66-1 Betting Odds
If you are wondering what 66/1 means in betting you have come to the right place.
The 66 to 1 odds of an event happening is the likelihood or probability of that result. 66-1 odds are popular in football betting and for horse racing events in the UK and are a shade shorter than 100-1 odds in the betting market.
As a knowledgeable sports bettor, if you like to wager bets on horses at a big price like 66-1 you should check the list of best betting websites for E/W bets online.
In our 66-1 horse racing betting odds guide, we explain what 66 to 1 odds mean?, what is the 66 to 1 probability and show you what a 66 to 1 odds payout would be.
- 1 What does 66 to 1 odds mean?
- 2 66-1 Odds Calculator
- 3 66 to 1 Implied Probability
- 4 Convert 66-1 Odds to American Moneyline Odds?
- 5 66 to 1 odds payout
- 6 Popular Questions
- 7 Facts About 66 to 1 Betting Odds
- 8 UK Bookmakers Free Bets
- 9 Summary of 66 to 1 Odds
What does 66 to 1 odds mean?
66-1 Betting Odds means that out of 67 possible outcomes, the 66/1 odds are that there will be 66 of one kind of outcome and 1 of another kind of outcome.
The 66-1 odds calculation means for every 67 betting events your selection should win 1 time and on 66 occasions the selection will not win.
66-1 Odds Calculator
Here is a 66/1 odds calculator to work out the potential winnings of a 66-1 priced winner.
How To Use The 66/1 odds payout calculator?
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to use the free online 66-1 odds calculator:
- ‘Bet Type’ will already be selected as a single bet
- Select the ‘Outcome’ of “Winner”, “Placed”, “Lost”, “Dead Heat”, “Void” or “Non-runner”
- Select the ‘Odds’ of 66-1
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered
- The 66/1 odds payout calculator will then work out total outlay, total return and total profit
66 to 1 Implied Probability
The 66-1 betting odds probability is a 98.51 per cent probability of a particular outcome and a 1.49 per cent probability of another outcome.
The 66/1 odds implied probability means your selection has a 1.49% chance of winning and a 98.51% chance the selection will lose.
Convert 66-1 Odds to American Moneyline Odds?
The conversion of 66-1 odds to American Moneyline odds is 6600.
- Conversion to American Odds is calculated by (67.0 – 1.0)* 100 = 6600
Money line odds (aka “American” odds or “U.S.” odds) of 6600 is the equivalent to 66-1 Fractional odds (aka “British” odds, “U.K.” odds, or “traditional” odds).
66 to 1 odds payout
If you wager a bet on a 66/1 betting odds selection and you win, your total payout will be 67.00 which is your stake back plus 66.00 profit.
Here are some examples of 66-1 odds payouts:
- £1 bet on a 66/1 pick returns a total return of £67.00
- £5 bet on a 66/1 pick returns a total return of £335.00
- £10 bet on 66/1 returns a total return of £670.00
- £40 bet on 66/1 betting odds returns a total return of £2680.00
- £100 bet on 66/1 odds returns a total return of £6700.00
- £400 bet on 66/1 odds returns a total return of £26800.00
Are 66/1 Odds Good?
66/1 odds are great because for every £1 winning bet you will return £66 profit.
The 66-1 odds reflect the chances of your selection and bookmakers will think it has a good chance at 66/1.
At 66-1 horse odds you could look to bet each way and still show a good profit if the selection is only placed.
Many punters ask if 66/1 odds good or bad and the boring answer is it depends on whether it is value for money in the betting market. A 66-1 winner is good odds and a 66/1 loser is bad odds.
What is 66-1 odds in decimal?
66/1 fractional odds is 67 in decimal.
The fractional odds of 66 to 1 in decimals is 67.00 which means for every £1 win stake you get £67 returns if it wins.
Facts About 66 to 1 Betting Odds
- 66-1 are fractional odds
- 66-1 betting odds are slightly shorter than 100-1
- 66-1 betting odds are slightly larger than 50-1 odds
- 66-1 odds have a 1.49 per cent of winning
- 66-1 fractional odds in decimal odds is 67.00
UK Bookmakers Free Bets
When new customers sign up to UK bookmakers they usually receive a free bet welcome bonus.
If you are wondering how the 66/1 odds work when placing bets on sports betting markets with a free bet we can work out your winning bets potential outcomes.
When you have placed a qualifying bet to receive free bets it is worth understanding on any free bet wins you do not get your stake back.
- £1 free bet on a 66/1 returns a winning bets total return of £66
- 66/1 odds £5 free bet returns £330 win bets total
- 66/1 odds £10 free bet returns £660 bet wins total
- £20 free bet on 66/1 odds return £1320.00 winning bets total
- £40 bet on 66/1 odds returns a total return of £2640.00
Summary of 66 to 1 Odds
If you have placed a bet on a 66-1 pick and it has won then we have an odds calculator you can use to work out your returns on a 66/1 winner.
|Fraction Odds||Decimal Odds||American||Probability|
The bet calculator allows you to work out winnings on some of the following bets where you might have a 66-1 shot in the bets:
- Online Round Robin Calculator
- Online Lucky 63 Calculator
- Online Trixie Calculator
- Online Lucky Fifteen Calculator
When you are looking to place bets on the top-rated horse racing betting websites online or through your mobile phone on the best sportsbook betting apps if your selection is a 66-1 chance of winning you want to try and choose an online bookmaker offering BOG bonus in March 2023.
If you are looking to place a bet then understanding the betting odds market is important as you want to choose your picks based on the value in the betting ring.
Here are all the betting odds guides we have created at British Racecourses.
- 1-1 Betting Odds
- 1-2 Betting Odds
- 1-3 Betting Odds
- 1-5 Betting Odds
- 10-1 Betting Odds
- 10-11 Betting Odds
- 10-3 Betting Odds
- 100-1 Betting Odds
- 11-10 Betting Odds
- 11-2 Betting Odds
- 11-4 Betting Odds
- 11-5 Betting Odds
- 11-8 Betting Odds
- 12-1 Betting Odds
- 12-5 Betting Odds
- 13-2 Betting Odds
- 13-5 Betting Odds
- 13-8 Betting Odds
- 14-1 Betting Odds
- 15-2 Betting Odds
- 15-8 Betting Odds
- 16-1 Betting Odds
- 16-5 Betting Odds
- 2-1 Betting Odds
- 2-5 Betting Odds
- 20-1 Betting Odds
- 25-1 Betting Odds
- 3-1 Betting Odds
- 33-1 Betting Odds
- 4-1 Betting Odds
- 4-11 Betting Odds
- 4-5 Betting Odds
- 4-6 Betting Odds
- 4-7 Betting Odds
- 4-9 Betting Odds
- 5-1 Betting Odds
- 5-2 Betting Odds
- 5-4 Betting Odds
- 5-6 Betting Odds
- 50-1 Betting Odds
- 6-1 Betting Odds
- 6-4 Betting Odds
- 6-5 Betting Odds
- 66-1 Betting Odds
- 7-1 Betting Odds
- 7-2 Betting Odds
- 7-4 Betting Odds
- 7-5 Betting Odds
- 8-1 Betting Odds
- 8-11 Betting Odds
- 8-13 Betting Odds
- 8-15 Betting Odds
- 8-5 Betting Odds
- 9-1 Betting Odds
- 9-2 Betting Odds
- 9-4 Betting Odds
- 9-5 Betting Odds
- Betting Odds Drifting
- Betting Odds Shortening
- How To Understand Betting Odds
- Starting Price Betting
Many punters who understand the 66-1 odds and betting markets utilise the new sportsbook bookmaker bonus offers they give in opening new accounts and the bookies incentivise signing up with amazing horse racing free bets online.
We hope your 66 to 1 odds pick is a winning selection and please always gamble responsibly.