If you are wondering what 13/5 means in betting you have come to the right place.
The 13 to 5 odds of an event happening is the likelihood or probability of that result. 13-5 odds are popular in football betting and for horse racing events in the UK and are a shade shorter than 11-4 odds in the betting market.
In our 13-5 horse racing betting odds guide, we explain what 13 to 5 odds mean?, what is the 13 to 5 probability and show you what a 13 to 5 odds payout would be.
- 1 What does 13 to 5 odds mean?
- 2 13/5 Odds Calculator
- 3 13 to 5 Implied Probability
- 4 Convert 13-5 Odds to American Moneyline Odds?
- 5 13 to 5 odds payout
- 6 Popular Questions
- 7 Facts About 13 to 5 Betting Odds
- 8 UK Bookmakers Free Bets
- 9 Summary of 13 to 5 Odds
What does 13 to 5 odds mean?
13-5 Betting Odds means that out of 18 possible outcomes, the 13/5 odds are that there will be 13 of one kind of outcome and 5 of another kind of outcome.
The 13-5 odds calculation means for every 18 betting events your selection should win 5 times and on 13 occasions the selection will not win.
13/5 Odds Calculator
Here is a 13-5 odds calculator to work out the potential winnings of a 13/5 priced winner.
How To Use The 13-5 odds payout calculator?
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to use the free online 13-5 odds calculator:
- ‘Bet Type’ will already be selected as a single bet
- Select the ‘Outcome’ of “Winner”, “Placed”, “Lost”, “Dead Heat”, “Void” or “Non-runner”
- Select the ‘Odds’ of 13-5
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered
- The 13/5 odds payout calculator will then work out total outlay, total return and total profit
13 to 5 Implied Probability
The 13-5 betting odds probability is a 72.2 per cent probability of a particular outcome and a 27.8 per cent probability of another outcome.
The 13/5 odds implied probability means your selection has a 27.8% chance of winning and a 72.2% chance the selection will lose.
Convert 13-5 Odds to American Moneyline Odds?
The conversion of 13-5 odds to American Moneyline odds is 260.
- Conversion to American Odds is calculated by (3.6 – 1.0)* 100 = 260
Money line odds (aka “American” odds or “U.S.” odds) of 260 is the equivalent to 13-5 Fractional odds (aka “British” odds, “U.K.” odds, or “traditional” odds).
13 to 5 odds payout
If you wager a bet on a 13/5 betting odds selection and you win, your total payout will be 3.6 which is your stake back plus 2.6 profit.
Here are some examples of 13-5 odds payouts:
- £1 bet on a 13/5 pick returns a total return of £3.60
- 13/5 odds £5 bet returns £18 including your stake back
- 13/5 odds £10 bet returns £36 including your stake back
- £30 bet on 13/5 betting odds returns a total return of £108.00
- £100 bet on 13/5 odds returns a total return of £360
- £300 bet on 13/5 odds returns a total return of £1080
Are 13/5 Odds Good?
13/5 odds are good because for every £5 winning bet you will return £13.
The 13-5 odds reflect the chances of your selection and bookmakers will think it has a favourites chance at 13/5.
At 13-5 horse odds it is unlikely to wager each-way bets and the majority will win only bets.
Many punters ask if 13/5 odds good or bad and the boring answer is it depends on whether it is value for money in the betting market. A 13-5 winner is good odds and a 13/5 loser is bad odds.
What is 13-5 odds in decimal?
13/5 fractional odds is 3.6 in decimal.
The fractional odds of 13 to 5 in decimals is 3.6 which means for every £5 win stake you get £18 returns if it wins.
Facts About 13 to 5 Betting Odds
- 13-5 are fractional odds
- 13-5 betting odds are slightly shorter than 11-4
- 13-5 betting odds are slightly larger than 5-2 odds
- 13-5 odds have a 27.8 per cent of winning
- 13-5 fractional odds in decimal odds is 3.6
UK Bookmakers Free Bets
When new customers sign up to UK bookmakers they usually receive a free bet welcome bonus.
If you are wondering how the 13/5 odds work when placing bets on sports betting markets with a free bet we can work out your winning bets potential outcomes.
When you have placed a qualifying bet to receive free bets it is worth understanding on any free bet wins you do not get your stake back.
- £1 free bet on a 13/5 returns a winning bets total return of £2.60
- 13/5 odds £5 free bet returns £13.00 win bets total
- 13/5 odds £10 free bet returns £26.00 bet wins total
- £50 free bet on 13/5 odds return £130.00 winning bets total
- £100 bet on 13/5 odds returns a total return of £260.00
Please bet responsibly and when wagering bets on the 13-5 fractional betting odd market be sure to check the terms and conditions to make sure your qualifying bet gives you the opportunity of horse racing free bets bonuses.
Summary of 13 to 5 Odds
If you have placed a bet on a 13-5 pick and it has won then we have an odds calculator you can use to work out your returns on a 13/5 winner.
|Fraction Odds||Decimal Odds||American||Probability|
The bet calculator allows you to work out winnings on some of the following bets where you might have a 13-5 shot in the bets:
- Online Round Robin Calculator
- Online Lucky 63 Calculator
- Online Trixie Calculator
- Online Lucky Fifteen Calculator
When you are looking to place bets on the top-rated horse racing betting websites online or through your mobile phone on the best sportsbook betting apps if your selection is a 13-5 chance of winning you want to try and choose an online bookmaker offering BOG bonus in December 2023.
If you are looking to place a bet then understanding the betting odds market is important as you want to choose your picks based on the value in the betting ring.
Here are all the betting odds guides we have created at British Racecourses.
- 1-1 Betting Odds
- 1-2 Betting Odds
- 1-3 Betting Odds
- 1-5 Betting Odds
- 10-1 Betting Odds
- 10-11 Betting Odds
- 10-3 Betting Odds
- 100-1 Betting Odds
- 11-10 Betting Odds
- 11-2 Betting Odds
- 11-4 Betting Odds
- 11-5 Betting Odds
- 11-8 Betting Odds
- 12-1 Betting Odds
- 12-5 Betting Odds
- 13-2 Betting Odds
- 13-5 Betting Odds
- 13-8 Betting Odds
- 14-1 Betting Odds
- 15-2 Betting Odds
- 15-8 Betting Odds
- 16-1 Betting Odds
- 16-5 Betting Odds
- 2-1 Betting Odds
- 2-5 Betting Odds
- 20-1 Betting Odds
- 25-1 Betting Odds
- 3-1 Betting Odds
- 33-1 Betting Odds
- 4-1 Betting Odds
- 4-11 Betting Odds
- 4-5 Betting Odds
- 4-6 Betting Odds
- 4-7 Betting Odds
- 4-9 Betting Odds
- 5-1 Betting Odds
- 5-2 Betting Odds
- 5-4 Betting Odds
- 5-6 Betting Odds
- 50-1 Betting Odds
- 6-1 Betting Odds
- 6-4 Betting Odds
- 6-5 Betting Odds
- 66-1 Betting Odds
- 7-1 Betting Odds
- 7-2 Betting Odds
- 7-4 Betting Odds
- 7-5 Betting Odds
- 8-1 Betting Odds
- 8-11 Betting Odds
- 8-13 Betting Odds
- 8-15 Betting Odds
- 8-5 Betting Odds
- 9-1 Betting Odds
- 9-2 Betting Odds
- 9-4 Betting Odds
- 9-5 Betting Odds
- Betting Odds Drifting
- Betting Odds Shortening
- Convert Fractional Odds To Decimal Odds
- Each Way Bet
- How To Understand Betting Odds
- Starting Price Betting
Many punters who understand the 13-5 odds and betting markets utilise the new sportsbook bookmaker bonus offers they give in opening new accounts and the bookies incentivise signing up with amazing horse racing free bets online.
We hope your 13 to 5 odds pick is a winning selection and please always gamble responsibly.