It is always a great day out for all and we have looked at all the runners and riders to find you the best chances of getting a winner.
The Randox ladies’ day of the Grand National Festival takes place on Friday the 14th of April 2023.
Find out the best Aintree Festival Day 2 Tips on Friday the 14th of April 2023.:
- 1 Second Day Racing at Aintree Festival
- 2 Aintree 1.45 Tips – Day Two Aintree Festival
- 3 Aintree 2.20 Tips – Day Two Aintree Festival
- 4 Aintree 2.55 Tips – Day Two Aintree Festival
- 5 Aintree 3.30 Tips – Day Two Aintree Festival
- 6 Aintree 4.05 Tips – Day Two Aintree Festival
- 7 Aintree 4.40 Tips – Day Two Aintree Festival
- 8 Aintree 5.15 Tips – Day Two Aintree Festival
- 9 Popular Questions
- 10 Aintree Festival Day 2 Double
- 11 Aintree Festival Day 2 Lucky 15
- 12 Summary of Aintree Ladies Day
- 13 Related 2022 Aintree Articles
Second Day Racing at Aintree Festival
Some valuable information for punters at the Aintree Festival Day 2 is to make the most of these amazing betting promotions.
ITV Racing Bet Offer
When placing bets on Aintree Festival’s Day Two Races you can take advantage of the Bet365 ITV Racing 4/1 Bonus as all the races are televised on ITV.
The ITV Racing Offer is when you back a winner at 4-1 or higher you get a risk free bet on the next live ITV race (up to £50) at bet365 horse racing bookmaker.
Free Bets on Aintree Festival Day 2 Racing
Check out some of the highest Aintree Free Bets here:
- bet365 Grand National Festival Free Bets
- William Hill Grand National Festival Free Bets
- Ladbrokes Grand National Festival Free Bets
- Coral Grand National Festival Free Bets
Best Odds Guaranteed
If placing bets early on the second-day races we recommend always sourcing the best mobile betting apps with the best odds guaranteed bonus features.
The BOG betting bonus allows you to take a price and if your selection starting price is larger than your price taken the bookmakers will give you the enhanced SP betting odds.
Aintree 1.45 Tips – Day Two Aintree Festival
The first race on the second day is the Grade 3 Alder Hey & Aintree Handicap Hurdle, a Grade 3 race run over 2miles and 4 furlongs. It looks sure to be a cracking race but with a large field trying to find the winner could be tricky.
- Our NAP selection for the Aintree 1.45 race is Langer Dan, he was unfortunately brought down in his last race at Cheltenham but if that has left no mark, the Dan Skelton trained horse has good form and has been lightly raced this year and should go close. Langer Dan only found the phenomenon “Galopin des champs” too good at Cheltenham last year where the front 2 pulled miles clear of the remainder of the field. Last of 6 when having a preparation run at Taunton for this year’s festival and unbelievably dropped 3lb by the handicapper. Sent off a warm order favourite in the Martin Pipe at Cheltenham 3 weeks ago only to be brought down after the 2nd hurdle. That ensures he arrives at Aintree fresh and even though the course doesn’t really suit hold up horses I think he will be too far ahead of the handicapper to be prevented from being triumphant.
- Our dark horse selection for the Aintree 1.45 race is Peking Rose who hasn’t finished out of the first 3 all year, he looks sure to run a solid race.
Summary – Langer Dan to strike after disappointing at Cheltenham. Peking Rose not to be far away.
Aintree 2.20 Tips – Day Two Aintree Festival
The second race on the day is the Grade 1 Betway Top Novices’ Hurdle. This Grade 1 novice hurdle has produced some stars of the future and although Jonbon was put into his place at Cheltenham by Constitution Hill, he faces nothing as talented here and he should regain the winning thread.
- Our NAP selection for the Aintree 2.20 race is therefore the Nicky Henderson trained Jonbon who could be a star of the future.
- Our dark horse selection for the Aintree 2.20 race is El Fabiolo trained by Willie Mullins he is a solid alternative. This horse didn’t even break a sweat on his debut for Willie Mullins and although he’s taking a sharp rise in class he can do so in his stride. Willie reports the horse to be in fantastic shape. Jonbon will obviously start favourite but he can get really worked up before his races and also had a tough race at Cheltenham 3 weeks ago so El Fabiolo could exploit any weaknesses.
Summary – Jonbon to get back to winning ways, El Faviolo is in great hands and will give him a run for his money.
Aintree 2.55 Tips – Day Two Aintree Festival
The third race is the Mildmay Novices Chase, one of the most exciting races of the 3-day festival. It promises to be a brilliant clash between Bravemansgame – who skipped Cheltenham due to the ground – and the sound jumping and tough L’Homme Presse who has done nothing but improve all year.
- Our NAP selection for the Aintree 2.55 race is L’Homme Presse. A wonderful tough horse, trained by Venetia Williams, he is seeking his 7th win in the row this season.
- The race is only a 4 runner race and his main rival is Bravemansgame but we expect L’Homme Presse to gallop him into the ground. Bravemansgame is another horse who arrives here fresh after skipping Cheltenham because of the heavy ground. With the ground much quicker this time around Bravesmangame looks a solid option if L’Homme Presse could not back up her Cheltenham Festival victory.
Summary – a straight match and tough to call but we think L’Homme Presse could out battle Bravemansgame.
Aintree 3.30 Tips – Day Two Aintree Festival
The Aintree 15:30 race is another top-quality Grade 1 race – The Leiing Chase over 2miles and 4 furlongs. In truth, the race this year lacks an outright superstar but Fakir D’Oudairies has a touch of class and loves his racing. He looks like he has been laid out for the race.
- Our NAP selection for the Aintree 3.30 race is therefore Fakir D’Oudairies. Only beaten twice this year and both defeats were against the classy Allaho. Won very well at Ascot last time out and Joseph O’Brien seems to have found the perfect opportunity to add another grade 1 success to his name with the race being the target for a long time.
- Our dark horse selection for the Aintree 3.30 race is Hitman. Trained by Paul Nicholls he hasn’t won this season but is a solid type and likely to go close.
Summary – Fakir D’Oudarires is a confident selection to win the race again, it looks tougher than previously but he is n form and fresh.
Aintree 4.05 Tips – Day Two Aintree Festival
The Aintree 16:05 is the Topham Chase, which is raced over the Grand National fences over 2 miles and 5 furlongs. It looks set to be a full field of 30 runners. In light of that, the race is the most open race of the day with Skybet Betting online paying top 8 places for EW bet types.
- Our NAP selection for the Aintree 4.05 race is Royal Rendezvous. An exceptionally tricky handicap and everybody looking for which horses may have something up their sleeve. With many of the horses looking pretty exposed I’m happy to go with the class horse in the race Royal Rendezvous to come out on top. Beaten only to the previous race selection Fakir D’oudaires who obviously franked that form at ascot. Willie Mullins has sidestepped a grade 1 assignment for him to take his chance on burdening the top weight in this handicap and for that reason, he will have my backing.
- Our dark horse selection for the Aintree 4.05 race is Mac Tottie. Whilst his form this season is nothing to get excited about, he is a former winner over the Grand National Course which is a big asset.
Summary – a tough one to call but the nod goes to Royal Rendezvous.
Aintree 4.40 Tips – Day Two Aintree Festival
The sixth race of the card is the high-class Sefton Novices Hurdle. A Grade 1 3 mile novice hurdle over 3 miles, it can be a gruelling race and many of the horses who clashed at Cheltenham lock horns again. Banbridge who won there is sure to be popular.
- Our NAP selection for the Aintree 4.40 race is Gelino Bello. Another Nicholls horse who avoided Cheltenham may be a fresher horse than those who had tough races there.
- Our dark horse selection for the Aintree 4.40 race is Green Book who has been busy all year and always seems to run well and could outrun his odds.
Summary – many lock horns again after Cheltenham and we fancy Gelino to win, Green Book is a solid backup.
Aintree 5.15 Tips – Day Two Aintree Festival
The final race of the second day is the Park Palace Handicap hurdle. As with all handicaps, it looks a tough one to call.
- Our NAP selection for the Aintree 5.15 race is Severance. Looks well handicapped to win this.
- Our dark horse selection for the Aintree 5.15 race is Lively Citizen.
Summary – the last of Ladies Day can go to Severance at the expense of Lively Citizen.
Who is the NAP selections for Aintree Festival Day One Racing?
The best NAP selections for Aintree Festival Day One Racing are:
- Aintree 13:45 Tip – Langer Dan
- Aintree 14:20 Tip – Jonbon
- Aintree 14:55 Tip – L’Homme Presse
- Aintree 15:30 Tip – Fakir D’Oudairies
- Aintree 16:05 Tip – Royal Rendezvous
- Aintree 16:40 Tip – Gelino Bello
- Aintree 17:15 Tip – Severance
Best outsider tips for Aintree Festival Day One Racing?
The best outsider tips for Aintree Festival Day One Racing are:
- Aintree 13:45 Tips for Outsider – Peking Rose
- Aintree 14:20 Tips for Outsider – El Fabiolo
- Aintree 14:55 Tips for Outsider – Bravemansgame
- Aintree 15:30 Tips for Outsider – Hitman
- Aintree 16:05 Tips for Outsider – Mac Tottie
- Aintree 16:40 Tips for Outsider – Green Book
- Aintree 17:15 Tips for Outsider – Lively Citizen
Aintree Festival Day 2 Double
Our Double picks for Aintree Festival Day 2 Races are:
- Fakir D’Oudairies
- Langer Dan
Aintree Festival Day 2 Lucky 15
Our Lucky 15 Tips for Aintree Festival Day 2 Races are:
- Langer Dan
- Fakir D’Oudairies
- Royal Rendezvous
Given the prices of the horses, we have tipped you will only need one winner to make a decent return.
Summary of Aintree Ladies Day
The second day Aintree – Ladies Day – is always an amazing and lovely day out.
The racing is always high-class, with Grade 1 races over both hurdles and fences, as well as a race over the famous National fences.
Our team have made their selections but as with all racing, anything can happen, so take on board our tips but don’t be afraid to follow your own gut!
Related 2022 Aintree Articles
Here are all the related articles to the Aintree Festival 2022.
- 888Sport Grand National
- Aintree Festival
- Aintree Festival Day 1 Tips
- Aintree Festival Day 2 Tips
- Aintree Festival Day 3 Tips
- Aintree Foxhunters Chase
- Aintree Hurdle
- Aintree Racecourse
- Bet On Grand National Online
- bet365 Grand National
- BetBull Grand National
- Betfair Grand National
- Betfred Grand National
- BetVictor Grand National
- Betway Bowl Chase
- Coral Grand National
- Grand National 2023
- Grand National Betting Odds
- Grand National Betting Promotions
- Grand National Dark Horses
- Grand National Facts
- Grand National Fallers
- Grand National Favourites
- Grand National Fences
- Grand National Previous Winners
- Grand National Prize Money
- Grand National Runners
- Grand National Start Times
- Grand National Tickets
- Grand National Tips
- Grand National Weights
- Grey Horses in the Grand National
- Ladbrokes Grand National
- Liverpool Hurdle
- Melling Chase
- Mildmay Novices Chase
- Paddy Power Grand National
- Sefton Novices Hurdle
- Sky Bet Grand National
- Topham Chase
- Unibet Grand National
- Watch the Grand National Live
- William Hill Grand National
If you do choose to bet, please bet responsibly.