100-1 Betting Odds
101If you are wondering what 100/1 means in betting you have come to the right place.
The 100 to 1 odds of an event happening is the likelihood or probability of that result. 100-1 odds are popular in football betting and for horse racing events in the UK and are a shade shorter than 150-1 odds in the betting market.
As a knowledgeable sports bettor, if you like to wager bets on horses at a big price like 100-1 you should check the list of top betting sites for E/W bets online.
In our 100-1 horse racing betting odds guide, we explain what 100 to 1 odds mean?, what is the 100 to 1 probability and show you what a 100 to 1 odds payout would be.
- 1 What does 100 to 1 odds mean?
- 2 100-1 Odds Calculator
- 3 100 to 1 Implied Probability
- 4 Convert 100-1 Odds to American Moneyline Odds?
- 5 100 to 1 odds payout
- 6 Popular Questions
- 7 Facts About 100 to 1 Betting Odds
- 8 UK Bookmakers Free Bets
- 9 Summary of 100 to 1 Odds
What does 100 to 1 odds mean?
100-1 Betting Odds means that out of 101 possible outcomes, the 100/1 odds are that there will be 100 of one kind of outcome and 1 of another kind of outcome.
The 100-1 odds calculation means for every 101 betting events your selection should win 1 time and on 100 occasions the selection will not win.
100-1 Odds Calculator
Here is a 100/1 odds calculator to work out the potential winnings of a 100-1 priced winner.
How To Use The 100/1 odds payout calculator?
Here is the step-by-step guide on how to use the free online 100-1 odds calculator:
- ‘Bet Type’ will already be selected as a single bet
- Select the ‘Outcome’ of “Winner”, “Placed”, “Lost”, “Dead Heat”, “Void” or “Non-runner”
- Select the ‘Odds’ of 100-1
- Select the ‘Stake’ wagered
- The 100/1 odds payout calculator will then work out total outlay, total return and total profit
100 to 1 Implied Probability
The 100-1 betting odds probability is a 99.01 per cent probability of a particular outcome and a 0.99 per cent probability of another outcome.
The 100/1 odds implied probability means your selection has a 0.99% chance of winning and a 99.01% chance the selection will lose.
Convert 100-1 Odds to American Moneyline Odds?
The conversion of 100-1 odds to American Moneyline odds is 10000.
- Conversion to American Odds is calculated by (101 – 1.0)* 100 = 10000
Money line odds (aka “American” odds or “U.S.” odds) of 10000 is the equivalent to 100-1 Fractional odds (aka “British” odds, “U.K.” odds, or “traditional” odds).
100 to 1 odds payout
If you wager a bet on a 100/1 betting odds selection and you win, your total payout will be 101.00 which is your stake back plus 100.00 profit.
Here are some examples of 100-1 odds payouts:
- £1 bet on a 100/1 pick returns a total return of £101.00
- £5 bet on a 100/1 pick returns a total return of £505.00
- £10 bet on 100/1 returns a total return of £1010.00
- £40 bet on 100/1 betting odds returns a total return of £4040.00
Are 100/1 Odds Good?
100/1 odds are great because for every £1 winning bet you will return £100 profit.
The 100-1 odds reflect the chances of your selection and bookmakers will think it has an outside chance to win.
At 100-1 horse odds you could look to bet each way and still show a good profit if the selection is only placed.
What is 100-1 odds in decimal?
100/1 fractional odds is 101 in decimal.
The fractional odds of 100 to 1 in decimals is 101.00 which means for every £1 win stake you get £101 returns if it wins.
Facts About 100 to 1 Betting Odds
- 100-1 are fractional odds
- 100-1 betting odds are slightly shorter than 150-1
- 100-1 betting odds are slightly larger than 66-1 odds
- 100-1 odds have a 0.99 per cent of winning
- 100-1 fractional odds in decimal odds is 101.00
UK Bookmakers Free Bets
When new customers sign up to UK bookmakers they usually receive a free bet welcome bonus.
If you are wondering how the 100/1 odds work when placing bets on sports betting markets with a free bet we can work out your winning bets potential outcomes.
When you have placed a qualifying bet to receive free bets it is worth understanding on any free bet wins you do not get your stake back.
- £1 free bet on a 100/1 returns a winning bets total return of £100
- 100/1 odds £5 free bet returns £500 win bets total
- 100/1 odds £10 free bet returns £1000 bet wins total
- £20 free bet on 100/1 odds return £2000.00 winning bets total
- £30 bet on 100/1 odds returns a total return of £3000.00
Please bet responsibly and when wagering bets on the 100-1 fractional betting odd market be sure to check the terms and conditions to make sure your qualifying bet gives you the opportunity of horse racing free bets bonuses.
Summary of 100 to 1 Odds
If you have placed a bet on a 100-1 pick and it has won then we have an odds calculator you can use to work out your returns on a 100/1 winner.
|Fraction Odds||Decimal Odds||American||Probability|
The bet calculator allows you to work out winnings on some of the following bets where you might have a 100-1 shot in the bets:
- Online Round Robin Calculator
- Online Lucky 63 Calculator
- Online Trixie Calculator
- Online Lucky Fifteen Calculator
When you are looking to place bets on the top-rated horse racing betting websites online or through your mobile phone on the best sportsbook betting apps if your selection is a 100-1 chance of winning you want to try and choose an online bookmaker offering BOG bonus in March 2023.
If you are looking to place a bet then understanding the betting odds market is important as you want to choose your picks based on the value in the betting ring.
Here are all the betting odds guides we have created at British Racecourses.
- 1-1 Betting Odds
- 1-2 Betting Odds
- 1-3 Betting Odds
- 1-5 Betting Odds
- 10-1 Betting Odds
- 10-11 Betting Odds
- 10-3 Betting Odds
- 100-1 Betting Odds
- 11-10 Betting Odds
- 11-2 Betting Odds
- 11-4 Betting Odds
- 11-5 Betting Odds
- 11-8 Betting Odds
- 12-1 Betting Odds
- 12-5 Betting Odds
- 13-2 Betting Odds
- 13-5 Betting Odds
- 13-8 Betting Odds
- 14-1 Betting Odds
- 15-2 Betting Odds
- 15-8 Betting Odds
- 16-1 Betting Odds
- 16-5 Betting Odds
- 2-1 Betting Odds
- 2-5 Betting Odds
- 20-1 Betting Odds
- 25-1 Betting Odds
- 3-1 Betting Odds
- 33-1 Betting Odds
- 4-1 Betting Odds
- 4-11 Betting Odds
- 4-5 Betting Odds
- 4-6 Betting Odds
- 4-7 Betting Odds
- 4-9 Betting Odds
- 5-1 Betting Odds
- 5-2 Betting Odds
- 5-4 Betting Odds
- 5-6 Betting Odds
- 50-1 Betting Odds
- 6-1 Betting Odds
- 6-4 Betting Odds
- 6-5 Betting Odds
- 66-1 Betting Odds
- 7-1 Betting Odds
- 7-2 Betting Odds
- 7-4 Betting Odds
- 7-5 Betting Odds
- 8-1 Betting Odds
- 8-11 Betting Odds
- 8-13 Betting Odds
- 8-15 Betting Odds
- 8-5 Betting Odds
- 9-1 Betting Odds
- 9-2 Betting Odds
- 9-4 Betting Odds
- 9-5 Betting Odds
- Betting Odds Drifting
- Betting Odds Shortening
- How To Understand Betting Odds
- Starting Price Betting
Many punters who understand the 100-1 odds and betting markets utilise the new sportsbook bookmaker bonus offers they give in opening new accounts and the bookies incentivise signing up with amazing horse racing free bets online.
We hope your 100 to 1 odds pick is a winning selection and please always gamble responsibly.