds payout calculator will then work out total outlay, total return and total profit
10 to 11 Probability
The 10-11 betting odds probability is a 47.62 per cent probability of a particular outcome and 52.38 per cent probability of another outcome.
The 10/11 odds probability means your selection has a 52.38% chance of winning and a 47.62% chance the selection will lose.
Convert 10-11 Odds to American Moneyline Odds?
The conversion of 10-11 odds to American Moneyline odds is -110.
- Conversion to American Odds is calculated by -100 / 0.9091 = -110
Money line odds (aka “American” odds or “U.S.” odds) of -110 is the equivalent to 10-11 Fractional odds (aka “British” odds, “U.K.” odds, or “traditional” odds).
10 to 11 odds payout
If you wager a bet on a 10/11 betting odds selection and you win, your total payout will be 1.91 which is your stake back plus 0.91 profit.
Here are some examples of 10-11 odds payouts:
- £1 bet on a 10/11 pick returns a total return of £1.91
- £11 bet on 10/11 returns a total return of £21.00
- £50 bet on 10/11 betting odds returns a total return of £95.45
- £100 bet on 10/11 odds returns a total return of £190.90
- £110 bet on 10-11 odds returns a total return of £210.00
Are 10/11 Odds Good?
10/11 odds are good because for every £11 winning bet you will return £10 profit.
The 10-11 odds reflect the chances of your selection and bookmakers will think it has a favourites chance at 10/11 .
At 10-11 horse odds it is unlikely to wager each-way bets and the majority will win only bets.
Many punters ask if 10/11 odds good or bad and the boring answer is it depends on whether it is value for money in the betting market. A 10-11 winner is good odds and a 10/11 loser is bad odds.
What is 10-11 odds in decimal?
10/11 fractional odds is 1.91 in decimal.
The fractional odds of 10 to 11 in decimals is 1.91 which means for every £11 win stake you get £21 returns if it wins.
Facts About 10 to 11 Betting Odds
- 10-11 are fractional odds
- 10-11 betting odds are slightly shorter than Evens money
- 10-11 betting odds are slightly larger than 5-6
- 10-11 is a short price in large field horse racing events
- 10-11 odds is joint-favourite in a two-selection event
- 10-11 odds have a 52.38 per cent of winning
- 10-11 fractional odds in decimal odds is 1.91
UK Bookmakers Free Bets
When new customers sign up to UK bookmakers they usually receive a free bet welcome bonus.
If you are wondering how the 10/11 odds work when placing bets on sports betting markets with a free bet we can work out your winning bets potential outcomes.
When you have placed a qualifying bet to receive free bets it is worth understanding on any free bet wins you do not get your stake back.
- £1 free bet on a 10/11 returns a winning bets total return of £0.91
- 10/11 odds £5 free bet returns £4.55 win bets total
- 10/11 odds £10 free bet returns £9.09 bet wins total
- £33 free bet on 10/11 odds return £30.00 winning bets total
- £330 bet on 10/11 odds returns a total return of £300.00
Summary of 10 to 11 Odds
If you have placed a bet on a 10-11 pick and it has won then we have a free betting calculator online you can use to work out your returns on a 10/11 winner.
|Fraction Odds||Decimal Odds||American||Probability|
The bet calculator allows you to work out winnings on some of the following bets where you might have a 10-11 shot in the bets:
- Lucky 15 bet calculator winnings
- Lucky 31 bet calculator winnings
- Yankee bet calculator winnings
- Patent bet calculator winnings
When you are looking to place bets on the top horse racing betting sites online or through your mobile phone on the top betting applications if your selection is a 10-11 chance of winning you want to try and choose a bookie that offers the best odds guaranteed in March 2023.
If you are looking to place a bet then understanding the betting odds market is important as you want to choose your picks based on the value in the betting ring.
Here are all the betting odds guides we have created at British Racecourses.
- 1-1 Betting Odds
- 1-2 Betting Odds
- 1-3 Betting Odds
- 1-5 Betting Odds
- 10-1 Betting Odds
- 10-11 Betting Odds
- 10-3 Betting Odds
- 100-1 Betting Odds
- 11-10 Betting Odds
- 11-2 Betting Odds
- 11-4 Betting Odds
- 11-5 Betting Odds
- 11-8 Betting Odds
- 12-1 Betting Odds
- 12-5 Betting Odds
- 13-2 Betting Odds
- 13-5 Betting Odds
- 13-8 Betting Odds
- 14-1 Betting Odds
- 15-2 Betting Odds
- 15-8 Betting Odds
- 16-1 Betting Odds
- 16-5 Betting Odds
- 2-1 Betting Odds
- 2-5 Betting Odds
- 20-1 Betting Odds
- 25-1 Betting Odds
- 3-1 Betting Odds
- 33-1 Betting Odds
- 4-1 Betting Odds
- 4-11 Betting Odds
- 4-5 Betting Odds
- 4-6 Betting Odds
- 4-7 Betting Odds
- 4-9 Betting Odds
- 5-1 Betting Odds
- 5-2 Betting Odds
- 5-4 Betting Odds
- 5-6 Betting Odds
- 50-1 Betting Odds
- 6-1 Betting Odds
- 6-4 Betting Odds
- 6-5 Betting Odds
- 66-1 Betting Odds
- 7-1 Betting Odds
- 7-2 Betting Odds
- 7-4 Betting Odds
- 7-5 Betting Odds
- 8-1 Betting Odds
- 8-11 Betting Odds
- 8-13 Betting Odds
- 8-15 Betting Odds
- 8-5 Betting Odds
- 9-1 Betting Odds
- 9-2 Betting Odds
- 9-4 Betting Odds
- 9-5 Betting Odds
- Betting Odds Drifting
- Betting Odds Shortening
- How To Understand Betting Odds
- Starting Price Betting
Many punters who understand the 10-11 odds and betting markets utilise the new bookies special offers they give in opening new accounts and the bookies incentivise signing up with horse racing free betting bonuses.
We hope your 10 to 11 odds pick is a winning selection and please always gamble responsibly.