About the RCA
About the Racecourse Association
The Racecourse Association, formed in 1907, is the trade association for British racecourses.
58 racecourses are members and have equal voting rights. The RCA has owned RaceTech since March 1998.
The objectives of the RCA are:
• To work with racecourses to increase and develop new income streams.
• To promote the highest professional standard in racecourse management,
Health and Safety, medical and veterinary best practice.
• To promote racecourse interests within the Racing Industry and generally.
• To assist racecourses to comply with regulations and British Horseracing
Authority General Instructions.
• To provide information, training and support for racecourses.
• Management of The Racegoers Club.