Red Rum Handicap Chase
Horses five years old or older may compete in the Grade 3 National Hunt steeplechase known as the Red Rum Handicap Chase in Great Britain.
The Red Rum Handicap Chase takes place on Thursday 13th April 2023.
There are twelve jumps to jump during the race, which is conducted over a distance of roughly 2 miles (1 mile, 7 furlongs, and 176 yards, or 3,178 metres), on the Mildmay course at Aintree.
It is a handicap race that is slated to happen in the first week of April every year.
Red Rum Handicap Chase 2023 Odds
The Red Rum Handicap Chase odds are listed below:
The odds for this race have not yet been released.
Red Rum Handicap Chase Tips
The Red Rum Handicap Chase tips are below:
2 points to win for TBC at odds of TBC
1 point each way for TBC at odds of TBC
Many Red Rum Handicap Chase horses will race in more races throughout the years. Stay updated on the horses and place ante-post bets if you want to wager on them.
If you are searching for more horse racing tips for events held at Aintree then check out our Aintree Racecourse betting tips guide.
Red Rum Handicap Chase Previous Winners
|2013||Oiseau de Nuit||11||Brendan Powell||Colin Tizzard|
|2014||Parsnip Pete||8||Paddy Brennan||Tom George|
|2015||Surf And Turf||9||Brian Hughes||Kevin Frost|
|2016||Katachenko||7||Wayne Hutchinson||Donald McCain|
|2017||Double W’s||7||Brian Hughes||Malcolm Jefferson|
|2018||Bentelimar||9||Jonathan Burke||Charlie Longsdon|
|2019||Moon Over Germany||8||Rachael Blackmore||Henry de Bromhead|
|no race 2020 [a]|
|2021||Editeur Du Gite||7||Joshua Moore||Gary Moore|
|2022||The Last Day||10||Adam Wedge||Evan Williams|
Red Rum Handicap Chase 2022 Result
The Last Day wins the Close Brothers Red Rum Handicap Chase#ITVRacing | #GrandNational pic.twitter.com/5eTgNIfyN9
— ITV Racing (@itvracing) April 7, 2022
Red Rum Handicap Chase Facts
- The Red Rum Handicap Chase is a National Hunt Steeplechase in Great Britain which is open to horses aged five years or older.
- The race is run over a distance of about 3 miles at Aintree Racecourse, and it takes place annually during the Grand National meeting in early April.
Summary of the Red Rum Handicap Chase
Thank you for reading our Red Rum Handicap Chase guide.
Here are all the related articles to the Aintree Festival 2023.
- 888Sport Grand National
- Aintree Festival
- Aintree Festival Day 1 Tips
- Aintree Festival Day 2 Tips
- Aintree Festival Day 3 Tips
- Aintree Foxhunters Chase
- Aintree Hurdle
- Aintree Racecourse
- Anniversary 4-Y-O Novices' Hurdle
- Bet On Grand National Online
- bet365 Grand National
- Betfair Grand National
- Betfred Grand National
- BetVictor Grand National
- Betway Bowl Chase
- Betway Handicap Chase
- Coral Grand National
- Grand National 2023
- Grand National Betting Odds
- Grand National Betting Promotions
- Grand National Dark Horses
- Grand National Facts
- Grand National Fallers
- Grand National Favourites
- Grand National Fences
- Grand National Previous Winners
- Grand National Prize Money
- Grand National Runners
- Grand National Start Times
- Grand National Tickets
- Grand National Tips
- Grand National Weights
- Grey Horses in the Grand National
- How Many Places Pay Out in Grand National?
- Ladbrokes Grand National
- Liverpool Hurdle
- Maghull Novices' Chase
- Manifesto Novices' Chase
- Melling Chase
- Mersey Novices' Hurdle
- Mildmay Novices Chase
- Nickel Coin Mares' Standard Open NH Flat Race
- Paddy Power Grand National
- Red Rum Handicap Chase
- Sefton Novices Hurdle
- Sky Bet Grand National
- Top Novices' Hurdle
- Topham Chase
- Unibet Grand National
- Watch the Grand National Live
- William Hill Grand National
If you do choose to bet, please bet responsibly.