The 2024 Grand National will be held at Aintree Racecourse on Saturday, April 15th at 5.15 p.m. The race, which is sponsored by Randox Health, is a steeplechase that takes place over two circuits of the course and includes 30 jumps.
The Grand National has a prize pool of £1,000,000, making it Europe’s most valuable jumps race. The race will be broadcast to 600 million people in 140 countries, with over 70,000 people expected to attend on race day at Aintree.
In what is regarded as the ultimate test in British horse racing, 40 horses and their jockeys will line up. The fences on the Grand National course are substantially larger than they are on other courses. Some of the well-known fences include the Chair, Valentine’s Brook, Foinavon, Becher’s Brook, and the Canal Turn.
The best horse racing tipsters will pick the horses they think to have the best chances to win the Grand National and the leading Grand National betting website will display the odds weeks in advance, many having great offers to take advantage of.
In this Grand National betting odds guide, we will show the recommended betting sites in February 2024.
- 1 Latest Grand National Betting Odds
- 2 Compare Online Betting Odds for 2024 Grand National
- 3 Best Grand National Odds Comparison Sites
- 4 What are the average odds for winning the Grand National?
- 5 What does the odds mean in the Grand National?
- 6 Should I bet each-way on Grand National?
- 7 Should I take a price on the 2024 Grand National?
- 8 Final Thoughts on Grand National Odds
- 9 Related 2024 Grand National Betting Articles
- 10 Keywords Associated With Grand National Betting Odds
Latest Grand National Betting Odds
Here are the latest odds for the Aintree Grand National.
Compare Online Betting Odds for 2024 Grand National
All punters should be shopping around to find the best odds available for their Grand National selection.
Why back a 14-1 chance when you can back the exact same horse at another bookmaker online at 20-1?
Researching and comparing the Grand National betting odds could return you much more in winnings.
If you fancy a flutter on the gee-gees you should shop around amongst the top-rated horse racing betting websites to make sure you are returning the highest profit possible in February 2024.
Not only is it great to run an odds comparison against the online bookies but all the Grand National bookmakers offer welcome bonus free bets you can benefit from.
Here are the Grand National Betting Sites to compare odds against.
- bet365 Grand National Betting Odds
- Ladbrokes Grand National Betting Odds
- Coral Grand National Betting Odds
- William Hill Grand National Betting Odds
- BetVictor Grand National Betting Odds
- Betfred Grand National Betting Odds
- Unibet Grand National Betting Odds
- BetBull Grand National Betting Odds
- Paddy Power Grand National Betting Odds
- Betfair Grand National Betting Odds
- 888sport Grand National Betting Odds
Best Grand National Odds Comparison Sites
Here are the best comparison websites that show all the bookmaker’s Grand National Betting Odds.
Your One-Stop Betting Hub to compare Grand National odds, betting offers and racing tips from the leading bookies online.
Using oddschecker.com allows you to make informed decisions to place the smartest bets on the Aintree Grand National.
Here shows the layout design of OddsChecker.com and how it presents all the biggest betting brands’ odds in a comparison betting odds table.
When the bettings odds are bolded it means those specific odds from the online bookmaker are the highest in comparison to other bookies.
The blue background colour represents the Grand National betting odds are shortening on that horse in the race.
The pink background colour represents the Grand National betting odds are drifting in the market.
Many Grand National tipsters, pundits and bettors all vote OddsChecker to be the number one odds comparison website.
Timeform is a sports data and content provider specialising in horse racing.
With the ability to get Grand National latest news, form guides, betting tips, Aintree results and the latest betting odds then the TimeForm.com website is a great resource for punters and bettors online.
Here is an image showing the 2024 Grand National betting odds comparison table.
The Grand National betting odds show William Hill, BetVictor, Betfair Sportsbook, Paddy Power, 888sport, Betfair Exchange and SkyBet prices.
BettingOdds is dedicated to giving you the latest odds and tips on the Randox Grand National.
The BettingOdds.com image shows the Randox Grand National 2024 Ante-Post betting market from the biggest online bookmakers in February 2024.
The BettingOdds.com comparison odds table includes Betfred and Boylesports which some other odds tables do not include.
What are the average odds for winning the Grand National?
The average odds of the Grand National Previous Winners are around 20-1.
In history, you will see some amazing Grand National statistics of 100-1 outsiders winning the race.
On average 16% of the winners have been Grand National Winning Favourites and the SP fave usually is at the head of the betting market for having the best chances.
Comparing odds is important because the SP favourite still has to compete in a 40 runner field and get around the Grand National Course unscathed and jump 30 difficult fences without falling before crossing the winning line.
What does the odds mean in the Grand National?
When backing a horse to win if you’re horse does not come home in first place your stake is lost.
Every single horse starting the Grand National has a chance of winning the race and being a handicap all runners and riders should be weighted to have a live chance.
That chance of winning the Grand National is indicated by the betting odds provided by a bookmaker.
The lower the odds in the betting market, the greater the chance of the win. It’s a huge market with lots of Grand National bets being available.
Should I bet each-way on Grand National?
Some horse racing punters say go hard or go home and bet your stake to win-only.
But as the Grand National has 40 runners and riders you can back your selection each way and get paid if your horse finishes in the top 6 with many bookies.
If your Grand National pick is over the odds of 10-1 you should be looking to place an EW bet online, but make sure to choose the betting brand offering extra places and has the highest odds on your NAP selection.
If the betting odds are short and looking to have a flutter on the SP favourite you might be better looking to stake a win bet type.
Should I take a price on the 2024 Grand National?
You should always take a price when betting on the Grand National and make sure your bookmaker is offering the best odds guaranteed.
The BOG Grand National special offer means if the odds you have taken drifts in the market and the SP is larger than the price you have taken the bookmakers will pay the enhanced bettings odds.
You have the best of both worlds and it is strongly advised to always take a price on your Grand National horse racing bets.
Final Thoughts on Grand National Odds
While odds are the concrete numbers of betting, maximising them is more of an art than a science.
Getting the best odds on your bets is based upon a number of factors, including your betting strategy and the types of horses you prefer.
As a result, any advice you receive will be based on years of personal experience, and you will only find your sweet spot by comparing the best odds from various horse racing betting sites.
Here are all the related articles to the Randox Grand National 2024.
- 888Sport Grand National
- Aintree Festival
- Aintree Festival Day 1 Tips
- Aintree Festival Day 2 Tips
- Aintree Festival Day 3 Tips
- Aintree Foxhunters Chase
- Aintree Hurdle
- Aintree Racecourse
- Anniversary 4-Y-O Novices’ Hurdle
- Bet On Grand National Online
- bet365 Grand National
- Betfair Grand National
- Betfred Grand National
- BetUK Grand National
- BetVictor Grand National
- Betway Bowl Chase
- Betway Grand National
- Betway Handicap Chase
- BoyleSports Grand National
- Coral Grand National
- Grand National 2024
- Grand National Betting Odds
- Grand National Betting Promotions
- Grand National Dark Horses
- Grand National Facts
- Grand National Fallers
- Grand National Favourites
- Grand National Fences
- Grand National Previous Winners
- Grand National Prize Money
- Grand National Runners
- Grand National Start Times
- Grand National Tickets
- Grand National Tips
- Grand National Weights
- Grey Horses in the Grand National
- How Many Places Pay Out in Grand National?
- Ladbrokes Grand National
- Liverpool Hurdle
- LiveScore Grand National
- Maghull Novices’ Chase
- Manifesto Novices’ Chase
- Melling Chase
- Mersey Novices’ Hurdle
- Mildmay Novices Chase
- Nickel Coin Mares’ Standard Open NH Flat Race
- Paddy Power Grand National
- PariMatch Grand National
- Red Rum Handicap Chase
- Sefton Novices Hurdle
- Sky Bet Grand National
- Top Novices’ Hurdle
- Topham Chase
- Tote Grand National Betting Offers
- Unibet Grand National
- Virgin Bet Grand National
- Watch the Grand National Live
- William Hill Grand National
If you do choose to bet, please bet responsibly.
Keywords Associated With Grand National Betting Odds
- All bookies odds for Grand National
- Best odds for Grand National
- Grand National horse odds
- 2024 Grand National betting odds
- Oddschecker 2024 Grand National
- Grand National winners and odds
- Grand National live odds
- Grand National runners and odds
- Current Grand National odds 2024
- Latest Grand National odds 2024
- Grand National best odds 2024
- Grand National runners odds
- Grand National odds comparison
- Grand National winners odds
- Grand National horses and odds
- 2024 Grand National latest odds
- 2024 Grand National horses odds
- Odds for 2024 Grand National
- Latest odds for the 2024 Grand National
- Grandnational odds
- Odds on Grand National horses
- Grand National 2024 odds list
- Grand National 2024 runners odd