Top Novices’ Hurdle
Horses must be four years old or older to compete in the Grade One National Hunt hurdle race known as the Top Novices’ Hurdle in Great Britain.
The Top Novices’ Hurdle takes place on Friday 14th April 2023.
There are nine hurdles to clear throughout the race, which is raced at Aintree over a distance of around 2 miles and a half furlong (2 miles and 103 yards, or 3,313 metres).
The novice hurdlers’ race is scheduled to take place each year in the first week of April during the Grand National meeting.
Top Novices’ Hurdle 2023 Odds
The Top Novices’ Hurdle odds are listed below:
The odds for this race have not yet been released.
Top Novices’ Hurdle Tips
The Top Novices’ Hurdle tips are below:
2 points to win for TBC at odds of TBC
1 point each way for TBC at odds of TBC
Many Top Novices’ Hurdle horses will race in more races throughout the years. Stay updated on the horses and place ante-post bets if you want to wager on them.
Check out our Aintree Racecourse betting tips page if you are looking for tips on more events at Aintree.
Top Novices’ Hurdle Previous Winners
|2013||My Tent Or Yours||6||Tony McCoy||Nicky Henderson|
|2014||Josses Hill||6||Barry Geraghty||Nicky Henderson|
|2015||Cyrus Darius||6||Brian Hughes||Malcolm Jefferson|
|2016||Buveur d’Air||5||Noel Fehily||Nicky Henderson|
|2017||Pingshou||7||Robbie Power||Colin Tizzard|
|2018||Lalor||6||Richard Johnson||Kayley Woollacott|
|2019||Felix Desjy||6||Jack Kennedy||Gordon Elliott|
|no race 2020 [b]|
|2021||Belfast Banter||6||Kevin Sexton||Peter Fahey|
|2022||Jonbon||6||Aidan Coleman||Nicky Henderson|
Top Novices’ Hurdle 2022 Result
Jonbon wins the Top Novices Hurdle, in a great battle with El Fabiolo pic.twitter.com/7XH2W5mOVZ
— The Cheltenham Exchange (@Cheltenham_Ex) April 8, 2022
Top Novices’ Hurdle Facts
- The Novices’ Hurdle is a Grade 1 National Hunt hurdle race in Great Britain which is open to horses which are four-years-old or above.
- It is run at Aintree over a distance of 2 miles and half a furlong, and during its running there are nine hurdles to be jumped.
- The race is scheduled to take place each year in April.
Summary of the Top Novices’ Hurdle
Thank you for reading our Top Novices’ Hurdle guide.
Here are all the related articles to the Aintree Festival 2023.
- 888Sport Grand National
- Aintree Festival
- Aintree Festival Day 1 Tips
- Aintree Festival Day 2 Tips
- Aintree Festival Day 3 Tips
- Aintree Foxhunters Chase
- Aintree Hurdle
- Aintree Racecourse
- Anniversary 4-Y-O Novices' Hurdle
- Bet On Grand National Online
- bet365 Grand National
- Betfair Grand National
- Betfred Grand National
- BetVictor Grand National
- Betway Bowl Chase
- Betway Handicap Chase
- Coral Grand National
- Grand National 2023
- Grand National Betting Odds
- Grand National Betting Promotions
- Grand National Dark Horses
- Grand National Facts
- Grand National Fallers
- Grand National Favourites
- Grand National Fences
- Grand National Previous Winners
- Grand National Prize Money
- Grand National Runners
- Grand National Start Times
- Grand National Tickets
- Grand National Tips
- Grand National Weights
- Grey Horses in the Grand National
- How Many Places Pay Out in Grand National?
- Ladbrokes Grand National
- Liverpool Hurdle
- Maghull Novices' Chase
- Manifesto Novices' Chase
- Melling Chase
- Mersey Novices' Hurdle
- Mildmay Novices Chase
- Nickel Coin Mares' Standard Open NH Flat Race
- Paddy Power Grand National
- Red Rum Handicap Chase
- Sefton Novices Hurdle
- Sky Bet Grand National
- Top Novices' Hurdle
- Topham Chase
- Unibet Grand National
- Watch the Grand National Live
- William Hill Grand National
If you do choose to bet, please bet responsibly.