Betway Handicap Chase
Horses five years old and older may enter the Betway Handicap Chase, a Grade 3 National Hunt handicap chase in Great Britain.
The Betway Handicap Chase takes place on Saturday 15th April 2023.
There are 19 fences to jump during the race, which is conducted at Aintree over a distance of around 3 miles and 1 furlong (3 miles and 210 yards, or 5,020 metres).
Each year, it’s arranged for the Grand National meeting in April.
Find out more about the Betway Handicap Chase:
Betway Handicap Chase 2023 Odds
The Betway Handicap Chase odds are listed below:
The odds for this race have not yet been released.
Betway Handicap Chase 2023 Tips
The Betway Handicap Chase tips are below:
- 2 points to win for TBC at odds of TBC
- 1 point each way for TBC at odds of TBC
Many Betway Handicap Chase horses will race in more races throughout the years. Stay updated on the horses and place ante-post bets if you want to wager on them.
If you are looking for more horse racing tips for events held at Aintree Racecourse then check out our Aintree betting tips guide.
Betway Handicap Chase Previous Winners
|2013||Battle Group||8||Daryl Jacob||K Bishop|
|2014||Duke of Lucca||9||Richard Johnson||Philip Hobbs|
|2015||Duke of Lucca||10||Richard Johnson||Philip Hobbs|
|2016||Maggio||11||James Reveley||Patrick Griffin|
|2017||Sizing Codelco||8||Robbie Power||Colin Tizzard|
|2018||Thomas Patrick||6||Richard Johnson||Tom Lacey|
|2019||Kildisart||7||Daryl Jacob||Ben Pauling|
|no race 2020 [a]|
|2021||Happygolucky||7||David Bass||Kim Bailey|
|2022||Sam Brown||10||Aidan Coleman||Anthony Honeyball|
Betway Handicap Chase Previous Result
That is a HUGE performance!
SAM BROWN supremely impressive @betway Handicap Chase 💯#RandoxGrandNational pic.twitter.com/1QIDsppYj1
— Aintree Racecourse (@AintreeRaces) April 9, 2022
Betway Handicap Chase Facts
- The Betway Handicap Chase is a Grade 3 Handicap chase in Great Britain which is open to horses aged five years or older.
- The race is run on the New Course at Aintree over a distance of 3 miles and 1 furlong (5,131 metres), and during its running there are nineteen fences to be jumped.
- It is a handicap chase, and it is scheduled to take place each year in early April.
- The race is currently sponsored by the betting company Betway.
Here are all articles related to the market-leading UK Betway bookmaker:
Here are all the related articles to the Aintree Festival 2023.
- 888Sport Grand National
- Aintree Festival
- Aintree Festival Day 1 Tips
- Aintree Festival Day 2 Tips
- Aintree Festival Day 3 Tips
- Aintree Foxhunters Chase
- Aintree Hurdle
- Aintree Racecourse
- Anniversary 4-Y-O Novices' Hurdle
- Bet On Grand National Online
- bet365 Grand National
- Betfair Grand National
- Betfred Grand National
- BetVictor Grand National
- Betway Bowl Chase
- Betway Handicap Chase
- Coral Grand National
- Grand National 2023
- Grand National Betting Odds
- Grand National Betting Promotions
- Grand National Dark Horses
- Grand National Facts
- Grand National Fallers
- Grand National Favourites
- Grand National Fences
- Grand National Previous Winners
- Grand National Prize Money
- Grand National Runners
- Grand National Start Times
- Grand National Tickets
- Grand National Tips
- Grand National Weights
- Grey Horses in the Grand National
- How Many Places Pay Out in Grand National?
- Ladbrokes Grand National
- Liverpool Hurdle
- Maghull Novices' Chase
- Manifesto Novices' Chase
- Melling Chase
- Mersey Novices' Hurdle
- Mildmay Novices Chase
- Nickel Coin Mares' Standard Open NH Flat Race
- Paddy Power Grand National
- Red Rum Handicap Chase
- Sefton Novices Hurdle
- Sky Bet Grand National
- Top Novices' Hurdle
- Topham Chase
- Unibet Grand National
- Watch the Grand National Live
- William Hill Grand National
If you do choose to bet, please bet responsibly.
Summary of the Betway Handicap Chase
Thank you for reading our Betway Handicap Chase guide.