Horses five years old and older may compete in the Grade 2 National Hunt hurdle race known as the Cleeve Hurdle in Great Britain.
There are twelve hurdles to clear throughout the race, which is run over a distance of around 3 miles, on the New Course at Cheltenham.
Every year in January, the race is slated to occur.
Find out more about the Cleeve Hurdle:
Cleeve Hurdle 2022 Odds
The Cleeve Hurdle odds are listed below:
The odds for this race have not yet been released.
Cleeve Hurdle 2022 Tips
The Cleeve Hurdle tips are below:
- 2 points to win for TBC at odds of TBC
- 1 point each way for TBC at odds of TBC
Many Cleeve Hurdle horses will race in more races throughout the years. Stay updated on the horses and place ante-post bets if you want to wager on them.
Cleeve Hurdle Previous Winners
|2013||Reve De Sivola||9||Richard Johnson||Nick Williams|
|2014||Knockara Beau||11||Jan Faltejsek||George Charlton|
|2015||Saphir Du Rheu||6||Sam Twiston-Davies||Paul Nicholls|
|2016||Thistlecrack||8||Tom Scudamore||Colin Tizzard|
|2017||Unowhatimeanharry||9||Barry Geraghty||Harry Fry|
|2018||Agrapart||7||Lizzie Kelly||Nick Williams|
|2019||Paisley Park||7||Aidan Coleman||Emma Lavelle|
|2020||Paisley Park||8||Aidan Coleman||Emma Lavelle|
Abandoned because of water logging
|2022||Paisley Park||10||Aidan Coleman||Emma Lavelle|
Cleeve Hurdle 2022 Result
Well worth watching again – Paisley Park’s incredible Cleeve Hurdle victory 😍 pic.twitter.com/2nRyE3oXLr
— ODDSbible Racing (@ODDSbibleRacing) January 29, 2022
Facts about the Cleeve Hurdle
- The Cleeve Hurdle is a Grade 2 National Hunt hurdle race in the United Kingdom for horses which are five-years-old or above.
- It is run on the New Course at Cheltenham over a distance of about 3 miles, and during its running there are twelve hurdles to be jumped.
- The race is scheduled to take place each year in January.
Summary of the Cleeve Hurdle
Thank you for reading our Cleeve Hurdle guide.